Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? (11304 Views)

The First Game You Played? / What Is The Worst Game U Av Ever Played And U Wud Not Wish Ur Enemy To View Such / The Best Game You've Ever Played (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by FameMonsta(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2010
I just got my PS3, and the first game I played on it, is plain mistake. The creators of the game should be sentenced to school with hard labour! Please put up yours and save people from spending on pure craps,

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Pt 1. (PS3)
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Shola2009(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2010
Err, probably Darksiders on the PS3, totally crap! shocked
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by d2geez(m): 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2010
Nice thread, can we talk about the xbox too, jus got mine and wont want to make mistakes
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Ranoscky(m): 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2010
Hmm. . .Have not played much game tho, the ones I'v played are ok, so. . . .
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2010
FameMonsta:

I just got my PS3, and the first game I played on it, is plain mistake. The creators of the game should be sentenced to school with hard labour! Please put up yours and save people from spending on pure craps,

Do you just buy any game or do you not research and look up user review and game footage before you pay with your hard-earned money? undecided

I am yet to play any "rubbish game" because I just do not buy any game.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 2:46pm On Dec 27, 2010
FameMonsta:

Good for you. Next time don't buy games that are based off movies. All, I mean ALL are totally crap!!!! The Avatar game was just a disaster.

Well.  I think they are the Marvel Games by Activision, all Super-Hero games are crap. Excluding Batman Arkham Asylum. and maybe Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

And always, READ REVIEWS and WATCH REVIEW VIDEOS on IGN and Youtube. Then you'll really get every worth of your buck.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mobinga:

Good for you. Next time don't buy games that are based off movies. All, I mean ALL are totally crap!!!! The Avatar game was just a disaster.

Well.  I think they are the Marvel Games by Activision, all Super-Hero games are crap. Excluding Batman Arkham Asylum. and maybe Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

And always, READ REVIEWS and WATCH REVIEW VIDEOS on IGN and Youtube. Then you'll really get every worth of your buck.

How is the above making sense? So star-wars is crap too?

Here is a review of Star wars (The force unleashed) getting very decent scores, both from users and reputable sites.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/961720-star-wars-the-force-unleashed-ultimate-sith

Even the acclaimed God-Father gets a shiny review

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/937717-the-godfather-the-dons-edition

Same thing for Spider-Man

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/991323-spider-man-shattered-dimensions

And as for the rest of your post, how is it different from what I posted originally? What a joke.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by FameMonsta(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2010
@d2geez It's Console free, The whole idea is to enlighten people so they don't go buying craps all in the name of game, Feel free to enlist any game on any console.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by mykali(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2010
have played some really crap games. Got a very long list.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by iice(f): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2010
I liked the star wars games and Riddick too.

Sorry but Castlevania has always been crappy for me grin
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by FameMonsta(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ElRazur & Mobinga, thanks for your advice. Though @ElRazur was a little bit harsh on me, I guess I've learnt my lesson lol, I was just drowned in the euphoria of having to wave my magic wand, and make *You Know Who* take a bow at my feet lol,
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2010
No vex if you feel I dey harsh.

Monies are hard these days to come by grin
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by JUO(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2010
in all the games i have played desert storm is still the best. you can do comparison of the features
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by turboman(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
[size=14pt]Whats this crap doing on the front page[/size]
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2010
I have played some really crap DEMOS but i have yet to BUY a game that i didnt try out first!
with the price of PS3 games, only a %$#^ would buy a game without prior trying and enjoying it.

you can download hundreds of playable demos FOR FREE and play them so why dont you do that!!!!!
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

I have played some really crap DEMOS but i have yet to BUY a game that i didnt try out first!
with the price of PS3 games, only a %$#^ would buy a game without prior trying and enjoying it.

you can download hundreds of playable demos FOR FREE and play them so why dont you do that!!!!!

May be internet connection is not an option at this stage for the OP lol.

