Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Trip From PH To Lagos To PH - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trip From PH To Lagos To PH (3922 Views)

Road Trip On A Motorcycle From Lagos To Accra & Back To Lagos. / My Road Trip From Lagos To Ibadan. Pictures! / Trip From Abuja To Enugu & Anambra With My 505 V6 (1,505 Km/935 Miles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by 9icetoo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
The car used for this trip is a Honda city 2007 with the L15A (1.5 L) engine.
Details of the car:
Engine size: 1.5 L naturally aspirated engine
Transmission: CVT Auto (with simulated 7 speed and steering mounted paddle shifters)
Drive: Front wheel drive
Fuel tank: 42 L

Journey details (To Lagos)
08.00-10.00 AM
Left Ph for Lagos by 8.00 AM. Filled up my tank at a fuel station closest to my house. Reset my odometer to zero and pressed onwards to Lagos. Noticed vibrations at speeds above 80 KM/HR.
10.00AM-12.30PM
Had to stop at Owerri to do balancing. It turns out one of my front tires was seriously out of round. Couldn't find a new tire of matching size (195/55 R15). Had to make do with a used one. Finished change of tires and balancing at about 12.30PM. Continued my journey towards Lagos
12.30PM-2.00 PM
This stage of the journey was uneventful and i was driving ever so slowly because i wasn't too confident with the fairly used tire i had just fixed to the car. Was constantly trying to feel for any changes in the wheels with my butt. grin Got to Asaba and all hell was let loose. It started raining heavily. And the road got really slippery. The rain continued till later on in the journey.
2.00PM-3.00PM
This was the most stressful part of the journey. Could see jack shit because of the rain. Had to rely on commercial buses to make any headway. Tailed any of the buses who passed me along the Asaba to Benin expressway. There exists one big hole along this stretch of the highway. In the rain, I know a lot of travelers would have fallen prey to it. I saw some cars parked by the road side and an overturned truck. Luckily I avoided it because i was tailing a commercial bus whose driver seemed to know all the bad spots. grin
3.00PM-6.00PM
Before i started this journey, i knew one of my headlamps was bad. At this juncture the rain had stopped and i made up mind to push the little car to its limits and i had overcome my fear over the fairly used tire. I didn't want to drive into Lagos with one headlamp. It wouldn't be funny at all. So i decided to floor it. I had passed Benin at this point and was heading to ORE and then Shagamu. So i decided to floor it. Since i bought this car, it has never gone above 100KM/HR. I pushed her to 160KM/HR. The glances i got from bigger cars whenever i passed them was somewhat funny. cheesy And i'd be like : cool yeah a honda city 1.5 L engine is really passing you. grin . Got to Shagamu by some minutes past 6. Before then, I had to stop and inspect my front tires and shocks after plowing through a big pothole i didn't see on time when i was overtaking a truck. There was no room for maneuver. All seemed good so i continued my journey. I stopped at a petrol station just before shagamu to fill up my tank. It was getting dangerously low. All that speed had eaten away at the fuel. I came to realize that these small engines guzzle as much petrol as V8's when pushed beyond 100km/hr. lol
6.00PM - 8.00PM
At about 20 minutes past 6, I heard a loud thud on the undercarriage. I just assumed it was a stone i hadn't seen. I continued with my journey till i got to Berger. I wound down to buy water and heard a grinding and clunking sound coming from the drivers front wheel. I wondered if it was my shocks as a result of the pothole i ran into just before Shagamu. The car was not bouncy though and i only hear the grinding sound when i step on the brakes. I was already in Lagos so i decided to press on till the car eventually stops on its own or i feel the brakes going out. (I was relying on my handbrakes to help me out if the brake fails). I maintained a considerable distance between cars in front of me and dropped my speed down to 50km/hr from this point till i got to my destination.
I got to my destination by a few minutes to 8.
It turns out upon examination in the morning that i lost a bolt in brake system which left my caliper unsecured. Luckily one bolt was still secured but just.

