Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. (5481 Views)

DECENT AND AFFORDABLE GUEST HOUSES IN LEKKI-AJAH With 24HOUR ELECTRICITY / We Offer Excellent Generator Repairs And Servicing For Your Homes And Offices / Buy Appliances In The States Or Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by Olutech: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
We repair all leading makes of domestic appliances from washing machines to vacuum cleaners. All repairs are carried out in your home at a time that suits you and pay after service . Here is a list of a few of appliances we repair:
WASHING MACHINE, DISHWASHER, Electric COOKER, Vacuum Cleaners & Tumble DRYERS ,AIR_CONDITIONAL AND FRIDGES
OLUTECH believes in keeping repairs cost-effective. This way, we can keep our customers coming back.
We achieve this by ensuring that our prices are always lower than those of our competitors and by supplying our customers with spare parts at reasonable prices.
call us anytime we are always at ur service

We cover all areas of nigeria

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by Olutech: 7:17pm On May 28, 2016
sad
Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by Olutech: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
wink
Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by Olutech: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
smiley
Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by Olutech: 10:43pm On Aug 12, 2016
We repair all leading makes of domestic appliances from washing machines to vacuum cleaners. All repairs are carried out in your home at a time that suits you and pay after service . Here is a list of a few of appliances we repair:
WASHING MACHINE, DISHWASHER, Electric COOKER, Vacuum Cleaners & Tumble DRYERS ,AIR_CONDITIONAL AND FRIDGES
OLUTECH believes in keeping repairs cost-effective. This way, we can keep our customers coming back.
We achieve this by ensuring that our prices are always lower than those of our competitors and by supplying our customers with spare parts at reasonable prices.
Contact 08028517043

1 Like

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by Olutech: 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Contact 08028517043 or 08064636622
Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by Olutech: 10:48am On Nov 11, 2017
smiley
Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by PAPIJAID(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Olutech, this is what I hate doing but since you have pushed me to the wall, I just have to speak out before fellow nairalanders fall into your trap, I called and I told you I needed a timer for my washing machine and you said you can send the timer through transporters since I reside in Saki, you hastened me up to pay that you are around where you will send the timer, I forwarded the money immediately but up till now you have not send the timer, you keep promising me you will send it the next day but you did not, anytime I call you it is from one cock and bull story to the other and now you refuse to pick my calls anytime I call you with my phone except I use another person's phone to call u, is this the new way of doing business, you are no more replying me on whatsapp, I even send the number of my brother that lives around your Office and you are not picking his calls too because he is related to me.
Nairalanders please have I committed an offence by paying this dude before getting my timer.
I asked you to refund my 10k that I have gotten where I can purchase it in lag (at LG store - I was even told the timer is just 5k) but you refused, you are telling me that you have already purchased the timer but still you refuse to send either the timer or my money.
My phone number is 08032352182 and 08079133689 (whatsapp)
OLUTECH SEND MY TIMER OR RETURN MY 10K
God bless nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by Olutech: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sir, I know how you felt due to delay in delivering of the timer and I'm so sorry about that.
Sir, kindly help me to tell everyone I have already delivered it to you, I have been on the internet for almost six years now and I have never duped anyone before, your timer was delay due to some unavoidable circumstances. I never knew this has been going on here if not, I would have replied,I'm sorry once again. Thank you. OLUTECH

1 Like

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by Olutech: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
smiley
Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by lexy2lexy: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
I can confirm Olutech is a very fraudulent person. I paid him money to come and do some work in my house, he kept coming up with excuses. Later he stopped picking my calls, called him with other people's numbers and he picked. Olutech, justice will be done at the right time.
PAPIJAID:
Olutech, this is what I hate doing but since you have pushed me to the wall, I just have to speak out before fellow nairalanders fall into your trap, I called and I told you I needed a timer for my washing machine and you said you can send the timer through transporters since I reside in Saki, you hastened me up to pay that you are around where you will send the timer, I forwarded the money immediately but up till now you have not send the timer, you keep promising me you will send it the next day but you did not, anytime I call you it is from one cock and bull story to the other and now you refuse to pick my calls anytime I call you with my phone except I use another person's phone to call u, is this the new way of doing business, you are no more replying me on whatsapp, I even send the number of my brother that lives around your Office and you are not picking his calls too because he is related to me.
Nairalanders please have I committed an offence by paying this dude before getting my timer.
I asked you to refund my 10k that I have gotten where I can purchase it in lag (at LG store - I was even told the timer is just 5k) but you refused, you are telling me that you have already purchased the timer but still you refuse to send either the timer or my money.
My phone number is 08032352182 and 08079133689 (whatsapp)
OLUTECH SEND MY TIMER OR RETURN MY 10K
God bless nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by QueenMother12: 10:36am On Mar 08, 2018
Olutech has come to fix the washing machine. he explained he had a job which he didn't know would take much of his time, which led to the delay in fixing our own.

