Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (50208 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by meforyou1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
I watched the programe and felt like giving that spokesman a hot dirty slap.
first, he said the cctv captured the sound of the explosion, which got the interviewers confused. what mordern cctv records sounds.
and then he said it was a fighter jet that came. somebody tweeted and said it was a chopper.
just angry that none of the interviewers mentioned the 50,000 naira fuel money. i'm suspecting mope of sunrise daily. may be she follow pocket the fuel money, because i'm so shocked, over 1 hour interview and they couldnt bring that up.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Henrick007: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
stinggy: This is what happens when foolish acts are not punished. I blame Lagos State govt for not suing the church to court for wasting people's life. Otherwise the !diot won't be opening his trap and saying this thrash angry
lagos state govt can sue dem because dey are aware of the additional storeys added to d building. I bliv some guys wkin for lagos state govt hav collect bribe, dey are d same set of guys dat wil lock any site nd stop dem for wkyn because dey dnt hav a plan frm govt to remove a roof so hw come dey didnt knw dat synagogue is exended a building of 4 storey to 6storey
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Firefire(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
I was the target - TB Joshua

Strange Aircraft caused it - Emmanuel TV

It was a controlled demolition - Mr Ken Emeakayi { Emmanuel TV Spokesman)

Continue, God is watching and preparing your handsome reward.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by 7lives: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
striktlymi: From the CCTV footage I agree that the building's collapse seemed controlled but the big question is: WHO DID IT??

I have been telling those who care to listen that the security set up of SCOAN was compromised.
In the thread that was opened concerning the video evidence released by SCOAN to the public, I said it then that '' that helicopter only came to detonate a bomb that's already embedded in that building'' the bombs were probably planted beneath the pillars of that building and this is not a day job, it is also ''insider job'' hence my conclusion that the security set up of SCOAN was compromised.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by joshgreatness(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
many nigerians think the are wise but the are not..... the MOG is simply asking for investigation into the matter and some folks are just jumping into conclusion without seeing it from every possible angle. where is the plane now?? no body is asking all the can do is to point accusing fingers. no wonder the bible says the that will live godly in this world shall surely suffer persecution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Ndukwe007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
soulglo: This is so silly I can cry. Why would anybody who wants to detonate a bomb remotely have to fly over a building. Something you can do sitting in the building across the street without anybody noticing it. Why use an aircraft. This is beyond silly. Furthermore what type of aircraft hovers. Planes cannot hover. It's not possible. Helicopters can....... I think and not without a loud noise. Next they'll tell us it was a UFO. So basically they used "quiet bombs" and a "quiet hovering aircraft"
we shall soon hear ALIENS FROM SPACE attacked the church and my ppl that perish for lack of understanding will say 'LET US INVESTIGATE IT'. Chai NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by oluamid(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
Damage control.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by tecno4life(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Aliyubest: Cant these church official Short the f**k up and wait for FG investigation angry angry. BTW, who will be dumb enough to hover around with an aircraft just to detonate a building when you can easily do that an foot.
d same person that collapsed WTC gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Ndukwe007(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
7lives:

I have been telling those who care to listen that the security set up of SCOAN was compromised.
In the thread that was opened concerning the video evidence released by SCOAN to the public, I said it then that '' that helicopter only came to detonate a bomb that's already embedded in that building'' the bombs were probably planted beneath the pillars of that building and this is not a day job, it is also ''insider job'' hence my conclusion that the security set up of SCOAN was compromised.
Guy you need to go YABA LEFT. there is an admission letter waiting for you. what nonsence!!!!1

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by aryzgreat: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ken emeakayi? That anambra state PDP chapter of lie muhamed? When did he become synagogue mouthpiece.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by semitunde: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Painful to say, but from the way that building collapsed, and knowing that it had an existing building there until other floors were added; I won't rule out a controlled demolition.

Normally it should have shown signs and not just give way to a sudden failure like a building with fresh concrete.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by tecno4life(m): 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
joshgreatness: many nigerians think the are wise but the are not..... the MOG is simply asking for investigation into the matter and some folks are just jumping into conclusion without seeing it from every possible angle. where is the plane now?? no body is asking all the can do is to point accusing fingers. no wonder the bible says the that will live godly in this world shall surely suffer persecution
guy u 200much I 4 give u 4million likes but i'm allowed 2 give only 1.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by nagoma(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please let them arrest this man. He is adding insult to injury.

By controlled demolition you mean the building was carefully wired with explosives by experts to ensure implosion. With no visible wires and explosives and no sound hundreds of dynamite used for this purpose , this must have been carried out by angels because in the building blasphemy ,cheating , swindling and fraud is the daily business. TB Joshua should repent and come clean and confess his false prophet claim of prophethood.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Ndukwe007(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
JUDGEMENT WILL FALL ON ALL THOSE WHO USE GODS NAME TO DECIEVE GULIBLE PEOPLE TO ENRICH THEMSELVES. ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

6 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by tope24(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
judedwriter:
Bros true talk. We no know whether na ritual, boko or faulty foundation undecided

That's what i keep telling my friends about this issue. i'd rather wait and let the people in charge finish their job and if they decide not to finish, na them sabi. God go judge.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Tibins(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
suxxman: Controlled?? As in Remote control?? Mtcheeeew!! Lol.
Pls don't think it's Impossible... I recalled the burnt BOI build case, it was a very tight space along broad street in Lagos. It was brought down safely - controlled demolition tech was used.... However, I think a credible & independent agency be contracted to investigate, to unravel the actual cause.... We've seen building collapse....and we've also seen a scene of controlled collapse..... Investigating team should also look into telecommunications conversations within the period of that event....to avoid misinformation
Of the public.... God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by delishpot: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chei only in naija will I hide and plant explosives only to come in broad day light with a jet to detonate what i secretly planted.
I never knew some people believe naijeriyans are this dumb. Hide plant explosive come use big jet to detonate am. Lol. No need nau, na to just use the jet bomb the thing direct nau. Lol.
I dey sidon look o.

