Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,854 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (21075 Views)

Nigerian Pharmacist Reveals What Constant Sex Will Do To You / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by eby4k4(f): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2008
koksy thank u very much, you are an angel may the almighty god continue to give you the wisdom to give people professional medical advice. i admire you and considering the fact that you are a woman like me.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
eby4k4:

koksy thank u very much, you are an angel may the almighty god continue to give you the wisdom to give people professional medical advice. i admire you and considering the fact that you are a woman like me.
Awww, Thanks.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by skyangel(f): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2008
Does canesten work the same way as canex cream does?
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by DereI(f): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2008
Please can you tell me more about this drug? It is used for ulcer patients. Its called "Megacid". Please advice.
My email is oritsedere@yahoo.com
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2008
Dere I:

Please can you tell me more about this drug? It is used for ulcer patients. Its called "Megacid". Please advice.
My email is oritsedere@yahoo.com
Megacid Antacids with alginic acid contain a foaming agent that floats on top of the stomach contents. Megacid Antacids that contain simethicone Anti-Gas. Gas may break down gas bubbles in your stomach. This may help reduce burping that might push stomach acid into your oesophagus.is may help keep stomach juices from coming in contact with your oesophagus. Basically it neutralises the stomach acid that causes the ulcer.It is a good drug.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by kathyekiti: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2008
Welcome koksy. I run an OB/GYN thread here however, I am based in NY and some of the meds have different names. You are a very welcome additionsmiley
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by evisco: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2008
Koksy Please can u write out for me any name of breast reduction pills? My breast are making me uncomfortable because of its size & i don't want surgery i prefer pill pls.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by Gsawlah(f): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2008
Hi Koksy,

Good job you doing. Want to ask, any drug to correct ones monthly flow. as in to make it regular.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2008
Gsawlah:

Hi Koksy,

Good job you doing. Want to ask, any drug to correct ones monthly flow. as in to make it regular.
You can take an oral contraceptive, like Primolut N.Pls be more specific,do u have very heavy flow or is that u hav PMS or dysmennorhoea?
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2008
evisco:

Koksy Please can u write out for me any name of breast reduction pills? My breast are making me uncomfortable because of its size & i don't want surgery i prefer pill please.
There is no pill.U can have surgery if its rily a pressing problem.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2008
kathyekiti:

Welcome koksy. I run an OB/GYN thread here however, I am based in NY and some of the meds have different names. You are a very welcome additionsmiley
Thank you Dr. Kathy u are doin an excellent job also.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by uteh: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2008
Hi, please i have been searching for drugs that can shrink fibroid. On the net, there two drugs that are always advertised: Neprinol and Vitalzym. I tried buying the Neprinol online but the shipment never arrived in Lagos till date. Please do you know where I can get either of them in Nigeria or do you know any other drug that works. And also is it advisable to be taken things to shrink fibroid when one is expecting to be pregnant. Are there drugs that one can take that will shrink fibroid while at the same time wont affect the foetus in case one is pregnant. Thanks
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by Trulyours: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2008
Koksy, in between my laps is dark and there are spots there for some years now. I don't like it and my husband too. What cream do you think i should apply there to remove the dark areas and make the place smooth and good looking. Pls assist.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2008
uteh:

Hi, please i have been searching for drugs that can shrink fibroid. On the net, there two drugs that are always advertised: Neprinol and Vitalzym. I tried buying the Neprinol online but the shipment never arrived in Lagos till date. Please do you know where I can get either of them in Nigeria or do you know any other drug that works. And also is it advisable to be taken things to shrink fibroid when one is expecting to be pregnant. Are there drugs that one can take that will shrink fibroid while at the same time wont affect the foetus in case one is pregnant. Thanks
Where in nigeria are you? Good hospitals or a good pharmacy cn order the drug for you.mifepristone, also can stop or slow the growth of fibroids but its use is nt advised becauses it terminates pregnancy.i strongly advice u see ur doc asap cos most of these anti-fibroid drugs hv serious side effects. And also look up to God cos he is d greatest healer!
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 12:23am On Nov 27, 2008
Trulyours:

Koksy, in between my laps is dark and there are spots there for some years now. I don't like it and my husband too. What cream do you think i should apply there to remove the dark areas and make the place smooth and good looking. please assist.
Paris Fair & White Concentre Anti-taches Dark Spot Remover
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by Gsawlah(f): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
Thanks Koksy. It skips. like not regular. i did pelvic scan and it read normal. so just want to know the drug that could help.

Thanks again.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by coollove: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
Quote from: dany25 on November 24, 2008, 08:38 PM
Kosky thanks for the quick response. please can u prescribe any drugs to treat yeast infection, i really need it because it makes me so uncomfortable. thanks

i will recommend u buy canesten thrush cream(clotrimazole 2%).Apply it to ur vagina 2-3 times daily.

Kosky thank you very much. But pls, for how long is someone suppose to take these drugs, the cream and the one they insert. I've somebody that have taken both but after about 2wks or so the discharge started coming out again. Will it be OK to repeat the drugs again? but after taken the drugs the first time it really worked.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
@coollove
Its OK to repeat d drugs again.cos for infections they r hard to clear up and u shud complete d prescribed dose.Or better still u cn use single dose preparations that u cn insert at night like canesten pessary.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2008
Gsawlah:

Thanks Koksy. It skips. like not regular. i did pelvic scan and it read normal. so just want to know the drug that could help.

