Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Unnecessary Links On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Unnecessary Links On Nairaland (614 Views)

Advice:how Do I Copy And Post Links On Nl / Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States. How Do I Get The Code / Code For Nigerian Map With Clickable Links On Each States On The Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Unnecessary Links On Nairaland by immortalcrown(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
I see Nairaland as a comprehensive and versatile website. I beleive the essence of creating topics on NL is to make 'necessary' informations available and accessible for the members and visitors who prefer NL to other sites. No man is an island, as no nation can locally produce all its needs withouts importing some foreign goods, NL cannot satisfy its members and visitors without serving them some foreign goods. Therefore, it is not a crime for members of this forum to source informations from other sites and 'retail' (post) them here in the name of creating topics for other members and visitors, but it is uncalled for to paste a link as the only content of a topic because those who are directed and expected to open the link are aware of the link and can directly access it instead of visiting NL. The work of middle men is to shorten the distance between factories and buyers by moving the goods from the factories to the buyers, not to direct the buyers to the company but reverse is the case on NL. Imaging the excitement with which one clicks on a topic to open and view it only for his sight to be dazzled by just a link. The notorious providers of the provoking links should turn a new leaf because such act contributes to the defamation of this great forum.
Re: Unnecessary Links On Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Xixixixixixi I laughed in Chinese if you think those posting only links will stop cheesy. They are bloggers! Trying to promote their site. They did that on purpose so you would visit their blogs.
Re: Unnecessary Links On Nairaland by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bros abeg how did seun start......
Re: Unnecessary Links On Nairaland by immortalcrown(m): 12:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: Xixixixixixi I laughed in Chinese if you think those posting only links will stop cheesy. They are bloggers! Trying to promote their site. They did that on purpose so you would visit their blogs.
In that case, let them place it as an add and pay Mr. Seun.
Re: Unnecessary Links On Nairaland by immortalcrown(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: Bros abeg how did seun start......
Only Seun can answer your question correctly. If he admits to have done it in other sites, then I will rest my case here because a man shall reap what he sows.
Re: Unnecessary Links On Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2014
immortalcrown: In that case, let them place it as an add and pay Mr. Seun.
Is it everyone that can afford Ads? The best he can do is ban them or censor the blog. But they would resurface with a new moniker doing the same thing. Even if the blog is censored they would find a new way to advertise it, Probably by separating each letter with a space. When there is a will there is a way! smiley
Re: Unnecessary Links On Nairaland by immortalcrown(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: Is it everyone that can afford Ads? The best he can do is ban them or censor the blog. But they would resurface with a new moniker doing the same thing. Even if the blog is censored they would find a new way to advertise it, Probably by separating each letter with a space. When there is a will there is a way! smiley
Are you insinuating that abuse has become inevitable in everything in this country?
Re: Unnecessary Links On Nairaland by Seun(m): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2014
When you encounter them, just report them. Our mods will act on your reports.

(1)

Need Support To Build A Good Classifieds/ Directory Site. / I Need A Wordpress Expert In Portharcourt / For Web Masters Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.