Journey Details (Back to PH)
7.00 AM-1.00PM
Left Lagos by 7.00 AM. With the image of my new born son so fresh on my mind, this wasn't a day for doing 160km/hr. grin
Got to Mobil filling station and filled up my tank. The attendant tried to pull a fast one on me. He tried to distract me by offering me injector cleaner while he was filling my tank cos i told him to fill up. After a few seconds, he takes out the dispenser and when i queried him he said the light has gone off and they want to change over. I just smiled. he doesn't know i know the trick. He restarts the pumping but told me to note that he has already dispensed 800 naira worth of fuel. I was in a generous mood so i told him to carry on. He put in 15 litres more and asked for N2,300. I now gave him an education he will never forget. Told him how silly it is to get sacked over N800. I had well above half tank (almost 3/4) when i drove in there so there was no way my car would have taken another 24 litres unless someone added another fuel compartment overnight. I told him my wife just delivered so out of generosity I will give him N2500. You should see the smile on his face. LOL. His face went from undecided Shit I'm getting sacked today to shocked .
Maintained 110km/hr after i left Lagos where i could. The road from Lagos to Benin is worse than from Benin to Lagos. I got to Onitsha around 1.00pm but not before a truck overtook me while i was doing 100km/hr. My small Honda literally swayed from side to side and would have swerved out of the raod if i didn't have my two hands on the steering. Jeez, I was a bit frightened. It also rained from Benin to Onitsha and the rain kept at it till i got to Owerri.
1.00PM-4.30PM
This section of the journey was about slow and steady movement. Went through the Onitsha to owerri section like hot knife through butter. traffic was minimal those uniformed guys were all on holiday because of the rain. They say every disappointment is a blessing.
Did the owerri to Ph section in a very casual manner. refueled at ebere links fuel station in Owerri. Pumped in 35 litres. Pumped in another 4 litres when i got to PH. So my return Journey cost only 39 Litres of fuel. Got to PH by 4.30PM. Was parked in my compound by 6.00PM after a well deserved hair cut.

Fuel Used: 85 Litres
Distance Covered: 1460 Kilometers
Fuel Economy:17.17 Km/l or 40 MPG

I believe i would have got better mileage if i didn't have to speed like a demon on the way to Lag.

4 Likes

Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Nicely detailed trip, than God for journey mercies.

In lomomike's words your vehicle is a "fuel repelant" and yes you literarily see the fuel guage droping at speeds over 140kmph.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ: Nicely detailed trip, than God for journey mercies.

In lomomike's words your vehicle is a "fuel repelant" and yes you literarily see the fuel guage droping at speeds over 140kmph.

My previous infiniti QX4 3.5L V6 had high high affinity for fuel. Worst part is when I leave my house in Kubwa with full tank to parade town looking for some contract and I meet a hold up. If I am coming back, Kubwa mumu holdup again. I always get home with half tank and this is when I'm doing 40-100km/h.mehn that truck gulps fuel like na milliseconds tariff plan e dey angry

I miss the power gush, the magical movement of the tacho needle, the balance, the immence road presence, and the fun my buddy gives
sad

My RX na another story. Minimum mpg I've ever done in it is 17MPG. I've gone beyond 24MPG many times in that lovely car grin but it doesn't have a soul, its joyless and boring to drive sad

The speaker in the audio system isn't boosted as the BOSE system in my infiniti angry

To engage in fun, I power down gradually and when I'm in my desired speed, I start pressing the voice prompt button or any other button on the steering wheel tongue

All these big vehicles are sweet on the highway when travelling with closed windows at constant high speed while tacho reads between 2500-3200 You'll barely see their needles moving. But then it means keeping a very light foot on the gas pedal.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by 9icetoo(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ: Nicely detailed trip, than God for journey mercies.

