Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries (9084 Views)

Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills / NMA President Resigns!!!!!!!! / Ebola: Nigeria Reaches Out To U.S. For Experimental Drug; NMA Sets Up Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by dbilliondollar: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Like seriously, seems like our Doctors are in dire need of cash. Gov. Fash should please pay and Doctors hope you have learnt a lesson here? Don't leave when you re needed most.
Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by kitombo: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
The rule is "No work, No pay"

1 Like

Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by tokjohn: 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!
Please Like and Share!

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
kitombo: The rule is "No work, No pay"

Even if Babies die in the hospital?
Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by FuckModerators: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
sonofaGod: hello grinder,a commendable path u took indeed,I will b glad if u could provide me with some useful information though.plz get back to me as soon as u can!
They have banned Lord Grinder... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So i doubt if he can get back to you anytime from now...I advice you mail him...
Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by FuckModerators: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
drlawizle:

My guy unto dat usmle matter...79853466 na my pin...make we yearn better..I been dey prepare for dat matter too..thanx in anticipation...
Mail lord Grinder personally...Dem don give am 1year ban.. grin grin grin grin grin grin If u need info.... Na d best idea be thatll
Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by armadeo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chaleeee: Then NMA should do what it knows how to do best. GO ON STRIKE!!!! Ode doctors. Whya have they not gone on strike yet
When you abuse a thing, it looses it's values.

Well other factions who went on strike were paid. I am not talking of other drs in the nation am talking about other lasg staff. So why single out only the drs what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by Chaleeee: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
armadeo:

Well other factions who went on strike were paid. I am not talking of other drs in the nation am talking about other lasg staff. So why single out only the drs what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Reformation of this great nation has to start from somewhere. This is the beginning. Any union that embarks on any unnecessary strike now shd not be paid. It will put sanity in their heads.
Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by whitecat1: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
I don't know why everything has to be spelt out to some of you!

Other "factions" did not not cause any serious damage, for example, students stay home when teachers are on strike, and the governor doesn't have to hire substitute teachers. That's not the case with health workers, the hospitals have to be staffed at all times as there's no room for error. Life and death situation require the state to get facilities running at all cost. Fashola probably spent a fortune to keep hospitals going especially during ebola scare.
armadeo:

Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by tokjohn: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Make more money by watch 20 Highly Successful People After Age 40 HD [Audio swapped]
Before it's too late! grin

Please Like and Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by unbilledF(m): 1:07am On Sep 30, 2014
I might be wrong but I think Fashola has some beef with doctors!
When LASU lecturers joined the ASUU strike, they were paid.
When the judiciary in the state went on strike, they were equally paid.
Its not his fault, its because some decided to accept the 'Locum' offer last year.
NB: Did a doctor snatch BRF's girlfriend at any point in time
Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
free2ryhme:

do u have proof undecided
Do i include that i have proof
Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by Grinder: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
drlawizle:

My guy unto dat usmle matter...79853466 na my pin...make we yearn better..I been dey prepare for dat matter too..thanx in anticipation...
I just dey come out of nairaland jail... You can ask me anything..Sure..I go reply you..
Re: NMA Lagos Appeals To The State Government Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Grinder:

I just dey come out of nairaland jail... You can ask me anything..Sure..I go reply you..

Letz chat on my pin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Must Prepare For Possible Ebola Outbreak - Toyin Saraki / Icing (cooling) Scrotum Could Improve Male Fertility / Rescue Nigeria Youths FromĀ  Hard Drugs - Ngo Leads Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.