Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. (47202 Views)

Big Brother Hotshot Shower Time / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Lawyers To Sue Betty For "Public Sex" In Big Brother House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by safarigirl(f): 11:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Dabbyfab][/quote]Kevin was on Next Movie Star before BBA, so he was fairly famous.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by bettes(f): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Aida13:

Lol, that's how my excitement 'runned' down when I first saw Melvin and Beverly on the first live show. But then I started rooting for other countries, so that helped me keep watching. It was LATER I started championing Bev and Melvin when I saw they were not just empty vessels. Sure, Melvin was Mr. Goody but at least, he maintained that to the last day. I respect that. And Bev maintained her craziness till the final hour, so I give them kudos for being genuine. Let's not write off this Tayo guy yet.
Did you say they were not empty vessels? I beg to differ,I was on Team Melvin and voted for him like crazy,but Melvin and Bev were empty vessels,Bev told the other HMs that our president was from delta state and Melvin agreed with her,Melvin asked Bassey if nigerians needed a visa to travel to Sierra-Leone an ecowas country,these are just to out of the several goofs they made,they were completely clueless.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Aida13: 12:25am On Sep 30, 2014
bettes:
Did you say they were not empty vessels? I beg to differ,I was on Team Melvin and voted for him like crazy,but Melvin and Bev were empty vessels,Bev told the other HMs that our president was from delta state and Melvin agreed with her,Melvin asked Bassey if nigerians needed a visa to travel to Sierra-Leone an ecowas country,these are just to out of the several goofs they made,they were completely clueless.

In terms of intelligence, I promise you that many of the housemates were lacking grin grin If they were brainy, they would have real jobs not go on reality TV to expose all their dirty laundry. I know Bev and Melvin were really lacking in the brain cells department, but in terms of impact as housemates, I respect people who can get along easily with others. Melvin and Bev knew how to make friends, stay loyal and keep everyone going. Not all housemates could do that. Neyll, Biguesas, Koketso and Pokello didn't have good peoples' skills and were too good at making enemies. In that respect, Melvin and Bev had my admiration.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by ShakurM(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2014
jacksparrow1207: Pls what is todays date?
Still playing dumb?
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Dabbyfab: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=safarigirl]Kevin was on Next Movie Star before BBA, so he was fairly famous.

How many people watches next movie star then, even GUS was more popular than next movie star.Even Uti,went for next movie star before he went for the first BBA,Even Karen but everyone got know about them during BBA.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2014
theassassin:

otu nne i
is this all u got Werey
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2014
theassassin:

hey bia just sharap

Ans her, ode.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2014
ndidibabe: OK, give me one sensible reason why you clicked on this thread . You hate BBA and you are so eager to see the contestant representing Nigeria? Oga, you replied to a comment on the second page. So you read page 0,1,2 of a discussion thread you hate? Nigerians and hypocrisy!!
u de mind the arzzhole. Their type don't even have a startimes or gotv talkless of dstv. His better left ignored.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2014
Akshow:

Ans her, ode.

thunder fire your mama and papa

ikpu nne i
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2014
Akshow: is this all u got Werey

I don't engage fools its not worth my time I only engage popular niggas

so

I simply say

otu nne i

to

attension seekers like you
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by safarigirl(f): 10:27am On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Dabbyfab][/quote]how many people knew this Tayo guy before the show? If he didn't appear for it, we won't even know he's a model. Same thing, they haven't brought an unknown person since Season 2
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2014
ShakurM: Still playing dumb?

U tell me. Are we?
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 11:05am On Sep 30, 2014
theassassin:

I don't engage fools its not worth my time I only engage popular niggas

so

I simply say

otu nne i

to

attension seekers like you

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ.......
Wake me up when u have finished barking cursed child.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2014
theassassin:

thunder fire your mama and papa

ikpu nne i

I weep for ur poor mother. To be saddled with a lost cursed child is not something good. Poor woman.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Forwetinnah: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: lacks confidence ke? As the guy pose like this? I've never seen a fine Yoruba boy that lacks confidence, all of them are arrogant flirts. I will quote all of you after week 1 of the show.

Wokay hiooo
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by ShakurM(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
jacksparrow1207:

U tell me. Are we?
speak for urself dumb dee.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
ShakurM: speak for urself dumb dee.

Your dad is my mentor
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by ShakurM(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
jacksparrow1207:

Your dad is my mentor
lol. That's that nerve!
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2014
Akshow:

I weep for ur poor mother. To be saddled with a lost cursed child is not something good. Poor woman.
otu nne i
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2014
theassassin:
my
otu nne. My mother is a w,ho.re i
fixed.
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
Akshow:
fixed.

otu nne i grin thunder fire your mama and papa
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
theassassin:

otu nne i grin thunder fire my mama and papa
grin
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Akshow:
grin

otu nne i grin grin cool tongue
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
theassassin:

My dirty mother's otu nne i grin grin cool tongue
tongue
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Akshow:
tongue

otu mma i oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
theassassin:

My mama otu i oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Akshow:
tongue
AMU MPA I OOOO

OTU NNE I O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

KAI I NO EASY FOR ABOKI WE NO DEY HEAR LANGUAGE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Librate(m): 6:35am On Oct 24, 2014
theassassin:

AMU MPA I OOOO
OTU NNE I O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
KAI I NO EASY FOR ABOKI WE NO DEY HEAR LANGUAGE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
lols
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by Akshow: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2014
theassassin:

My useless father's AMU I OOOO

My wh.oring mother's dirty OTU NNE I O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

KAI I NO EASY FOR flat head nyamiri egbola from South East WE NO DEY HEAR LANGUAGE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin. tongue
Re: Meet Tayo, Nigeria's Second House Mate In Big Brother Hotshot. by theassassin: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Akshow:
grin grin grin. tongue

ikpu nne i oooo

amu mpa i oooo
afo sagbuo mma i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omashola 2008 Vs 2018 Photos / BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / BBNaija: Mercy Cries As Tacha Gets Disqualified While She Gets 2 Strikes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.