Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Buy Appliances In The States Or Nigeria? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Appliances In The States Or Nigeria? (908 Views)

24hour Repairs And Servicing Of All Domestic Appliances In The Lagos Nigeria. / Home Appliances Immediate Sale (travelling OUT) all @ 600k / Who Knows A Good Place To Buy Appliances And Furnitures In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Appliances In The States Or Nigeria? by Yink99(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2008
Thank you nairaland community for all your help. It has been quite helpful with the response i've been getting.
Another question i have is: Is there a place in Lagos i can buy very nice appliances? I cant decide if i should ship new appliances from the States to Nigeria in my container or buy them in nigeria? There are some i like here, that i'm not sure if i'll find the same in Nigeria. And how is the cost of the appliances such as flat top stove, large capacity washer/dryer, and large fridge.

Thank you again
Re: Buy Appliances In The States Or Nigeria? by Seun(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2008
Shoprite and Cash & Carry Electronics in Lagos have everything you could possibly need. wink
Re: Buy Appliances In The States Or Nigeria? by obua: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2008
Buying locally is more expesive because Nigerian traders mark up prices alot.
Check www.shopforless.com for more info. Most of their prices are higher than in the market

(1) (Reply)

Ph Properties / Project 1: Serie A.the Diary Of A Building Contractor. / Sharp Sand, Soft Sand, Granites Or Gravels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.