Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? (2002 Views)

The First Game You Played? / What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? / The Best Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by carmelily: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2008
what's the most dangerous game you ever played?
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by dyabman(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2008
becos u don serve na why u put ur pic for here abi , we don see u,

u kon be bold
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by Shaz(f): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2008
Snake . . .lol.

Can't think of any.
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by sniperwolf(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2008
The most dangerous game I played was Halo: Combat Evolve. When I met those flood I almost had a heart failure
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by carmelily: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2008
sticks tongue out at dyabman tongue

mmmmeeeeee!!
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by texazzpete(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2008
I hardly think this qualifies as a 'Game'.

the description of this section is 'Welcome to the world of computer, Internet, video, and board games. Xbox, PS2, Chess, whatever'. It says nothing about Corps Members cavorting on trees.

@Shaz
You should know better, being the moderator and all.
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by Shaz(f): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2008
Lol. . yeah. . but it floats the boat, I mean the category - 'chess, whatever'. lol

I'll think about a more suitable forum for it, iite?
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by carmelily: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2008
@texazzpete

"cavorting on trees" WAS a game to me. So wtf?

Do you even realise there's a game like "highest number of burgers eaten"?

@shaz

Thanks for pointing "whatever" out to him. Left for the moderator wana-be to get a dictionary!
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by texazzpete(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2008
lol
There's a full stop after 'Welcome to the world of computer, Internet, video, and board games'. That implies 'Xbox, PS2, Chess, whatever' is a subset of the previous statement. Climbing trees has nothing to do with the internet, video games, board games and computer games.

Being a Grammar Nazi isn't my style, but there's no point in doing the wrong thing. Next you'll see people posting pics of themselves skipping rope.

carmelily:

@shaz

Thanks for pointing "whatever" out to him. Left for the moderator wana-be to get a dictionary!

Too hard to take constructive criticism without lashing out, huh?
C'est la vie!
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by Dsomething(m): 2:03am On Nov 13, 2008
why u dey do like dis texazzpete,your still better, they will posting how they are using pillows to fight in their bedroom
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by carmelily: 11:32am On Nov 21, 2008
@texazzpete

Does my modification help you sleep better now? grin
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by sniperwolf(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2008
You guys should stick to the bleeping topic. The ONLY thing I hate about NLand is that the like deviating from one topic to another
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by Gamine(f): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2008
And you had to post it, three times undecided

guaugahhahahah
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2008
sniperwolf the flood for halo small sef, GOW where be say u go dey see huge bosses u no go even know where to start sef, DMC too dey like that, friggin heart thumping
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by sniperwolf(m): 11:33pm On Nov 22, 2008
@Gamine
I had to post it 3times so dumb people can see.
@youmore
Those flood at Legendary no be beans o! Well for GOW they are huge deities but with the help of all those magic you can pass most without difficulty. But one of my most dreadful is Medusa
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by texazzpete(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
@sniperwolf
The topic says 'Dangerous', not 'difficult'. So YOU are well off-topic here.
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by carmelily: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2008
texazzpete:

@sniperwolf
The topic says 'Dangerous', not 'difficult'. So YOU are well off-topic here.

hehe grin tex, tex. grin
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by MrCrackles(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2008
tetris ;d
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by sniperwolf(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2008
Dunce! Dunce!! Dunce!!!
@ Texazzpete if you read my 1st post, you'll see that the flood almost succeeded in giving me a heart failure and that was dangerous- that was not off-topic, was it?
The 2nd was advising you numskulls to stick to the topic.
You've never mentioned a game that was dangerous to you, all you do is to , (Can't fine the word)
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2008
Danger in what sense? But silent hill 4 scares the shit out of me.@texaspete like plenty guys no like u. @sniperwolf. Texaspete na alright dude. That flood in halo was pretty scary.those stuffs keep multiplying
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by texazzpete(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2008
sniperwolf:

Dunce! Dunce!! Dunce!!!
@ Texazzpete if you read my 1st post, you'll see that the flood almost succeeded in giving me a heart failure and that was dangerous- that was not off-topic, was it?
The 2nd was advising you numskulls to stick to the topic.
You've never mentioned a game that was dangerous to you, all you do is to , (Can't fine the word)

I'm keeping the topic on track here, sissy boy grin.

I hate to be a grammar Nazi, but at least you should be able to spell the word 'Find'. Notice i didn't call you a numbskull for that.
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by sniperwolf(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2008
Don't tell me the spelling of my "Numskull" was not correct (may be you should check your thesaurus). As for the "fine" I use T9 with my mobile. So go kill yaself
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2008
Na wa o nairaland every thread sha must consist of misunderstanding.
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by texazzpete(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2008
sniperwolf:

So go kill yaself
After you, my friend grin

I do owe you an apology though. Numbskull and Numskull are both correct.
Now i suggest we end this little squabble now.
Re: What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? by Shaz(f): 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2008
Can we please return to the main topic please?

(1) (Reply)

URGENTLY NEEDED: Pls Where Can I Get Playstation / Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc / Pes11 Skills And Feints; Anyone Know How To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.