Yeah, I notice the fuel gauge moving south a lot quicker once i am get up to or over 3,000 RPM. I also realized that the best FE is between 2k and 2.5k rpm. but at those rpms, the honda is barely doing 90km-100km/hr. However i loved the nimble feel of the suspension and steering. It responds as if it is a race car. The handling while dodging potholes was superb.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by biggiyke(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
40mpg? guy i envy u o. chisos!!!

seriously sha, i no envy you. i love the fun of driving my 2008 infiniti fx35 3.5L V6 on the highway, the response when i floor the pedal, the rapid acceleration to overtake like 5 cars in a row, the balance, the sheer driving pleasure.

my fuel tank is 90 litres and i have tried documenting a journey like urs but from lagos to aba and back. i have made the trip severally and i have come to some conclusions.

if i drive like a father, a husband and a man on a budget, i can use a full tank from lagos to aba. but just to be safe, i always refuel at owerri. in this driving style, i dont rev more than 3000rpm at any time. its slower, but i still hit 140kph which is my normal cruise speed.

but any day i forget fatherhood, husbandhood and the economic situation in nigeria, i barely make agbor with a full tank. i accelerate rapidly, sometimes reving up to 7000rpm!!! at such moments, i can actually see the fuel gauge needle drop.

i sometimes switch to manual transmission mode just to zap the last power from each gear before changing. boy!!! the fun is o7gasmic!!! you know the fx35 and g35 have this dinstinct exhaust growl. and boy, do i love that!!!

3 Likes

Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
biggiyke: 40mpg? guy i envy u o. chisos!!!

seriously sha, i no envy you. i love the fun of driving my 2008 infiniti fx35 3.5L V6 on the highway, the response when i floor the pedal, the rapid acceleration to overtake like 5 cars in a row, the balance, the sheer driving pleasure.

my fuel tank is 90 litres and i have tried documenting a journey like urs but from lagos to aba and back. i have made the trip severally and i have come to some conclusions.

if i drive like a father, a husband and a man on a budget, i can use a full tank from lagos to aba. but just to be safe, i always refuel at owerri. in this driving style, i dont rev more than 3000rpm at any time. its slower, but i still hit 140kph which is my normal cruise speed.

but any day i forget fatherhood, husbandhood and the economic situation in nigeria, i barely make agbor with a full tank. i accelerate rapidly, sometimes reving up to 7000rpm!!! at such moments, i can actually see the fuel gauge needle drop.

i sometimes switch to manual transmission mode just to zap the last power from each gear before changing. boy!!! the fun is o7gasmic!!! you know the fx35 and g35 have this dinstinct exhaust growl. and boy, do i love that!!!

Yea bro I know the power of a VQ35DE 3.5L V6 monster. It keeps telling you, c'mon dude, Is 'tis all ya got? Push me harder open tis taps and let em horses out. Eat em road cool

Mehn the growls from those FX'es are madt but I love em AMG's growl. They sound like musicians playing Metallic rock or gothic rock music cheesy
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by lonelydora: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
Guy! 40MPG? I envy you. But 1.5L engine doing 140km/hr is such a great speed for that baby.

Well I love my Accord 3.0L V6 engine anytime I am on highway. Handling is great especially when it's on Cruise control at 140km/hr while playing my "Ohafia War Dance" or "Ada Ada" by Flavor on the 6 loader.

I will document my next trip from PH to Abuja/Lagos/Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by 9icetoo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Biggiyke, lol. I envy u too. I used to drive around my uncles fx 35 in lag back in the days. And I loved that beastly growl. Chisos, it used to make my hairs tingle. However, I have got bills to pay now. Lol. I prefer small powerful cars though and I have got my eyes set on an audi when the time comes. Lonelydora, please update us when you make your trip. The honda city can easily do 180km per hour but the rpms will be close to 6000 and that is not too good for sustained periods on the small engine. The car was really howling at 160. Lol.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tcs,airbags,driving and taking pictures. A mobile road hazard.
lonelydora: Guy! 40MPG? I envy you. But 1.5L engine doing 140km/hr is such a great speed for that baby.
Well I love my Accord 3.0L V6 engine anytime I am on highway. Handling is great especially when it's on Cruise control at 140km/hr while playing my "Ohafia War Dance" or "Ada Ada" by Flavor on the 6 loader.
I will document my next trip from PH to Abuja/Lagos/Kaduna
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
9icetoo: Biggiyke, lol. I envy u too. I used to drive around my uncles fx 35 in lag back in the days. And I loved that beastly growl. Chisos, it used to make my hairs tingle. However, I have got bills to pay now. Lol. I prefer small powerful cars though and I have got my eyes set on an audi when the time comes. Lonelydora, please update us when you make your trip. The honda city can easily do 180km per hour but the rpms will be close to 6000 and that is not too good for sustained periods on the small engine. The car was really howling at 160. Lol.

