Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. (46786 Views)

Big Brother Hotshot Shower Time / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by haibe(m): 10:57am On Sep 29, 2014
This stupid programme is on front page again.. I hate this programme with passion

Anyways, FTC on the second page.

1 Like

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by lertee(f): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2014
I hope he won't pull a melvin on us o,he should be sharp and active..his teeth though lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by safarigirl(f): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2014
torgbe: why the violence
if he wants to write the guy off, he should have a reason. Like I'd write Lillian off cuz she looks like someone that will spread her legs for some wack dude. But we'll have to wait to see who'll disappoint and I'll vote Lillian now

2 Likes

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Dabbyfab: 11:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Personality can win him the money though he is not bad looking. Looks can also win you the money if not tell me how Dullish and Wendull won. Whoever that says looks cant take you far,need to have a rethink especially when you are not controversial or mean.Will support whoever that entertains me.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2014
He looks like a winner

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by jozeph1(m): 11:06am On Sep 29, 2014
He's hot no kiddin likewise our 9ja female housemate
hope africa tripp to keep them til day 91
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by shogz89: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2014
safarigirl: Y'all should see the way South Africans are gushing bout this dude on fb. He's 6ft4" so he'll be looking down on other housemates tongue. Wish him best of luck, looks like a smooth operator grin
link
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by safarigirl(f): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2014
Dabbyfab: Personality can win him the money though he is not bad looking. Looks can also win you the money if not tell me how Dullish and Wendull won. Whoever that says looks cant take you far,need to have a rethink especially when you are not controversial or mean.Will support whoever that entertains me.
best when you have both. Ish is last year had a set that was split. Those with personality had no looks, those with looks had no personality. Then there was Bev and Nando, two crazies. Looks, personality and dysfunctional
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by orgasticdance: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2014
standing out from the crowd indeed with ur extraordinarily lame profile, haha

1 Like

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by safarigirl(f): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2014
shogz89: link
wish I could paste it here, but the phone I'm using can't do that. Except you wait till evening
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Canme4u(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Make Us proud @ Tayo.

All the way from Oyo.

#TeamOmoOyoLemi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Lawcurrent(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Ok, doted and noted.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by safarigirl(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2014
orgasticdance: standing out from the crowd indeed with ur extraordinarily lame profile, haha
you must be teamlillian. You guys shouldn't pull this same shiit you did with Melvin with this guy. No one has made a malicious comment on Lillian so keep your prejudices to yourself
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by miqos02(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2014
ok
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by orgasticdance: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2014
safarigirl: you must be teamlillian. You guys shouldn't pull this same shiit you did with Melvin with this guy. No one has made a malicious comment on Lillian so keep your prejudices to yourself
Honey I'm worse. Im teamanybodywhoisinterestingandfun, i don't care where the person is from. Last year Denzel, Oneal and Dillish were my people. I'll choose accordingly this year. And i'll rain anyobdy else's parade who isnt on my boat. That's how we roll wink
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by safarigirl(f): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2014
orgasticdance:
Honey I'm worse. Im teamanybodywhoisinterestingandfun, i don't care where the person is from. Last year Denzel, Oneal and Dillish were my people. I'll choose accordingly this year. And i'll rain anyobdy else's parade who isnt on my boat. That's how we roll wink
wow, Dillish interesting? You just shot your argument down. Well, maybe you can tell personalities from profiles tongue

3 Likes

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Ekiseme(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2014
feji333: If he wins... Wat do I gain??

Just asking
try to be patriotic just a little
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Ekiseme(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2014
I like him....... He looks lively

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by oyinkanolu: 11:39am On Sep 29, 2014
The photos, which purport to be Nicki Minaj topless, doesn't show her face, but in one particular pic there's 'liquid' on the bre.ast of the woman who has the exact same tattoo on her arm that Nicki has. The pics are floating online...but of course I can't post them here without censoring them. If you want to see uncensored pics, try Google. The pic I have after the cut, I cropped her bo.obs out but you will still see the 'liquid' on the bo.obs.

http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/09/these-hackers-got-nicki-too.html
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Collynzo22: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2014
safarigirl: if Lillian is your only hope, then you're hopeless. And what's SMH here? If you've got an issue here, point it out.
Why are ugly girls so foul-mouthed?
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by adamskutty(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2014
safarigirl: Y'all should see the way South Africans are gushing bout this dude on fb. He's 6ft4" so he'll be looking down on other housemates tongue. Wish him best of luck, looks like a smooth operator grin
Assist Mister Adams with the link pls and remain bless. grin shuka! Shuka cheesy
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Collynzo22:
Why are ugly girls so foul-mouthed?
I wonder tongue
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2014
HMMMN
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by maingwaest(f): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2014
I de suspect this guy fa. cool
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2014
orgasticdance:
SO U FOUND ONEAL INTERESTING shocked
THE DUDE WAS JUST BORING AND BOSSY TO MEundecided

9 Likes

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by orgasticdance: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2014
dhammyg:
SO U FOUND ONEAL INTERESTING shocked
THE DUDE WAS JUST BORING AND BOSSY TO MEundecided
In a party I'm the type of person who likes to talk with the awkward nerd leaning on a wall by himself, than mill around the convivial host charming everyone around her. Maybe that's why i related to those types embarassed
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by yurme(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Good jawe nuh go bang all d girls forget weitn cawi u go dere
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2014
orgasticdance:
In a party I'm the type of person who likes to talk with the awkward nerd leaning on a wall by himself, than mill around the convivial host charming everyone around her. Maybe that's why i related to those types embarassed
OK.BUT I ALSO LIKED DENZEL.DUDE WAS FUNNYcheesy BUT HE LEFT TOO EARLYsad
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by orgasticdance: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2014
dhammyg:
OK.BUT I ALSO LIKED DENZEL.DUDE WAS FUNNYcheesy BUT HE LEFT TOO EARLYsad
sister no be only u oh, the tin pepper me no be small. i really tuned off after he left to be perfectly honest. he really was a character, that guy.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by waxdude: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
lertee: I hope he won't pull a melvin on us o,he should be sharp and active..his teeth tho[b][/b]ugh lipsrsealed
cheesy hey u,wetin u dey do here
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by mesutiyke(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2014
When is BBA starting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show / Fatal Arrogance: Yakubu Mohammed Ready To Pay To Get His Scenes Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.