Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Who Is The Antichrist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Antichrist? (495 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / The Pope Is The Antichrist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Antichrist? by BrotherJohn: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Question: Who Is The AntiChrist?
Answer: I have taken time to delve into this subject and answer some difficult questions, which they avoid answering in most churches. You will read things that are often ignored in the Bible that explains who the REAL AntiChrist is and how you can identify him.
http://brotherjohn.org/who-is-the-antichrist/

I believe you will be SHOCKED who the AntiChrist will be and where he will come from. This is not speculation. The Bible has the answer!

I hope it also makes you do more research, especially in the Bible.
I will answer any question posted on the website's comment area.

God Bless.
Re: Who Is The Antichrist? by BrotherJohn: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Revelation 17 verses 8 and 11 describes the antichrist to be a man who shall go into perdition. Paul the apostle had earlier described him as someone who would be drawn into perdition (Hebrews 10:39).
Just as the Satan entered into Judas Iscariot, so also shall the beast, the spirit, will enter into a man and make him the antichrist.
He would be someone who would choose to pay the ultimate price of destruction because he would sell himself to do evil (2Kings 17:17).
Re: Who Is The Antichrist? by Jameselias: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
;> u are the anti christ
Re: Who Is The Antichrist? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
The anti-christ were those who shouted "crucify him, crucify him.
They are those who are currently shouting as such, through there wrong teachings and learnings of the true words of christ; negletting and condenming His original teachings!
Re: Who Is The Antichrist? by Epathra(f): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
AntiChrist in simple English
Anti- against, opposed, contrary
Christ- the annointed
To sum ΐτ̅ up - anyone or anything contrary to Christ.
Don't wait 4 the animals or beast described in the bible. The antichrist is on our altars, with false, heretic teachings. In our homes, with perverse media release and the likes.
Need I say more?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Antichrist? by BrotherJohn: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
Epathra: AntiChrist in simple English
Anti- against, opposed, contrary
Christ- the annointed
To sum ΐτ̅ up - anyone or anything contrary to Christ.
Don't wait 4 the animals or beast described in the bible. The antichrist is on our altars, with false, heretic teachings. In our homes, with perverse media release and the likes.
Need I say more?

I agree with you 100%..... BUT, the irony of it all is that the AntiChrist will not be a stranger to things of Christ, he will be someone in the mould of Judas Iscariot.
http://brotherjohn.org/who-is-the-antichrist/

(1) (Reply)

As A Man, Is It Wrong To Marry From The Family My Elder Brother Marry From? / What If Satan/iblis/devil Repents / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.