I remember playing the demo of GOW on my PsP, then the Ps3, then reading reviews and watching videos. . . Then waiting till it went platinum before I picked it up for 19.99 lol.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Emmyk(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2010
Worst I dont play such games either on x-box 360 or laptop.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Areaboy2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2010
turboman:

[size=14pt]Whats this crap doing on the front page[/size]

loner  undecided

anyways at op.

on ps3, hmmm I'm very weary of crappy games, after all my terrible experience with ps1,ps2, xbox, snes64 and the rest, but i can tell u some excellent games I played!!!

GOW 3 - Kratos Oh Kratos!!! simply breath taking
MGS 4 - if u've ever wanted to know the full story of mgs, (warning:likely to induce a tear gland in ur eyes)
DMC 4 - Dante and Nero are just amazing
COD(BO) - OH S H I T!!! shocked
Uncharted(1n2) - If u've ever wanted a male Lara Croft that can do even more, here u are, Brilliant game

on 360

Assasins Creed - besides the eventual repetition, u can hardly make a medieval game better than this
COD (MW) - pretty nice as well. Could play on 4 player mode all fcking day
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2010
ElRazur:

May be internet connection is not an option at this stage for the OP lol.

I remember playing the demo of GOW on my PsP, then the Ps3, then reading reviews and watching videos.   .   . Then waiting till it went platinum before I picked it up for 19.99 lol.

not having internet connection and owing a PS3 is like chewing gum with no flavor left in it!!!!
bro, some games i dont even download the demos, after watching the many Youtube gameplay videos, i automatically have a pretty good idea if i would like to "try" the game or not.

either $ or £, 19.99 is a fair price, here no new game goes for less than 40$, so before i spent that kind of cash, i damn well make sure that its for the right game.

a demo that i played extensively and got bored really quickly was UNCHARTED(and the follow up). . . . . . . . . . wont even waste my time with the 3rd installment.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

not having internet connection and owing a PS3 is like chewing gum with no flavor left in it!!!!
bro, some games i dont even download the demos, after watching the many Youtube gameplay videos, i automatically have a pretty good idea if i would like to "try" the game or not.

either $ or £, 19.99 is a fair price, here no new game goes for less than 40$, so before i spent that kind of cash, i damn well make sure that its for the right game.

a demo that i played extensively and got bored really quickly was UNCHARTED(and the follow up). . . . . . . . . . wont even waste my time with the 3rd installment.

Trust my people to wanna "keep up with the Jones's".

I agree that one really need a good internet connection to enjoy the Ps3. For example, I can lock myself in the games room in my house and play all sort of people from around the world and never get bored.

Yeah mehn, the price of games is just so much that it ain't worth just dishing out money like that to get a crappy game.

Personally, if I like a game I will look at my work schedule and probably wait till when there is a price reduction to get one. The only game I will buy at full price is just Pro Evo. (and that is after watching countless videos and user video onlines).

Uncharted was good. I bought the first one, played it and sent it to one nairalander here but never bothered with the second one though.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by sunnela: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
[size=20pt]1997 Lagos state Junior principal CUp @ CMS grammar sch
Played as a schemer (defensive midfielder/ No.4) for my high (AVHS) vs national college  or something
and oh boi the midlfied collapsed from first minute.
Men! I prayed to be substituted but endured the agonising 90 min till the end

abi no be game too,  PS3 is the reason why England national team is wack, most kids there play Fifa 11 video games than the real thing
I beginning to think it's partly true for super eagles too, so sad![/size]
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by texazzpete(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2010
sunnela:

PS3 is the reason why England national team is wack, most kids there play Fifa 11 video games than the real thing

No.

@OP I usually take my time out to read reviews before i buy games, so it's rare before I get caught up in a bad game.
It's important to look beyond the pre-release hype and wait for the reviews. I remember how in the early days of the PS3, lots of people bought The Bouncer just because of the cool trailer they released for it.

So remember, reviews not trailers. Trailers can deceive you, go ask anyone that watched 'Hancock' grin
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2010
texazzpete:

Trailers can deceive you, go ask anyone that watched 'Hancock' grin

KillZone.

Rendering by Sony and trying to pass it off as in-game footage.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by sunnela: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2010
texazzpete:

PS3 is the reason why England national team is wack, most kids there play Fifa 11 video games than the real thing
No.