1 Like

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by Olutech: 8:21am On May 18, 2018
We cover all areas of NIGERIA
CONTACT NO 08064636622 or 08028517043
Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by lakreme: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Olu Olu or Unique Unique..... Where is my timer or money? I thought you will be different. I guess I was wrong
Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by arikeolu: 2:44am On Dec 05, 2018
Olutech your claims are bundle of lies, nothing, but false claims.
olutech, uniquetech, olumide, your claims for honesty and quality services are false. You appear fraudulent. I paid you #18,000 to supply washing machine wash timer and spin motor but you did not supply. I called your line severally after your failed promises, but you refused to pick my calls. I sent you messages and whatsapp chats, you refused to reply. Send the washing timer and spin motor I paid for. Despite your high price you even want to dupe me. Return my money or you send the machine parts.

2 Likes

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by arikeolu: 2:53am On Dec 05, 2018
olutech, uniquetech, olumide, your claims for honesty and quality services are false. You appear fraudulent. I paid you #18,000 to supply washing machine wash timer and spin motor but you did not supply. I called your line severally after your failed promises, but you refused to pick my calls. I sent you messages and whatsapp chats, you refused to reply. Send the washing timer and spin motor I paid for. Despite your high price you even want to dupe me. Return my money or you send the machine parts.
Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by arikeolu: 2:59am On Dec 05, 2018
olutech, uniquetech, olumide, your claims for honesty and quality services are false. You appear fraudulent. I paid you #18,000 to supply washing machine wash timer and spin motor but you did not supply. I called your line severally after your failed promises, but you refused to pick my calls. I sent you messages and whatsapp chats, you refused to reply. Send the washing timer and spin motor I paid for. Despite your high price you even want to dupe me. Return my money or you send the machine parts.[b]olutech, uniquetech, olumide, your claims for honesty and quality services are false. You appear fraudulent. I paid you #18,000 to supply washing machine wash timer and spin motor but you did not supply. I called your line severally after your failed promises, but you refused to pick my calls. I sent you messages and whatsapp chats, you refused to reply. Send the washing timer and spin motor I paid for. Despite your high price you even want to dupe me. Return my money or you send the machine parts.[/b]olutech, uniquetech, olumide, your claims for honesty and quality services are false. You appear fraudulent. I paid you #18,000 to supply washing machine wash timer and spin motor but you did not supply. I called your line severally after your failed promises, but you refused to pick my calls. I sent you messages and whatsapp chats, you refused to reply. Send the washing timer and spin motor I paid for. Despite your high price you even want to dupe me. Return my money or you send the machine parts.

1 Like

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by shulamitewoman(f): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
omo I thank God oo I almost wanted to call this guy for repair... see complain everywhere

2 Likes

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by steveyen(m): 4:53am On Mar 22, 2019
Na wa ohhh. Thank God I did not fall into this guy trap. Was about calling him. Thanks Nairalander for your reviews ?

2 Likes

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by NewsOnline: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
Oh my! I almost called this guy. Thanks Nairalanders for helping me dodge a potential bullet.

2 Likes

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by IamMijk: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
lexy2lexy:
I can confirm Olutech is a very fraudulent person. I paid him money to come and do some work in my house, he kept coming up with excuses. Later he stopped picking my calls, called him with other people's numbers and he picked. Olutech, justice will be done at the right time.

I can confirm this too just fell into the guys trap. Similar scenario would not pick calls I have called him almost 50 times not once did he call back I have had to use other people's phones just to get him and all he would say is sorry I'm coming to do it blah blah blah.

OLUTECH RETURN MY 18K NOW AND MY PANEL !!!!! OR ELSE....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. by IamMijk: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
Olutech:
Contact 08028517043

LIES!!!!

FRAUDULENT MAN. RETURN MY 18K!!!!!! OR ELSE...

I can confirm this guy is a fraudulent man just fell into the guys trap. I have called him almost 50 times not once did he call back I have had to use other people's phones just to get him and all he would say is sorry I'm coming to do it blah blah blah.

OLUTECH RETURN MY 18K NOW AND MY PANEL !!!!! OR ELSE....

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom House + 1 Bedroom Self Contained (X4) For Sale In Kwali, Abuja / Modern Pop/plasterboard Ceilings. / Check Out Pictures Of Carport In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.