Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why You Need To Read.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Need To Read.... (650 Views)

Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read / Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! / Reasons Why You Should Not Bother To Read The Quran! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Read.... by chinoify: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning people of God…. As we continue in our topic….
How to enjoy and understand the Bible for better manifestation.
A wise man said “you can’t give what you don’t have”. Today we will be looking at bullet point No.
4. READING ANOINTED BOOKS, CDS AND AUDIO BIBLES. Rom 10:17 consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ. NIV. That’s why sometimes I laugh when I see some people praying…. “God give me faith… God give me faith” when God has made it clear in the scripture above…. God can’t give you faith; Faith comes only by hearing and hearing of the word of God….
There is one popular saying that “if you want to hide a treasure from a black man put it in writing” mehn! Beloved I tell you, this has eaten most of our churches, that even a Sunday sermon that, a preacher needs to give you the undiluted word of God, is been converted to advice Some preaches will just summarize the bible that was read earlier and give one or two advice and come down… what!! Was that what Jesus did People are hungry to learn new things and a preacher is giving advice instead of bread Some churches will talk money money, money money, some churches will start from 8am till 1pm, that at the end people will even forget what the preacher said? Mehn you need to upgrade… tell your neighbour “UPGRADE” (God help me not to preach today, back to our topic).
Buy anointed books written by PROVEN men of God, it gives you better understanding when reading the bible. For people “who are very rich” and cannot afford to buy the books. Pick your phone or do like me, borrow someone’s blackberry phone, enter the browser, type the name of the author or the name of the book and add pdf and send. For example “books by E. W. Kenyon pdf”, google will bring out his free books for you to download, transfer to your phone and begin to read. (Why I said blackberry is that 95% of BB users don’t exhaust there BB subscription, so pls help them).
You can also borrow the hard copies from your friend, but pls return it clean and don’t tear it and also timely so that he can borrow you another.
Thirdly, you can inbox me the name of the book you, I will check if I have, then send the e-copy for you free of charge…. I want us to grow.
You can also buy CDs of proven anointed men of God, copy from a friend’s phone or computer. It helps to build you.
Finally. Download audio bibles… it will edify you.
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

The Day Of Atonement (yomm Kippur) / THE LAST Warning!.........please Read This / 10 Incontrovertible Signs That You Are Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.