8 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by PROCTOR: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Apparently,the aircraft detonate the explosive through BLUETOOTH abi.NONSENSE

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by asamaigho(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
haibe: Surely it was controlled, a building doesn't collapse that way.

u probably kno nothing about d various collapse mechnism...dat failure is called BUCKLING, it happens wen d columns are over burdened du to undesigned load and lower concrete /steel grade..

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by delishpot: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
semitunde: Painful to say, but from the way that building collapsed, and knowing that it had an existing building there until other floors were added; I won't rule out a controlled demolition.

Normally it should have shown signs and not just give way to a sudden failure like a building with fresh concrete.

Not true bros. Just one new freezer or pan added could just bring the building down without visible prior notice or warning. Maybe it was an important beam or rod that gave way and then the building just started colapsing one on the other like pack of cards.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by koikoi2(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Why don't we give d chance to d various agencies to do d investigation while we keep shut and wait for d outcome.

The video is there and forensic experts shud be called in to comb d remains of d church building for explosive materials.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2014

striktlymi:

From the CCTV footage I agree that the building's
collapse seemed controlled but the big question is:
WHO DID IT??

jez makes me wonder aw many buildings u'v seen collapse!!!
I try not to meddle in religious stuffs but the truth should jez be told!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by mikeapollo: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
fkaz:

Noting like fooling one here, if the church said they follow the standard rule and got approval to build a 12 story building, it is left for lagos govt to defend it whether they approve it or not.

I think government should try and investigate which plane or helicopter that the man claim was hovering around the building, which is Emanuel tv spokesman point of view, is behind the collapse

The aircraft that hovered around the collapsed building was a military jet plane.....not just a helicopter
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by 7lives: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Ndukwe007: Guy you need to go YABA LEFT. there is an admission letter waiting for you. what nonsence!!!!1

Why the insult, are you sure you're not one of those Judas who compromised the security of SCOAN?, anyway I'm an ordinary concerned citizen and I'm entitled to my own opinion.
The tone or should I say the mood of your response gave you away as someone who needs to see a psychologist, love you bro. Shalom.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by renzie: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2014
O! boy you made me laugh. I wonder what people take us for in this country. planted a bomb secretly and come with a fighter jet (that's what he said initially)in broad day light to detonate it. so annoying
delishpot: Chei only in naija will I hide and plant explosives only to come in broad day light with a jet to detonate what i secretly planted.
I never knew some people believe naijeriyans are this dumb. Hide plant explosive come use big jet to detonate am. Lol. No need nau, na to just use the jet bomb the thing direct nau. Lol.
I dey sidon look o.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by xcelworld(m): 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Is dis man for real?

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by iiichidodo: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
No need for any investigation the CCTVs perfectly captured the whole scenario, TB joshua should be jailed for negligience and manslaughter...IMO,I believe TB just used those poor souls to strenghten his juju knowing fully well he gonna getaway with luring faraway folks into that compromised building....what is it the SA government can do to avenge their deaths but to mope...This is perfect ritual murdering..
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by halix239(f): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
greggng: Some of you should keep quiet and support tb josua in prayers. This is not the time for blames. An accident has just occurred and we should rally round him so that he will continue the good work he is doing. Pulling him down won't help anything. Imagine a south african man that suppose to blame tb josua was able to blame the aircraft but we nigerians re only interested in making sure his ministry closes. I pray God strenghens him this period
rally round n pray for him after he has finished wasting hundreds of lives. all dos lies he's cooking up ll not do him any gud rather than more critism. i pray he gets locked up for his crime.
100+ of lives is no joke

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by timilehing(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
What will end all this??
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by donbenie(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hmm..why don't you tell us how a building collapses..

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by gatiano(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
but in TB's building case, there were no explosives sounds heard, i do not know much or nothing about explosives. judging from the footage, the people around the building seemed not to react to the explosion but reacted only about few seconds after the fall. besides what was the strange flying vessel or plane? that people around the time of the explosion could not see or hear its missile or bomb dropping. what and where is that drone or fleight? why the sudden silence about it?
JonBee1:

https://www.nairaland.com/1910086/synagogue-building-collapse-it-table#26721469
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Reptyle(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Can this man just shut up with all these harebrained excuses ALREADY!!!

It would really help if he just shows some remorse and sympathises with the families of the victims rather than continually making himself the centre of attention.

He seems to me to be milking this extremely sad tragedy to gain more notoriety internationally.

Enough of this macabre PR drive abeg!!! the government needs to call him to order.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Sammoses Enenche Is Dead / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.