Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nigeria's 'ogas At The Top' Show Makes CNN List Of “8 Must-see African Shows You - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigeria's 'ogas At The Top' Show Makes CNN List Of “8 Must-see African Shows You (759 Views)

The Most Interesting Tv Shows You Must Watch This Season / 5 Interesting TV Shows You Shouldn’t Watch With Your Parents / CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'ogas At The Top' Show Makes CNN List Of “8 Must-see African Shows You by alliyse(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
CNN’s weekly feature column, African Voices have listed out “8 must-see African shows you NEED to watch”, and listed in that compilation are 2 Nigerian shows I of Africa and one that many of us are familiar with, Oga At The Top.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-_6bJttgJCMc/VOnxeIg7x3I/AAAAAAAAB6M/76rjyXA71Zg/s1600/Ogasatdtopshow_itsallisay_com.jpg[/img]

I of Africa according to CNN is a show “From Aina Fadina, a Nigerian born/American raised fashion model comes “I of Africa” — a web series celebrating all things African from a global perspective. So far, she’s produced two seasons of one-on-one interviews with entrepreneurial creatives. ” Ogas At The Top as some of you already know is political satire series with puppets depicting some prominent political figures in Nigeria including President Goodluck Jonathan. It was created by the same team who launched the popular THE XYZ SHOW in Kenya.

Other shows listed in there are The White Folks in South Africa, and African City – a show from Ghana that has been described at the African Sex and The City. Love the fact that some of these somewhat under the radar

Source: http://www.itsallisay.com/2015/02/nigerias-ogas-at-top-show-makes-cnn.html
Re: Nigeria's 'ogas At The Top' Show Makes CNN List Of “8 Must-see African Shows You by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
A show that makes ridicule of our very own president!

Nice job CNN undecided
Re: Nigeria's 'ogas At The Top' Show Makes CNN List Of “8 Must-see African Shows You by tobtap: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin...wow that wax work resemble our otuoke president

(1) (Reply)

Cinema Accidentally Shows 50 Shades Of Grey To Kids / THE F**K*D UP NIGERIAN MEDIA / Latest Foreign Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.