Thanks again.
An oral contraceptive like pimolut N can help make ur period more regular.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by modupsie(f): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2008
dear koksy,

please can u prescribe drugs that can make my skin look fresher and make me had a little weight before xmas

presently am 51 kg.

want to look better by xmas wink
thanks
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by teetee2(f): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
Hi koksy,

Please, what Vitamin C and other multivitamin can I use to build my immune system. I have allergy to dust, heat, cold weather that make me take powerful drugs like Ventolin and antibiotics and these drugs have strong effect on me, search through internet, i read where Vitamin C contains 100mg, Multivitamin (no particular one mentioned but was advised) are to be taken for immune builde. Kindly prescribe nice ones, thank
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 12:05am On Dec 04, 2008
modupsie:

dear koksy,

please can u prescribe drugs that can make my skin look fresher and make me had a little weight before xmas

presently am 51 kg.

want to look better by xmas wink
thanks
retinoic acid cream/gel,green tea,soy,chocolate,eating a healthy balanced diet can help your skin.To gain weight eat fatty foods and snack a lot.u cn gain weight d natural way instead of taking drugs as this may have side effects.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 12:13am On Dec 04, 2008
teetee2:

Hi koksy,

Please, what Vitamin C and other multivitamin can I use to build my immune system. I have allergy to dust, heat, cold weather that make me take powerful drugs like Ventolin and antibiotics and these drugs have strong effect on me, search through internet, i read where Vitamin C contains 100mg, Multivitamin (no particular one mentioned but was advised) are to be taken for immune builde. Kindly prescribe nice ones, thank
I suggest u go to a pharmacy and buy Vit C 1000mg, it is to be dissolved in water before taking.A good multivitamin like Supradyn would also help.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by evisco: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2008
Please Koksy you've been answering others but not minding my own question why?

I said i hv been experiencing breast increament for some months now.

My breast increses during monthly flow and doesn't return to its shape again, its growing bigger & bigger every time what could i take to reduce the breast its gettin heavy for me to carry, my back & chest are paining me when i go on a long trek. please any breast reduction pill maybe that i can take even once or during my period to keep my normal breast size. i don't need this big thing, my clothes/tops are becoming so small on the chest size.

please write for me here or send to this id" rella2all@yahoo.com/myangel9@gmail.com

thanks!
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2008
evisco:

Please Koksy you've been answering others but not minding my own question why?

I said i hv been experiencing breast increament for some months now.

My breast increses during monthly flow and doesn't return to its shape again, its growing bigger & bigger every time what could i take to reduce the breast its gettin heavy for me to carry, my back & chest are paining me when i go on a long trek. please any breast reduction pill maybe that i can take even once or during my period to keep my normal breast size. i don't need this big thing, my clothes/tops are becoming so small on the chest size.

please write for me here or send to this id" rella2all@yahoo.com/myangel9@gmail.com

thanks!
Sorry about that.You can buy "Alexia" breast reduction pills. it cn b ordered over the internet.It is a herbal formular to be taken one capsule three times daily.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by teetee2(f): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2008
Thanks so much. 1000mg vitamin C, is that the name. It is advisable to take vitamin E. I could see u are online
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by titilaelae(f): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2008
[/quote]

Quote from: titilaelae on November 24, 2008, 03:34 PM
Hello kosky, thanks for the good work. What is the effect of Primolut N on pregnancy? Thanks a bunch. Cheers.

prmolut N contains norethisterone, and in pregnancy if this drug is used it can cause masculination of female foetuses and other defects.Its best u avoid it to be on the safe side.R u pregnant at the moment? [quote]

Am  pregnant and in my early second trimester. I have multiple fibroids and my doc placed me on a weekly dose of Primolut N injection which I stopped on the 20th week. He didn't tell me the name but I managed to read his scrawl grin in my my card (hope I got it right). I would say the injection helped  though, as I'd lost 3 previous pregnancies in the first trimester. This is my twenty-somethingth week and am going strong. I'm just wondering if the effect of the injection would not be adverse on the fetus. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by nggold: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2008
Dear Kosky,

Please what is the best drug for the treatment of Candida and Staphylococus aureus.  Is the staph a sexual transmitted disease.
Also can they prevent someone from getting pregnant.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2008
nggold:

Dear Kosky,

Please what is the best drug for the treatment of Candida and Staphylococus aureus. Is the staph a sexual transmitted disease.
Also can they prevent someone from getting pregnant.

candida is a fungi and can be treated with antifungals creams/gels/tablets like canesten cream which is for topical application.Staph aureus is a bacteria that causes skin infections like boils.it is nt sexually transmitted.It can be treated with antibiotics like amoxicillin.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by koksy(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2008
titilaelae:

Am pregnant and in my early second trimester. I have multiple fibroids and my doc placed me on a weekly dose of Primolut N injection which I stopped on the 20th week. He didn't tell me the name but I managed to read his scrawl grin in my my card (hope I got it right). I would say the injection helped though, as I'd lost 3 previous pregnancies in the first trimester. This is my twenty-somethingth week and am going strong. I'm just wondering if the effect of the injection would not be adverse on the fetus. Thanks a bunch.

Just avoid it since ur pregnant to be on the safe side.But ther is no cause for alarm.
Wish u safe delivery.
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by maedan(f): 2:47am On Dec 06, 2008
Hello Koksy, nice thread you have going here. Please, I need to know what to take for aching and painful ankles. For some time I've been having a swollen left ankle that aches like mad in the morning. Some people say it's the cold. Pls what do you suggest, I need to get my life back fast. Me that used to walk miles for exercise, I can hardly walk after 6pm. I've used heat rubs, taken painkillers and used foot bandages. Pls help!!!
Re: Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available by eby4k4(f): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2008
i have finished the ofloxacin and malaria treatment but i still have headache, pls advise me on what next to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Postpone Your Deaths Till Our Strike Is Over-mortuary Staff Union Tells Ghanains / 20 Delta COVID-19 Team Members Have Died / BUDGET OFFICE: 14 Federal Tertiary Hospitals To Receive November Salary Late!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.