Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? (1285 Views)

Teach Me Programming / Teach Me Programming With Phone Plzzzz! / Who Would Teach Me Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Ademat7(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2014
Am a graduate and its not more a news that my set is not going for NYSC dis year hence we have 6month ahead,I want to learn programming but I don't know how to go about it, I need someone that can train me at an affordable cost.
Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Seun(m): 11:42am On Sep 29, 2014
--
Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Ademat7(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
--
Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Donkunxex(m): 2:36am On Sep 30, 2014
NIIT at jorju round about..expensive tho.... I'll advice you to pick a language,download d materials you need(videos,pdf ),learn on your own and also get a mentor...

1 Like

Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by danvery2k6(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2014
come to ABK if you don't find any help there.
Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ademat7: Am a graduate and its not more a news that my set is not going for NYSC dis year hence we have 6month ahead,I want to learn programming but I don't know how to go about it, I need someone that can train me at an affordable cost.

Hi, I will be glad to teach and mentor you.
Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Ademat7(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
I actually stay @ ijoko and study in Abeokuta
Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Seun(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dont drop email addresses; just PM each other.
Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ademat7: I actually stay @ ijoko and study in Abeokuta

PM me let's talk.
Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Imho, you can learn it yourself.

There are lots of (free) books/sites online.

1 Like

Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Awwal1st(m): 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Awwal1st(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Seun:
I think PM has been disabled nah... I cant see PM even though we follow each other
Re: Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? by Ademat7(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
Seun:
ok sir cos these days people come to nairaland to copy emails where they send their advert to.hope to have ur contribution to this thread

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairaland Becoming A Search Engine? / Using Html To Create A Form In Your Website / Mongoose/xampp: Using Php(on Mongoose) To Insert Data Into Mysql On Xampp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.