Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

A Korean Film - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Korean Film (745 Views)

Korean Film::blood Season 1-5 / List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Korean Film by fhunn: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2014
Seems the season film Jewel in the Palace seems to have left a lot of memories due t late releases, maybe? I don't know but i would appreciate it if someone will tell me where to download all the episodes from 1-70 minus dramafever.com
Re: A Korean Film by Bevy12(f): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2014
crunchyroll.com and kdrama.com. I don't download it, i buy the cd. I like the old fashioned way
Re: A Korean Film by fhunn: 1:30am On Sep 30, 2014
Bevy12: crunchyroll.com and kdrama.com. I don't download it, i buy the cd. I like the old fashioned way

why wont i download it when they dont want to put it on cds when they've finished the drama
Re: A Korean Film by Bevy12(f): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2014
fhunn:

why wont i download it when they dont want to put it on cds when they've finished the drama
They put it on cd and i have it even jewel in the palace. If u want to download it, its still good. Its even better.
Re: A Korean Film by fhunn: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2014
Bevy12: They put it on cd and i have it even jewel in the palace. If u want to download it, its still good. Its even better.

wats the last episode or last season?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'ogas At The Top' Show Makes CNN List Of “8 Must-see African Shows You / Who Else Does This? / Watch Video “falz – Soft Work”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.