Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. (8699 Views)

HIV+ Male Prostitute At T.B Joshua's Church: "I Had Sex With Several Men" / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by PasD(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Its been close to seven months now I saw this very troubling vision. I have just told it to two people. This testimony is true.

28th december 2014, around 4pm, it looked like I had been sleeping (I don't understand how it happened up till now). Then I woke up into another world more real that this physical world.
I saw my self with two other people walking into a broken gate. After that gate was other two broken gates. The 'man' leading us was not extra-ordinary at all but he was young (mid 30s).
As we walked into the 1st broken gate, we entered into a place so wide, with an impression of a burnt house (but there was no sign of fire).
I saw many thing but let me just go towards the end of my vision.
Minutes later we heard an announcement "make way!!! He's coming!!!"
I looked back and saw three dogs. Two of the dogs were very violent tearing apart everything they come in contact with. But the third? Phew!
He was way to small to be their leader but the seemed to fear him! He would give them a stare and just suddenly they would stay calm with great reverence!
As they came closer, the smaller dog materialized into a 'person'.
How can I describe this being? Let me try.
I cannot really say he's a man or a woman but he looked like a woman. Fair, beautiful, slim, without breasts or the figure of a woman.
He (actually he is not a he...he had no gender) had a very smoothe skil like what I have never seen all my life!
Approaching us with an elegant smile. When he introduced himself as Lucifer I could hardly believe him.

Believe me, in the real sense, satan looked nothing like satan. He looked more like one of those pretty news casters you see on CNN. His smile 'perfect'.

There was this charm about him that will make you fall in love with him at 1st sight, I did! He seemed to be calm, innocent and welcoming.
Then he assured us that no one will harm us here. He gave us every assurance that he was in charge, an he was!
Looking at him, you would never believe he is the architect of all the evils going on on earth today!
He looked so intelligent, informed, educated, morally sound, and.......terrible! He was awesome to look upon.
When he introduced himself at first I laughed so hard and wondered why such a beautiful man/woman would admire to be addressed with such cruel name as lucifer!
But there was something else about him. He seemed not to be aware of what's going on on earth. He seemed to be dependent on others for information! He asked me a lot of questions and I wondered as I saw his interest in such matters! He is not omnipresent after all!
Then I asked him where he lived. He said he lives in the Europe (note: he looked like a white man-woman).
Something else amazed me. He told the truth! He won my admiration! He told me his story and I started seeing God as unfair!
Then something inside of me started getting real uncomfortable because I was loving him!

Just then, the man that led us to that spiritual world warned me to be careful. The more satan talked the more I agreed with him. He's so perfect in his speech that his lies are so true!

Let me stop here....many more things to say.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by mekzyjoe(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by leke12(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hallucination

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by IYANGBALI: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Op your high fever don start again?

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by OJODEL10(m): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Though i were not with the op when he was having his vision, but to an extend, satan is not what we thought he was. Not a blackman with horns, and he is a good talker.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
PasD:
Its been close to seven months now I saw this very troubling vision. I have just told it to two people. This testimony is true.

28th december 2014, around 4pm, it looked like I had been sleeping (I don't understand how it happened up till now). Then I woke up into another world more real that this physical world.
I saw my self with two other people walking into a broken gate. After that gate was other two broken gates. The 'man' leading us was not extra-ordinary at all but he was young (mid 30s).
As we walked into the 1st broken gate, we entered into a place so wide, with an impression of a burnt house (but there was no sign of fire).
I looked back and saw three dogs. Two of the dogs were very violent tearing apart everything they come in contact with. But the third? Phew!
He was way to small to be their leader but the seemed to fear him! He would give them a stare and just suddenly they would stay calm with great reverence!
I cannot really say he's a man or a woman but he looked like a woman. Fair, beautiful, slim, without breasts or the figure of a woman.
He (actually he is not a he...he had no gender) had a very smoothe skil like what I have never seen all my life!
Approaching us with an elegant smile. When he introduced himself as Lucifer I could hardly believe him.

Believe me, in the real sense, satan looked nothing like satan. He looked more like one of those pretty news casters you see on CNN. His smile 'perfect'.

