Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Assuming You Had A Vision To Change Your Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assuming You Had A Vision To Change Your Religion (630 Views)

I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. / How Do You Know Your Religion Or Denomination Is The Right One / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming You Had A Vision To Change Your Religion by pesty100(m): 11:08am On Sep 29, 2014
Assuming as a christian you had a vision(a serious religious experience) and you heard a voice that told you that Islam is the true religion, would you convert to islam or will you ignore the voice and say it the devil that is speaking
Re: Assuming You Had A Vision To Change Your Religion by Lilimax(f): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2014
pesty100: Assuming as a christian you had a vision(a serious religious experience) and you heard a voice that told you that Islam is the true religion, would you convert to islam or will you ignore the voice and say it the devil that is speaking
Re: Assuming You Had A Vision To Change Your Religion by OgologoDimkpa: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2014
pesty100: Assuming as a christian you had a vision(a serious religious experience) and you heard a voice that told you that Islam is the true religion, would you convert to islam or will you ignore the voice and say it the devil that is speaking
What!
It must be from the devil.
I'll fast for three days and go for MFM deliverance cos I wouldn't want to die young.
Re: Assuming You Had A Vision To Change Your Religion by pesty100(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2014
OgologoDimkpa: What!
It must be from the devil.
I'll fast for three days and go for MFM deliverance con I wouldn't want to die young.
lol
Re: Assuming You Had A Vision To Change Your Religion by Gooci(m): 11:44am On Sep 29, 2014
well on a neutral ground, this had happened to me before. I am a muslim oo. one of my bosses at work really messed me up oneday, that day i realized i kno almost nothing about my religion.(God actually used that man to draw me closer to him). he actually finished me this day and at the end he told me to go nd pray to God for guidiance. i felt bad nd i was really ready to take a decision, so when i got home, after observing my solat, i prayed to God, m sure he saw the doubt in my heart nd how sad nd confused i was. i prayed to God to show me the way nd not let me go astray, he is the only one that can perfect my way.
that night, i had this special dream(for the first time in my life, nd when i needed it the most). God accepted wat i asked for nd i found answers in my dream that same night.
till today, i see dat my boss as someone which has a very +ve influence in my life. I am now far better than i used to be, nd m still improving maself.

so Op, its all left to you oooo.
Re: Assuming You Had A Vision To Change Your Religion by pesty100(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2014
Gooci: well on a neutral ground, this had happened to me before. I am a muslim oo. one of my bosses at work really messed me up oneday, that day i realized i kno almost nothing about my religion.(God actually used that man to draw me closer to him). he actually finished me this day and at the end he told me to go nd pray to God for guidiance. i felt bad nd i was really ready to take a decision, so when i got home, after observing my solat, i prayed to God, m sure he saw the doubt in my heart nd how sad nd confused i was. i prayed to God to show me the way nd not let me go astray, he is the only one that can perfect my way.
that night, i had this special dream(for the first time in my life, nd when i needed it the most). God accepted wat i asked for nd i found answers in my dream that same night.
till today, i see dat my boss as someone which has a very +ve influence in my life. I am now far better than i used to be, nd m still improving maself.

so Op, its all left to you oooo.
what did you see in your dream
Re: Assuming You Had A Vision To Change Your Religion by hushmail: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2014
simple

i go back to sleep 4 a diff vision grin
Re: Assuming You Had A Vision To Change Your Religion by Gooci(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
pesty100: what did you see in your dream
i intentionally ddnt put it there to avoid arguments.... bt m a better muslim now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attempt To Help God / Omnicient/omniscience/omnipotent/omnipresent / How Easy Is it For You Paying Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.