Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion (5326 Views)

A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos) / Principal Impregnates SS3 Student, Rushes Her For Wedding - Universal Reporters / Started ICAN In SS3, Bags First-Class At 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Adeoba10(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
mysticgal:
Yea for a boy to desire the mother sexually is psychologically called the oedipus complex and a girl to desire the father sexually...electra complex
kaabo!!! Igi iwe
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by MzRaeRae(f): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
mysticgal:
Yea for a boy to desire the mother sexually is psychologically called the oedipus complex and a girl to desire the father sexually...electra complex
yup..thanks for DAT
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by shegixo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Hehehe na really wetin we the call story be this
Shei medical doctor ma the comfirm luv portion LWKMD
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by DopeAngel(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pishures of him makin Love with his mum or it didn't, it won't and can never happencheesy
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by phorlabee(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Iroyin ni sooki..........!
Emu funfun ni ogun iba, ema yo mu!!!
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by jsunex(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nah wah ooo watin no go happen for ds little world.... God is time to put ds world to an end ooo.
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by benswagtt(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
MzRaeRae: ...I study psychology ....and this child is not to blame its one of the stages of development.....happened in ancient Greek even when a child killed d father and married d woman...d name of this stage I can't rili rem but its also d name of a woman's vajajay ...its d stage when d child starts having sexual feelings for his mom...If this were to b d US of A...this boy wld b put in juvy .where he wld receive help from d best psychologists....
u ah gud... I also wanna study psychology!
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by benswagtt(m): 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
mysticgal:
you ah good too
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Mcbussy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
MzRaeRae: ...I study psychology ....and this child is not to blame its one of the stages of development.....happened in ancient Greek even when a child killed d father and married d woman...d name of this stage I can't rili rem but its also d name of a woman's vajajay ...its d stage when d child starts having sexual feelings for his mom...If this were to b d US of A...this boy wld b put in juvy .where he wld receive help from d best psychologists....

I'm a psychologist too and I believe ur talking about oedipus complex. Yes you are right,its a stage characterised by the interest of a male child in his mother.

You are not entirely right though, Oedipus complex is quite natural and normal,as a male toddler below 3 is usually more attached to and seeks his mother's full attention. Dsame way a female child around that same age battles her mum for her father's attention....its normal.

When a fully grown adult that has a mature subconscious mind (i.e able to distinguish between right & wrong) still exhibits traits similar to a baby's Oedipus complex,then there's sumthn wrong....he has bcome a sociopath. grin

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by unbilledF(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
He would be struck by Amadioha soon........Gbege don shele
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
I hear

Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Antidote123(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
†ђc̷ guy is sick :-D
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by samuelson06(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Excerpts from "The Gods Are Not To Blame" by Ola Rotimi.
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by esmarcq(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
nawao ...... end time things
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by BaddieKay(f): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
benega: Too bad d poor dude must've mis-interpreted the song *mummy I love you pieces oh*

Lolsss...nobi small mummy I love u pieces ooh.,Emekus style cheesy
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by dangoteagent: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
to be a dangote agent, and get our products at cheaper rate and sell at affordable rate, call 07011438424 RS SCHEME 3
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by slinkman(m): 12:50am On Sep 30, 2014
this is abomination, forget all this your long grammar. he should be thrown into the evil forest
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Ishilove: 4:35am On Sep 30, 2014
Bullshit story. Love charm work on your own mother? Pure poppycock!
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by franklingud(m): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2014
Dis one don pass ''abomination!!::... Jesus save us oo!!
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Abbey2sam(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2014
As far as I'm concern this story is not complete
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2014
God have mercyangry what type of abomination is this? your own mother :O tufiakwa the devil is using that boy!
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by happykidArotiba(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
MizEmpress: I wonder what came over the young man..this is just wrong on so many levels.
angry
if u were the mother, after the act wah will u do?
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by happykidArotiba(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
priscaoge: This is d height of abomination angry angryangry. Is he mentally OK Falling in love with ur own mother?
yes, he is mentally OK.
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by happykidArotiba(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
chimkaire: Which kain ''Akuko-Mike-Ejeagha'' be this kwanu undecided sad
lol
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by happykidArotiba(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
echobee: Jesuuuuuuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked
christiiiiiii grin
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by happykidArotiba(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
fpeter: GOD FORBID SUCH A SON! PARENTS SHOULD NOT GO THE EXTRA MILES TO HAVE KIDS
ONE MAY END UP WITH AN ANTICHRIST LIKE THIS BOY FROM HELL.
Lmao
Re: Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion by happykidArotiba(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
iamayodeji: I can only shake my head. Nothing more.
Try praying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Girls You Will Find In A Nigeria University / 7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind / Official Unilag Students' Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.