Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

My Naija @54 Amazon Kindle Offer For You All - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Naija @54 Amazon Kindle Offer For You All (532 Views)

Amazon Kindle Book Developer And Coach In The House + Free Service / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / All You Need To Know About Making Steady Money From Amazon Kindle Publishing -S1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Naija @54 Amazon Kindle Offer For You All by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hi everyone.

It is a wonderful week again and I am here again to serve Ɣø̲̣̣U better.

Nigeria is becoming 54 years and most people are already asking is in what way have they benefited from the country. Well, I will say Ɣø̲̣̣U don't need T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be dependent on what the country can do for but be dependent on what you can do for yourself.

In this vain, I introduce T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you my Amazon Kindle Product offers. Let me refer you T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ a training I did right here about Amazon Kindle.

Check it out: https://www.nairaland.com/1856550/starting-amazon-business-now-paypal

Unfortunately, that training was not conclusive because of initially, internet connectivity and finally my job. So I had T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make this offer T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ everyone.

The Full Training Package

I A̶̲̥̅♏ sure Ɣø̲̣̣U must have gone through the training as suggested above. I A̶̲̥̅♏ offering the complete package for only N2,000. Which is usually sold for N5,000.

Kindle Ebook Maker
Did you know that after writing whatever book you want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ upload on Kindle Store, Amazon accepts only ebooks that are Kindle device compatible. So you will need T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ convert your book into a kindle compatible format. There so many rules surrounding making the kindle device ebook which can be stressful. Let the kindle Ebook Maker do the job for you. This goes for only N2,000 as against N6,000.

Kindle Keyword Research Tool

Finally, I present T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you, Kindle Keyword Research Tool. This will help you know the right and profitable niche T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ write your book on. Not all niches are profitable. This tool will fish out the profitable and non profitable niches for you T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make your choice. This is also going for N2,000.

In all, T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ have all three, you should invest only N6,000, of which getting them differently will cost you more.

Some Nairalanders who were already following my training before are already making some change. Two called me and told me they were already making some money and that if it was possible T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ outsource the book writing T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ someone. I A̶̲̥̅♏ glad I did help some people.

Please give me a call if you feel you want T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ go for this business model. If you do not understand what I A̶̲̥̅♏ talking about, please go through my tutorial;

https://www.nairaland.com/1856550/starting-amazon-business-now-paypal

If you have questions, please let me know.

I expect your calls.

08166234713. PIN: 2A598F8F
Re: My Naija @54 Amazon Kindle Offer For You All by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Seen

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Oil And Gas Biz / Affiliate Marketing Introduced / Diageo Rewards Customers With 2014 KIA Sorento, Hyundai Power Generating Sets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.