[size=20pt]think it's not true ,u might wanna check this out[/size]

"It may sound old and corny but when I was growing up, working class lads like me in the East End lived and breathed football.

"Now I rarely see a kickabout in the park. All I see are the dazzling lights of bedroom windows from the glare of TVs and computers. It seems football cannot compete with an Xbox."
- Harry Redknap
source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=173544
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2010
sunnela:

[]think it's not true ,u might wanna check this out
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=173544

rest ma case

For crying out loud, it is the opinion of one man at best and not a statement of fact.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by freecocoa(f): 7:42pm On Dec 27, 2010
JUO:

in all the games i have played desert storm is still the best. you can do comparison of the features
yeah it is da bomb,i enjoyed using the machine guns and that fire can,it was like fighting real war.don't really play adventure games that much,i enjoy soccer better,but the pro 10 i have now is kinda crap,everyone in the game runs anyhow,its just too fast.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2010
sunnela:

abi no be game too,  PS3 is the reason why England national team is wack, most kids there play Fifa 11 video games than the real thing
I beginning to think it's partly true for super eagles too, so sad!

people will try to find any excuses for the poor performance of their football team. the fact that you actually listen to this crap AND believe it is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
England has got GREAT players,whether you like it or not, but football is a team sport and unless you have a great TEAM then success you wont have (on the field) . . . . . . . . . . . believing that great players will have you win anything shows your ignorance in the field (check Argentina as an other example).
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by sunnela: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

people will try to find any excuses for the poor performance of their football team. the fact that you actually listen to this crap AND believe it is  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
England has got GREAT players,whether you like it or not, but football is a team sport and unless you have a great TEAM then success you wont have (on the field) . . . . . . . . . . . believing that great players will have you win anything shows your ignorance in the field (check Argentina as an other example).
emmmm pls list some of the great players!
abi too much BBC dey make u think this 1?
Fact: most kids who play football video games cant have as much time playing the real thing
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2010
sunnela:

emmmm pls list some of the great players! too much bbc influence

Come on now, do you live in the desert or something?

Rooney is a Good and botherline Great player when he is on form (And I am an Arsenal fan, and don't rate him)

Ashley Cole is probably one of the best LB in the world.

Lampard and Terry are good no doubt and for England, they are great.

etc.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2010
ElRazur:

How is the above making sense? So star-wars is crap too?

Here is a review of Star wars (The force unleashed) getting very decent scores, both from users and reputable sites.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/961720-star-wars-the-force-unleashed-ultimate-sith

Even the acclaimed God-Father gets a shiny review

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/937717-the-godfather-the-dons-edition

Same thing for Spider-Man

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/991323-spider-man-shattered-dimensions

And as for the rest of your post, how is it different from what I posted originally? What a joke.
Quit being a b|tch. You should look for someone else to argue with. And perhaps try not quoting me unnecessarily on this forum. Also look at the time difference between my post and yours, they are seconds apart. . . I didn't notice yours. Never thought you were a b|tch, You've cleared my doubt
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by ElRazur: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mobinga:

Quit being a b|tch. You should look for someone else to argue with. And perhaps try not quoting me unnecessarily on this forum. Also look at the time difference between my post and yours, they are seconds apart. . . I didn't notice yours. Never thought you were a b|tch, You've cleared my doubt

How about you quit posting claptraps? I think that is a better option, that way no one will point out the apple sauce in your post?   

As per you last statement, I am suppose to worry? Lmao. The question is who the fuccccckkkk are you? A nobody! So the opinions of a nobody do not move me.

Dude, freaking keep your mouth shut and know when to post, and when not to.

There are 6 good minutes and 2 seconds in between when I made mine and you made yours.
Re: What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? by Mobinga: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2010
Whatever helps you sleep at night, B|tch. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dream League Soccer 2021 Dls 21 Mod Fifa � [offline+online] Apk Obb / Help Needed! Ucom Joystick Not Recognised By Pc! / Which Online Game Are You Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.