Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Science Of Deduction [fictional] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Science Of Deduction [fictional] (1668 Views)

Top 10 TV Fictional Geniuses / If Movies Were Real: What Is The Worst Fictional Movie To Be In, Without Knowing / Who Is The Wealthier Superhero Fictional Character: Bruce Wayne Or Tony Stark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Science Of Deduction [fictional] by adrainuche(m): 12:44am On Sep 29, 2014
lNow for those of us who love watching movies / Tv shows, some of us may have come across these words "The science of deduction". For those of you who love Elementary grin, Sherlock (Tv Show) grin grin and also Sherlock Holmes (Movie). The lead actor in these series or movies are usually based on a british fictional detective called Sherlock Holmes . .... The movies / Tv shows make him a super detective. Note these individual or Lead character are fictions based on the works of Sir Arthur Conon Doyle, Altough the lead characters was an inspiration from Doyle former acquitances.

Sherlock is an ultmost super detective, The question is how is he smarter than everyone ?? The Answer is No, hes not smarter hes Observant, i say again hes simply Observant a detailed Observer i would call him. Hence that alone doesnt make him a super detective, hes also a deductionist altough some would call it induction, but i simply remain with the term deductionist.

For those of you who watch Elementary you may not be so quick to forget the Pilot of the season premier... An excellent and Unique detailed Observer,trying to identify who was responsible for the murder. Altough i would say am not a big fan of Sherlock Holmes the movie, the series in other hand Sherlock is simply outstanding, A three episide per season flick i would say, which often comes out every two years. So thats simply outstanding

Now lets talk about the Science of Deduction, Simply means Observing and Eliminating the false probabilities, its a concept that seems true, especially in mathmatical fields but not in real life scenarios. In this movies / Tv shows Sherlock often apllies them in real life, In as much as these seems fictional it is possible to use and understand these concepts by p**ing full attention and Observing every minor dettails of a subject or situation. Now for those of you who feel why should i learn this concept i dnt want to be a detective its obviously because you havent watched or you probably dnt understand the Movie /Show , whichever one youve watched.

Before i conclude theres a big diffrence between an Educational guess, Intuition, and act of deduction, they are in no way connected to each other neither do they mean the same thing. And those of you who may feel its entirely fictional you may want to get this book from the link below

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0670026573?pc_redir=1411887170&robot_redir=1

"Come Watson Come! The game is afoot"

For those of us who are carried away by this characters and wonder how they do it or try to be like them you may visit the link below, But remember you wont get there in a single night and dnt expect to be 100% correct all the time.
Practice they say makes Perfection ...

Good Luck ... For those Observers they would surely spot fringes in this write up, You may start from here, this is solely written based on a Fictional idea which may no longer be Fictional.......

1 Like

Re: The Science Of Deduction [fictional] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
Its reasoning and not a science.
Re: The Science Of Deduction [fictional] by princebergz(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
God bless you for this thread... I'm a fan of deductive reasoning and I totally love Sherlock Holmes!

1 Like

Re: The Science Of Deduction [fictional] by adrainuche(m): 5:52am On Nov 23, 2014
Silkmoth33:
Its reasoning and not a science.

It is called the science of Deduction I understand what you mean by reasoning, but it is a scientifical approach removing unwanted variables lipsrsealed
Re: The Science Of Deduction [fictional] by adrainuche(m): 5:52am On Nov 23, 2014
princebergz:
God bless you for this thread... I'm a fan of deductive reasoning and I totally love Sherlock Holmes!

God. Bless you too...
Re: The Science Of Deduction [fictional] by Jaymaestro(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2014
adrainuche:

God. Bless you too...
have you seen sanctuary ?
Re: The Science Of Deduction [fictional] by adrainuche(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Jaymaestro:
have you seen sanctuary ?

N0o I haven't!!!
Re: The Science Of Deduction [fictional] by Jaymaestro(m): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
adrainuche:

N0o I haven't!!!
You ought to ` Bro - Start from season 1 .

(1) (Reply)

Mum, Dad, Meet Sam Premier Photos In London And Movie Review-joseph Benjamin And / Game Of Thrones: Ramsey Bolton Or Joffery Baratheon, Who Is More Wicked ? / Burna Boy - Gbona Interesting Meme Video, You Should Not Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.