Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog ,linda Promises To Sort It Out Soon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog ,linda Promises To Sort It Out Soon (1209 Views)

Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Basketmouth Promises To Save Nigeria (photos) / Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog ,linda Promises To Sort It Out Soon by Frabidel(f): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Yesterday the owner of the most popular blog in Africa and Nigeria Linda ikeji posted on her blog saying there are people who keeps reporting her blog to Google for no sensible reason.. WHY LINDA IKEJI'S BLOG WAS REMOVED The accusation was that she do copy some gist from American websites without their permission! Here now if you try to visit the lindaikeji..com you will find it unreachable.. Her blog is visited by almost all active nigerian internet users including celebs and politicians. She makes millions of naira on that blog every month.

Good news is that she just wrote to twitter that she will get her blog bag in a bit.

Feel free to always check www.frabidel.com for any entertainment news,health tips,jokes,tutorials,education etc.
Check her tweets here- http://www.frabidel.com/2014/10/google-removes-linda-ikejis-blog-linda.html
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog ,linda Promises To Sort It Out Soon by emitope: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
I feel say simple apology for don settle d mata......pride comes b4 a "big" fall o
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog ,linda Promises To Sort It Out Soon by Raiders: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Who cares? I already got nairaland and don't give a damn about those copy and paste blogs
Re: Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog ,linda Promises To Sort It Out Soon by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Just watching in 3D.
Linda Ikebe abi Ikeji stop playing plagiarism.

Am I on front page
TTC...thanks to the crowing of dat cock.
Sign of 1st class blessings for me today! ;

(1) (Reply)

List of Entertainers Going Into Politics. / Lovely Images From Mavin Concert In London / The Cry Of An Upcoming Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.