There was this charm about him that will make you fall in love with him at 1st sight, I did! He seemed to be calm, innocent and welcoming.
Then he assured us that no one will harm us here. He gave us every assurance that he was in charge, an he was!
Looking at him, you would never believe he is the architect of all the evils going on on earth today!
He looked so intelligent, informed, educated, morally sound, and.......terrible! He was awesome to look upon.
When he introduced himself at first I laughed so hard and wondered why such a beautiful man/woman would admire to be addressed with such cruel name as lucifer!
But there was something else about him. He seemed not to be aware of what's going on on earth. He seemed to be dependent on others for information! He asked me a lot of questions and I wondered as I saw his interest in such matters! He is not omnipresent after all!
Then I asked him where he lived. He said he lives in the Europe (note: he looked like a white man-woman).
Something else amazed me. He told the truth! He won my admiration! He told me his story and I started seeing God as unfair!
Then something inside of me started getting real uncomfortable because I was loving him!

Just then, the man that led us to that spiritual world warned me to be careful. The more satan talked the more I agreed with him. He's so perfect in his speech that his lies are so true!

contnr we ar listening
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by PasD(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
stardragon:

contnr we ar listening

Lol I dnt intend to cause a religious war abeg.

So many things I hid sir.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
PasD:

Lol I dnt intend to cause a religious war abeg.
So many things I hid sir.
no problem, we just need the story!
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Anas09: 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
And since then has this dream repeated itself? I hope someone has not initiated you into satanism. But as we hear, in the Ocult world for you to meet with Lucifer himself, hmmmmm. U go fast die. U go sacrifice die too. Spiritual rigours. Just heard sha.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by PasD(m): 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Anas09:
And since then has this dream repeated itself? I hope someone has not initiated you into satanism. But as we hear, in the Ocult world for you to meet with Lucifer himself, hmmmmm. U go fast die. U go sacrifice die too. Spiritual rigours. Just heard sha.

Somehow I have been privileged to see into those realms. I have seen countless of things bro. And am not initiated.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Vikkie14: 2:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Yes, the Bible said so that He was the Most Beautiful creature created by God. He has so many beautiful names. I know that he is Beauty Personified.

He told the truth! He won my admiration! He told me his story and I started seeing God as unfair!

That was how he tricked Eve in eating the forbidden fruit. Isn't that why Jesus called him A LIAR?? His Lies are ever so true(to the undiscerning).

Lord, keep me Holy and Rapturable should be our daily prayer.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Paulscholari(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op... My contribution

I have seen some things in my dreams and visions, we humans are just the little brother in the whole universe... I have been asked by this demons and even satan himself to come and serve him, but i reject his offer, the last they entice me was offering me a red baby dragon that with it i will have everything i want, i refuse. Attimes they teach me some strange things like holding a little snake in your hand and you step on the sand, dogs will run mad at you, even the mudrach or whatever you call it by turning the finger in certain position, I didn't know its relevant and name until when i hit this thread, Attimes i walk hell seeing strange things like large snakes, boiling fire in a pots, demons, female demons with seven head and lots but when they see me and knew I don't belong they do something that make me return, maybe i have my third eye open in a way I can't hold different strange demonic names, oh gosh, when i wake up from this night visions and journey, i just dust myself and move on with my life, i had my share with the other side too, unmh, angels, cherubims, Jesus, the throne of God, God. the day i slip before the throne before i could get any closer, order was given for my immediate return before i gaze upon the face of the Almighty but the day i finally encountered Him, I was like an ant before him, the energy and power that come from him was enormous, it glued me to my feet i couldn't move, I fell on my knees it was automatic, i couldn't even talk self, He has a very large sword, I thought He is going to cut me into two, He walked pass me, i didn't see His face, His face was covered with darkness or dark clouds..... The devil, he is just like a normal angel very cunning and very beautiful, too bad a beauty to waste and his demons are ugly, although they can pretend to be beautiful but that of the devil is exceptional.. Jesus is the only one as God, very calm with a love eyes, you can't look into His eyes and not fall in love. He overcame the devil in human form and was lifted up in that same human form to God in the highest heavens, that awed every living being in the universe (overcoming the most Cunning, wise devil even in human form) and He was raised to that greatest height with and to God in human form that's the reason why we have power over the devil and all evil spirits, the reason why every other spirits are interested in the human race...