Honda city @ 180km/hr chai! Their is ............. And you might soon see him o!
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ:

Honda city @ 180km/hr chai! Their is ............. And you might soon see him o!

grin
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by lonelydora: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
GAZZUZZ: Tcs,airbags,driving and taking pictures. A mobile road hazard.

I took those pix on a clean and straight road. I know it's a road hazard, I won't do it again at such speed. Those dash lights have refused to clear even after changing the sensors. As I speak, I have about 4 new sensors in my car presently. Just tired of changing and re - changing it.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
lonelydora:

I took those pix on a clean and straight road. I know it's a road hazard, I won't do it again at such speed. Those dash lights have refused to clear even after changing the sensors. As I speak, I have about 4 new sensors in my car presently. Just tired of changing and re - changing it.

Lol I know how sensors could go haywire and frustrate a very determined man. I'd advice you check the wire terminals for loose ends, loose grounds, breakage and disconnection, also check pipes etc.

1 Like

Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by lonelydora: 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
lomomike:

Lol I know how sensors could go haywire and frustrate a very determined man. I'd advice you check the wire terminals for loose ends, loose grounds, breakage and disconnection, also check pipes etc.

My frustration is after each change, the light will clear but comes up after like 30 minutes of driving. My brother it's very annoying.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2014
lomomike:

are you still in Ibadan?
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 30, 2014
smartchoice:

are you still in Ibadan?
Wanna visit me?
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2014
is that a yes?

lomomike:
Wanna visit me?
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2014
smartchoice: is that a yes?

Its a no,
Because you won't see me today I'm busy. Let's meet on friday in Ondo.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by jonaifame22(m): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
9icetoo:
The car used for this trip is a Honda city 2007 with the L15A (1.5 L) engine.
Details of the car:
Engine size: 1.5 L naturally aspirated engine
Transmission: CVT Auto (with simulated 7 speed and steering mounted paddle shifters)
Drive: Front wheel drive
Fuel tank: 42 L

