Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

How Do I Process My E-passport Application? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Process My E-passport Application? (848 Views)

Nigeria E-passport New Prices Start Today. / Questions About New E-passport Application Process / Nigerian Passport Application In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Process My E-passport Application? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
I need somebody to enlighten me on how to process the Standard Nigerian Passport at the Immigration Office, from this junction.

I registered via online portal and have done all
necessary things required, including paying the fees of NGN5,100. Now, I am about to visit Immigration office in Ikeja with my confirmation slip and all required documents.

So, my question will be, would I be charged an additional fee(s) by the immigration office(rs) before they can proceed with the capturing of my biometric information? Or am I applying the wrong way?
Re: How Do I Process My E-passport Application? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Somebody help me!
Re: How Do I Process My E-passport Application? by tdayof(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
just call on d mods
Re: How Do I Process My E-passport Application? by dytbabe: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin grin grin
Why did u decide to give ursef double wahala na
Naija don corrupt pata pata oo

Anyways go to the office nearest to u with all ur doc, they will direct u bt I bet u will wait 6weeks or more
Re: How Do I Process My E-passport Application? by tdayof(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
dytbabe: grin grin grin

Anyways go to the office nearest to u with all ur doc, they will direct u bt I bet u will wait 6weeks or more
ahahan 6 weeks... Intl pp should b 2-4days some even get theirs same day
Re: How Do I Process My E-passport Application? by bumitek02(m): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
you are westing your time, I will know how you will do passport by your self, if you don't take time you are going to spend double of that money you are avoiding. Pany wise pound foolish... 9ija don baje nobi today,. Better go and pay your tight and collect your passport sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: How Do I Process My E-passport Application? by dytbabe: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
tdayof:
ahahan 6 weeks... Intl pp should b 2-4days some even get theirs same day

No vex
I am sorry I said 6weeks ehn
Infact it will be out same day
Make sure u open the gate with them as they coming in
Goodluck
Re: How Do I Process My E-passport Application? by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe: grin grin grin

Thanks for the reply.
How double trouble am I in? 6weeks, seriously? I simply followed the instructions posted on the Immigration website and that's all.

What I find difficult to understand is, why is there a pricing inconsistency between what you can get at their offices and the one posted on Immigration website?
Re: How Do I Process My E-passport Application? by dytbabe: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2014
sys007:

Thanks for the reply.
How double trouble am I in? 6weeks, seriously? I simply followed the instructions posted on the Immigration website and that's all.

What I find difficult to understand is, why is there a pricing inconsistency between what you can get at their offices and the one posted on Immigration website?

Clears throat
Actually I dunno

Ignore my post, go there with all necessary doc tomorrow
Goodluck

Pls come back to give feedback, don't forget to tag me so I can come read ur experience
Do have agood night rest
Re: How Do I Process My E-passport Application? by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 30, 2014
bumitek02: you are westing your time, I will know how you will do passport by your self, if you don't take time you are going to spend double of that money you are avoiding. Pany wise pound foolish... 9ija don baje nobi today,. Better go and pay your tight and collect your passport sharp sharp

I don't need all this. Besides, no one is trying to act smart or hiding things!

Learn to respect others, if you want others to respect you. Respect is reciprocal, amigo!

My thought was that I was paying a fraction of the full fees. And the remaining fees would be paid at their office(s), while presenting my documents. That was exactly my thinking.
Re: How Do I Process My E-passport Application? by bumitek02(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2014
sys007:

I don't need all this. Besides, no one is trying to act smart or hiding things!

Learn to respect others, if you want others to respect you. Respect is reciprocal, amigo!

My thought was that I was paying a fraction of the full fees. And the remaining fees would be paid at their office(s), while presenting my documents. That was exactly my thinking.
no vess my guy I understand what you are saying, but what I am saying is that corruption in our country is getting out of hand, that process is correct but with corruption in immigration you might go there and they will tell you to start afresh, last month I did mine in festac I don't think those guys are ready for that kind of your process all they need is expresses processing, if fact they will not even look at you if you are not ready to do express, every body I saw there pay no less than 27000, its a pity

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian To Have Ever Been To Space / This Snake Is Huge And Scary(photo) / USA Universities That Offer Graduate Programs Without GRE Score.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.