Quote:

5 Likes

Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by PasD(m): 1:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Paulscholari:
Op...
My contribution

I have seen some things in my dreams and visions, we
humans are just the little brother in the whole universe... I
have been asked by this demons and even satan himself
to come and serve him, but i reject his offer, the last they
entice me was offering me a red baby dragon that with it i
will have everything i want, i refuse. Attimes they teach
me some strange things like holding a little snake in your
hand and you step on the sand, dogs will run mad at you,
even the mudrach or whatever you call it by turning the
finger in certain position, I didn't know its relevant and
name until when i hit this thread, Attimes i walk hell
seeing strange things like large snakes, boiling fire in a
pots, demons, female demons with seven head and lots
but when they see me and knew I don't belong they do
something that make me return, maybe i have my third
eye open in a way I can't hold different strange demonic
names, oh gosh, when i wake up from this night visions
and journey, i just dust myself and move on with my life, i
had my share with the other side too, unmh, angels,
cherubims, Jesus, the throne of God, God. the day i slip
before the throne before i could get any closer, order was
given for my immediate return before i gaze upon the face
of the Almighty but the day i finally encountered Him, I
was like an ant before him, the energy and power that
come from him was enormous, it glued me to my feet i
couldn't move, I fell on my knees it was automatic, i
couldn't even talk self, He has a very large sword, I
thought He is going to cut me into two, He walked pass
me, i didn't see His face, His face was covered with
darkness or dark clouds..... The devil, he is just like a
normal angel very cunning and very beautiful, too bad a
beauty to waste and his demons are ugly, although they
can pretend to be beautiful but that of the devil is
exceptional.. Jesus is the only one as God, very calm with
a love eyes, you can't look into His eyes and not fall in
love. He overcame the devil in human form and was lifted
up in that same human form to God in the highest
heavens, that awed every living being in the universe
(overcoming the most Cunning, wise devil even in human
form) and He was raised to that greatest height with and
to God in human form that's the reason why we have
power over the devil and all evil spirits, the reason why
every other spirits are interested in the human race...

Quote:

Believe me bro I have seen more....

As a matter of fact, there is sometin 'he' said to me that I can't share here. If I do that, I'd be banned from nairaland forever and it'd be so offensive to the muslims. I therefore hold my peace

1 Like

Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2015
Propagating lies against Satan... Hope you will Blame yourself when it starts hitting u hard..

@op satan/enki has daemons (ministers) who works for him just like the xtians god has its own daemons which they called angels.. All na daemons all from nibiru. Enki /satan/lucifer wants total freedom of humans and for then to attain godhead, while the other wants us to be slaves worshiping all day...

For people tarnishing the image of your creator enki pls blame yourself for anything that will befall u when the enemy attacks u.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by PasD(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
mellina666:
Propagating lies against Satan... Hope you will Blame yourself when it starts hitting u hard..

@op satan/enki has daemons (ministers) who works for him just like the xtians god has its own daemons which they called angels.. All na daemons all from nibiru. Enki /satan/lucifer wants total freedom of humans and for then to attain godhead, while the other wants us to be slaves worshiping all day...

For people tarnishing the image of your creator enki pls blame yourself for anything that will befall u when the enemy attacks u.

No let me woze u!
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Paulscholari:
Op...
My contribution

I have seen some things in my dreams and visions, we
humans are just the little brother in the whole universe... I
have been asked by this demons and even satan himself
to come and serve him, but i reject his offer, the last they
entice me was offering me a red baby dragon that with it i
will have everything i want, i refuse. Attimes they teach
me some strange things like holding a little snake in your
hand and you step on the sand, dogs will run mad at you,
even the mudrach or whatever you call it by turning the
finger in certain position, I didn't know its relevant and
name until when i hit this thread, Attimes i walk hell
seeing strange things like large snakes, boiling fire in a
pots, demons, female demons with seven head and lots
but when they see me and knew I don't belong they do
something that make me return, maybe i have my third
eye open in a way I can't hold different strange demonic
names, oh gosh, when i wake up from this night visions
and journey, i just dust myself and move on with my life, i
had my share with the other side too, unmh, angels,
cherubims, Jesus, the throne of God, God. the day i slip
before the throne before i could get any closer, order was
given for my immediate return before i gaze upon the face
of the Almighty but the day i finally encountered Him, I
was like an ant before him, the energy and power that
come from him was enormous, it glued me to my feet i
couldn't move, I fell on my knees it was automatic, i
couldn't even talk self, He has a very large sword, I
thought He is going to cut me into two, He walked pass
me, i didn't see His face, His face was covered with
darkness or dark clouds..... The devil, he is just like a
normal angel very cunning and very beautiful, too bad a
beauty to waste and his demons are ugly, although they
can pretend to be beautiful but that of the devil is
exceptional.. Jesus is the only one as God, very calm with
a love eyes, you can't look into His eyes and not fall in
love. He overcame the devil in human form and was lifted
up in that same human form to God in the highest
heavens, that awed every living being in the universe
(overcoming the most Cunning, wise devil even in human
form) and He was raised to that greatest height with and
to God in human form that's the reason why we have
power over the devil and all evil spirits, the reason why
every other spirits are interested in the human race...