Journey details (To Lagos)
08.00-10.00 AM
Left Ph for Lagos by 8.00 AM. Filled up my tank at a fuel station closest to my house. Reset my odometer to zero and pressed onwards to Lagos. Noticed vibrations at speeds above 80 KM/HR.
10.00AM-12.30PM
Had to stop at Owerri to do balancing. It turns out one of my front tires was seriously out of round. Couldn't find a new tire of matching size (195/55 R15). Had to make do with a used one. Finished change of tires and balancing at about 12.30PM. Continued my journey towards Lagos
12.30PM-2.00 PM
This stage of the journey was uneventful and i was driving ever so slowly because i wasn't too confident with the fairly used tire i had just fixed to the car. Was constantly trying to feel for any changes in the wheels with my butt. grin Got to Asaba and all hell was let loose. It started raining heavily. And the road got really slippery. The rain continued till later on in the journey.
2.00PM-3.00PM
This was the most stressful part of the journey. Could see jack shit because of the rain. Had to rely on commercial buses to make any headway. Tailed any of the buses who passed me along the Asaba to Benin expressway. There exists one big hole along this stretch of the highway. In the rain, I know a lot of travelers would have fallen prey to it. I saw some cars parked by the road side and an overturned truck. Luckily I avoided it because i was tailing a commercial bus whose driver seemed to know all the bad spots. grin
3.00PM-6.00PM
Before i started this journey, i knew one of my headlamps was bad. At this juncture the rain had stopped and i made up mind to push the little car to its limits and i had overcome my fear over the fairly used tire. I didn't want to drive into Lagos with one headlamp. It wouldn't be funny at all. So i decided to floor it. I had passed Benin at this point and was heading to ORE and then Shagamu. So i decided to floor it. Since i bought this car, it has never gone above 100KM/HR. I pushed her to 160KM/HR. The glances i got from bigger cars whenever i passed them was somewhat funny. cheesy And i'd be like : cool yeah a honda city 1.5 L engine is really passing you. grin . Got to Shagamu by some minutes past 6. Before then, I had to stop and inspect my front tires and shocks after plowing through a big pothole i didn't see on time when i was overtaking a truck. There was no room for maneuver. All seemed good so i continued my journey. I stopped at a petrol station just before shagamu to fill up my tank. It was getting dangerously low. All that speed had eaten away at the fuel. I came to realize that these small engines guzzle as much petrol as V8's when pushed beyond 100km/hr. lol
6.00PM - 8.00PM
At about 20 minutes past 6, I heard a loud thud on the undercarriage. I just assumed it was a stone i hadn't seen. I continued with my journey till i got to Berger. I wound down to buy water and heard a grinding and clunking sound coming from the drivers front wheel. I wondered if it was my shocks as a result of the pothole i ran into just before Shagamu. The car was not bouncy though and i only hear the grinding sound when i step on the brakes. I was already in Lagos so i decided to press on till the car eventually stops on its own or i feel the brakes going out. (I was relying on my handbrakes to help me out if the brake fails). I maintained a considerable distance between cars in front of me and dropped my speed down to 50km/hr from this point till i got to my destination.
I got to my destination by a few minutes to 8.
It turns out upon examination in the morning that i lost a bolt in brake system which left my caliper unsecured. Luckily one bolt was still secured but just.

Journey Details (Back to PH)
7.00 AM-1.00PM
Left Lagos by 7.00 AM. With the image of my new born son so fresh on my mind, this wasn't a day for doing 160km/hr. grin
Got to Mobil filling station and filled up my tank. The attendant tried to pull a fast one on me. He tried to distract me by offering me injector cleaner while he was filling my tank cos i told him to fill up. After a few seconds, he takes out the dispenser and when i queried him he said the light has gone off and they want to change over. I just smiled. he doesn't know i know the trick. He restarts the pumping but told me to note that he has already dispensed 800 naira worth of fuel. I was in a generous mood so i told him to carry on. He put in 15 litres more and asked for N2,300. I now gave him an education he will never forget. Told him how silly it is to get sacked over N800. I had well above half tank (almost 3/4) when i drove in there so there was no way my car would have taken another 24 litres unless someone added another fuel compartment overnight. I told him my wife just delivered so out of generosity I will give him N2500. You should see the smile on his face. LOL. His face went from undecided Shit I'm getting sacked today to shocked .
Maintained 110km/hr after i left Lagos where i could. The road from Lagos to Benin is worse than from Benin to Lagos. I got to Onitsha around 1.00pm but not before a truck overtook me while i was doing 100km/hr. My small Honda literally swayed from side to side and would have swerved out of the raod if i didn't have my two hands on the steering. Jeez, I was a bit frightened. It also rained from Benin to Onitsha and the rain kept at it till i got to Owerri.
1.00PM-4.30PM
This section of the journey was about slow and steady movement. Went through the Onitsha to owerri section like hot knife through butter. traffic was minimal those uniformed guys were all on holiday because of the rain. They say every disappointment is a blessing.
Did the owerri to Ph section in a very casual manner. refueled at ebere links fuel station in Owerri. Pumped in 35 litres. Pumped in another 4 litres when i got to PH. So my return Journey cost only 39 Litres of fuel. Got to PH by 4.30PM. Was parked in my compound by 6.00PM after a well deserved hair cut.

