Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,669 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Who Would Teach Me Programming - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Would Teach Me Programming (1274 Views)

Teach Me Programming / Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? / Teach Me Programming With Phone Plzzzz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Teach Me Programming by Obinnau(m): 4:02am On Jul 05, 2011
I want to learn programming in this coming holiday but the problem is i don't have money to pay am in enugu pls a good samaritan should help.
Re: Who Would Teach Me Programming by Fayimora(m): 5:51am On Jul 05, 2011
If you are ready to learn Java I can help you but the main work is on you
Re: Who Would Teach Me Programming by Obinnau(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2011
Pls tell me what you want me to do.
Re: Who Would Teach Me Programming by Fayimora(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2011
get a laptop, free your schedule and when you are FULLY ready, send me a private message,
Re: Who Would Teach Me Programming by Obinnau(m): 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
What i have is a family desktop i don't have a laptop and i dont know ur contact details my e-mail is
Re: Who Would Teach Me Programming by sisqology(m): 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
fayimora,wetn be ur email sef?
Re: Who Would Teach Me Programming by Fayimora(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2011
Need help with anything general?
removed

Need help with something to do with my stuff e.g my website ?
removed

EDIT: removed ma emails before they blows up with spam. Use the contact form on my site if you have to contact me. I wont reply to unnecessary emails so please dont waste your time sending me trash or trying to create a conversation.
Re: Who Would Teach Me Programming by talk2hb1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2011
You have everything to learn programming, all that is required of you is commitment.
the are a lot of free e books and tutorial online.
Re: Who Would Teach Me Programming by Obinnau(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2011
I want some body who could be a supevisor since people are saying that programming is very difficult and pls tell me the link to the book
Re: Who Would Teach Me Programming by Fayimora(m): 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2011
Obinnau:

programming is very difficult a
Lies. If you love what you are doing. I mean you appreciate it and not read it like is something you have to pass. Then you gat absolutely no problems. I look at programming as bilding my own world, i represent every problem i encounter in real life and i believe am doing good now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Charge 10x - 100x More Than The Average Nigerian (web) Programmer / Is Programming A Profitable Skill? / Freelancing In Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.