Quote:
. hmmmmm u seem to have a remarkable gift. thank God for his grace on u. y don't u pls share more revelations and teachings Pls. thanks
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by nnamdiosu(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
PasD:

so true. pls finish. I'm following attentively
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by PasD(m): 2:48am On Jul 07, 2015
nnamdiosu:

so true. pls finish. I'm following attentively

Ok.
Let me talk about him living in Europe.
Many people think satan lives in Africa. Possible because of the level of violence and corruption here. But the truth is, satan revealed that he lives in Europe!

And then he told me that humans owe him apologies! That they ofter accuse him of the crimes he didn't commit! Can u imagine that?
But hey, I saw his hate for humans. No matter how he tried to hide it, I saw his hate for humans.
He said to me that his greatest fear is in the future (I'm yet to find out what that means though)

When I gather the courage I will talk about his connection with islam. But I'm careful I dnt want to be banned.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by nnamdiosu(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2015
PasD:

Ok.
Many people think satan lives in Africa. Possible because of the level of violence and corruption here. But the truth is, satan revealed that he lives in Europe!

And then he told me that humans owe him apologies! That they ofter accuse him of the crimes he didn't commit! Can u imagine that?
But hey, I saw his hate for humans. No matter how he tried to hide it, I saw his hate for humans.
He said to me that his greatest fear is in the future (I'm yet to find out what that means though)

When I gather the courage I will talk about his connection with islam. But I'm careful I dnt want to be banned.

thanks for replying....although it was short sha o. anyways its quite true he hates us deeply....Becos we remind him of God.....we were made in Gods image and it was a man in person of Jesus that disgraced him. that's y he is angry. I guess he is scared of his 1,000 years captivity in the bottomless pit. he has never been locked up before or chained so apart from the embarrassment its also painful. revelation talks abt it. concerning Islam....many people believe that since that is the religion and group that hates Christians and Christianity most, the anti Christ would come out from there. plus its the largest most successful self destroying religion... though no scriptural backup sha. pls share more jor. really learnt a lot from them. cheers. God bless...also concerning his story that he told you....wat did he say he did? off course it would have been garnished with delicious lies.# justcurious
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by PasD(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2015
nnamdiosu:

thanks for replying....although it was short sha o. anyways its quite true he hates us deeply....Becos we remind him of God.....we were made in Gods image and it was a man in person of Jesus that disgraced him. that's y he is angry. I guess he is scared of his 1,000 years captivity in the bottomless pit. he has never been locked up before or chained so apart from the embarrassment its also painful. revelation talks abt it. concerning Islam....many people believe that since that is the religion and group that hates Christians and Christianity most, the anti Christ would come out from there. plus its the largest most successful self destroying religion... though no scriptural backup sha. pls share more jor. really learnt a lot from them. cheers. God bless...also concerning his story that he told you....wat did he say he did? off course it would have been garnished with delicious lies.# justcurious

My brother other things I have hidden conerns islam. But assure that I won't be banned then I'll say everytin!

And you're right he's a lier.
He also said they (angels) hate him because he killed someone! I started lafin. I asked him who he killed and he said that he was the 1st person to kill.
I thought I knew ho it was so I said its definately Abel the brother of Cain. But he said no. That Abel was not the 1st to experience death!
And Cain was not the 1st to kill someone. He said he invented death! He was the 1st to kill many people massively!
And he told me about the war before the creation of Adam.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Great0: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Just watching
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by dd12345: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
pls am also following...and am being blessed...pls continue...satan was right..it was the first person that killed...it invented sin and death...death is a separation from life..the source of life...which 1/3 of the its angel partook of and made the first man..adam and eve to partake of too...and concerning what he feared most in future is not fear of been bound for 1,000 years which is only to stop it from deceiving people again...what he feared most is about the SONS OF GOD that will be emerging soon...the SONS OF GOD will grow so much in the knowledge and life of christ that they will disobey the law of sin and death...they will walk just as christ walked perfectly on earth..God is presently raising such Sons upon the earth now...

