Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Is Cramming A Sin? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Cramming A Sin? (552 Views)

Can One Make Good Grades Without CRAMMING? / SIN Lounge / Is Smoking Marijuana A Sin Before God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cramming A Sin? by Carmal90(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls house, just want to know if as a student that you don't have access to qualitative education in your primary and secondary school,due to the fact that the school you went to is substandard..... But due to your determination to succed,on getting to higher institution, u cannot cope academically but you have a rare gift,which many student cannot boast of,you are good @ CRAMMING................... The question now lies are
1.can CRAMMING alone makes good grade?
2.won't it backfired?
3.is it a taboo to b CRAMMING...................
pls answer this begging question,cos am in dilemma..........
Re: Is Cramming A Sin? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 29, 2014
Cramming n understanding r two different tinz....u can cram a whole textbook n still dnt understand blah abt it. But yes u can cram n pass! Yet its said for a reason...examination is nt a true test of knowledge n yes it can backfire expecially wen need arises to put ur cramming to practical...
Re: Is Cramming A Sin? by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Cramming is not a sin..It becomes damaging to the brain and sense of reasoning/logic as time goes on because you would solely depend on la crama,la pour...
You are in school to read and digest,stop pointing accusing fingers to the substandard secondary and primary school you started from,you can build yourself,sacrifice and seriousness is all it takes...Don't add to the list of graduates without evidence.
Re: Is Cramming A Sin? by Carmal90(m): 8:44am On Sep 29, 2014
Are you telling me that I should start all over again..... Men you are joking,that I should just leave calculus and face elementary maths.......... It is not practically possibleee.......... Are you telling me that you can defend all the course u took while in school...big time lie..... Even wole soyinka cannever defend all the course he took while in school...big
Re: Is Cramming A Sin? by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote
author=Carmal90]Are you telling me that I should start all over
again..... Men you are joking,that I should just leave calculus and face
elementary maths.......... It is not practically possibleee..........
Are you telling me that you can defend all the course u took while in
school...big time lie..... Even wole soyinka cannever defend all the
course he took while in school...big [/quote]

Are you a musician?
Re: Is Cramming A Sin? by Carmal90(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2014
@ odilafta you sound abnormal
Re: Is Cramming A Sin? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Carmal90: @ odilafta you sound abnormal

Did you cram that also?
Re: Is Cramming A Sin? by StillDeoye(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
@0P, du wateva u tink is okay by u..du it anyhow..no one is beta dan yu!

(1) (Reply)

Who Claims He Is The Antichrist (photos And Video) / Oscar Pistorius Jailed For Five Years / Photos From The First Bank Bomb Blast In Bauchi State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.