Fuel Used: 85 Litres
Distance Covered: 1460 Kilometers
Fuel Economy:17.17 Km/l or 40 MPG

I believe i would have got better mileage if i didn't have to speed like a demon on the way to Lag.

good morning sir, pls I'm buying a Honda city after the corona virus lockdown for the purpose of uber, pls is the 07 good enough, and also are the 09/10 city more durable than the 07 thank you sir
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by 9icetoo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
jonaifame22:
good morning sir, pls I'm buying a Honda city after the corona virus lockdown for the purpose of uber, pls is the 07 good enough, and also are the 09/10 city more durable than the 07 thank you sir
It's a good car. However, you are buying a 13 year old Nigerian used car. A lot of things could be wrong.
Go with a very good technician to inspect for the following:
1. Transmission. This is the weakest link in this car. It's very finicky (I hear it's about 80k to replace it too so it's cheap) .
2. Rust. The body rusts like no man's business.
3. Accidents. The body panels don't really do well even with small impacts. They deform quite easily and develop odd shapes.

It uses a timing chain for the engine so if the previous owners have been using cheap oil, you might be in for a surprise further down the line.
Apart from this challenge, the engine is usually bullet proof.

Mine is still running and doing quite well. Should be undergoing painting soon. Only things I have replaced in mine are sensors for the transmission, AC compressor (several) cry
Suspension parts and ignition coils. Every other thing is stock.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by jonaifame22(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
9icetoo:

It's a good car. However, you are buying a 13 year old Nigerian used car. A lot of things could be wrong.
Go with a very good technician to inspect for the following:
1. Transmission. This is the weakest link in this car. It's very finicky (I hear it's about 80k to replace it too so it's cheap) .
2. Rust. The body rusts like no man's business.
3. Accidents. The body panels don't really do well even with small impacts. They deform quite easily and develop odd shapes.

It uses a timing chain for the engine so if the previous owners have been using cheap oil, you might be in for a surprise further down the line.
Apart from this challenge, the engine is usually bullet proof.

Mine is still running and doing quite well. Should be undergoing painting soon. Only things I have replaced in mine are sensors for the transmission, AC compressor (several) cry
Suspension parts and ignition coils. Every other thing is stock.

thank you sir, may God bless you for your timely response, but are u typing in respect to Honda city 2007, and if yes do you have idea of 09/10 city
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by ksmart027(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
jonaifame22:
thank you sir, may God bless you for your timely response, but are u typing in respect to Honda city 2007, and if yes do you have idea of 09/10 city
If i were you, i will just go for manual transmission. Cvt dont tolerate abuse.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by jonaifame22(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
ksmart027:

If i were you, i will just go for manual transmission. Cvt dont tolerate abuse.
pls have you owned or driven an Honda city?
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by ksmart027(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
jonaifame22:
pls have you owned or driven an Honda city?
no i have not, but i have a friend who own one, the car is reliable and his own is manual trans.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by jonaifame22(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
ksmart027:

no i have not, but i have a friend who own one, the car is reliable and his own is manual trans.
my brother God bless for your timely advice,pls do you what year his is, and also does he use it for uber, and pls where and how much can one get it. thanks
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by ksmart027(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
jonaifame22:
my brother God bless for your timely advice,pls do you what year his is, and also does he use it for uber, and pls where and how much can one get it. thanks
he owns a 2008 model, he does not use it for uber, and you can search on jiji or olist for prices. But if you dont know about cars, go with a competent mechanic to help you inspect the car so you dont buy a lemon.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by jonaifame22(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
ksmart027:

he owns a 2008 model, he does not use it for uber, and you can search on jiji or olist for prices. But if you dont know about cars, go with a competent mechanic to help you inspect the car so you dont buy a lemon.
thank you Sir, may God bless you

1 Like

Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by ksmart027(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
jonaifame22:
thank you Sir, may God bless you
you are welcome
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by 9icetoo(m): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2020
jonaifame22:
09/10 is the same with 07. The production ran from 07 till 2013 I think.
Same things to consider.
Re: Trip From PH To Lagos To PH by jonaifame22(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2020
9icetoo:

09/10 is the same with 07. The production ran from 07 till 2013 I think.
Same things to consider.
pls can you recommend any one who wants to sell to me I'll check it out after the lockdown

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Matrix 05/06 Or Honda CRV 05/06? / The Deals Behind Cotonou Cars / Toyota Camry 2007 Model Gear Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.