AND CONCERNING ISLAM...i have been eager to know the connection of lucifer to this...kindly tell us...its your opinion though and i dont think anyone will ban you ...even the satanist and athiest on nairaland had said worst thing about jesus without anybody banning them..

im waiting earnest to read concerning that...thanks
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
this is d kinda topic dat tbrills me, pls tell us more.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Great0: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
dd12345:
pls am also following...and am being blessed...pls continue...satan was right..it was the first person that killed...it invented sin and death...death is a separation from life..the source of life...which 1/3 of the its angel partook of and made the first man..adam and eve to partake of too...and concerning what he feared most in future is not fear of been bound for 1,000 years which is only to stop it from deceiving people again...what he feared most is about the SONS OF GOD that will be emerging soon...the SONS OF GOD will grow so much in the knowledge and life of christ that they will disobey the law of sin and death...they will walk just as christ walked perfectly on earth..God is presently raising such Sons upon the earth now...

AND CONCERNING ISLAM...i have been eager to know the connection of lucifer to this...kindly tell us...its your opinion though and i dont think anyone will ban you ...even the satanist and athiest on nairaland had said worst thing about jesus without anybody banning them..

love ur saying. The 1000 years has already begun from year 2000. This age is the age of manifestation of the sons for all the creature groan and waiteth for their manifestation. The Age of TRUTH, absolutely.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by PasD(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
dd12345:

You guys are tempting me. Ok one of the truths about Islam is that allah is not God Almighty.
Allah is a demi god that answers to lucifer.
We do not worship the same God with the muslims. It makes me cry whenever I think about the end of the world as I saw it.
Many perished! Very many. Oh.

Then did you notice that the Europeans no longer worship God? It is because of satan's deceit.
The very people that brought the gospel to Africa have turned into aetheism and evil.
So as satan lives in Europe, his plan is to give allah a foothold in Europe. Watch it, in less than 50yrs from now (if Jesus tarries) Europe will become an Islamic nation. In the battle or Armageddon, Europe, USA and Asia will play a very cardinal role.

I saw the war. I saw many things. Thnks
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Great0: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
PasD:

You guys are tempting me. Ok one of the truths about Islam is that allah is not God Almighty.
We do not worship the same God with the muslims. It makes me cry whenever I think about the end of the world as I saw it.

Then did you notice that the Europeans no longer worship God? It is because of satan's deceit.
The very people that brought the gospel to Africa have turned into aetheism and evil.
So as satan lives in Europe, his plan is to give allah a foothold in Europe. Watch it, in less than 50yrs from now (if Jesus tarries) Europe will become an Islamic nation. In the battle or Armageddon, Europe, USA and Asia will play a very cardinal role.

World will unite against Israel to fight her but God gave them a surprise victory. For satan to dwell in europe, plans has been laid down for that.....Armegeddom looming
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Great0: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
PasD:

World will unite against Israel to fight her but God gave them a surprise victory( there is scriptural backup with this, i will look for it) . For satan to dwell in europe, plans has been laid down for that.....Armegeddom looming
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Anas09: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
This brother. Are you a brother? Pls. Be Careful. Don't be spiritually careless, if u r, satan will ambush and strike u down. Satan thrive in secrets. He fights with everything to keep people in ignorance. Infact ignorance is his greatest tool. If anyone discovers the truth, that person is free from the grip of Satan. And here you are saying it all. Let Christ and his angels be ur reguide.
His banner over You is LOVE. Shalom.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by NnaNna4(m): 12:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Anas09:
This brother. Are you a brother? Pls. Be Careful. Don't be spiritually careless, if u r, satan will ambush and strike u down. Satan thrive in secrets. He fights with everything to keep people in ignorance. Infact ignorance is his greatest tool. If anyone discovers the truth, that person is free from the grip of Satan. And here you are saying it all. Let Christ and his angels be ur reguide.

Satan is over rated
not striking any1 down
when God lets mortals in on a secret, it is for it to be shared with his fellows in fellowship

1 Like

Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by PasD(m): 3:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Anas09:

I hear you. That's why I will have to keep some things hidded till I pen them down. But am not scared of him tho. Like the brother above said he's overratted. God ill soon bruise satan under my feet! Amen.
I fear God instead. But thatnks for ur advice tho.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by twosquare(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2015
PasD:

Ok.

The greatest fear of the future for him is Rev 12, when that happens, Lake is nearer for him. Simple.
Re: I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. by Great0: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
PasD:

I hear you. That's why I will have to keep some things hidded till I pen them down. But am not scared of him tho. Like the brother above said he's overratted. God ill soon bruise satan under my feet! Amen.
I fear God instead. But thatnks for ur advice tho.
Those ones you want to keep secret, is nice for u to share them with me personally(not selfish) because we are on the same course, if your a born again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Theists - List The Evils Committed By Lucifer / Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You / If You Are Still Having Sex With Mami Wata (Masturbating), Read This Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.