Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv (50175 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by ebukaOtika(m): 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
joshgreatness: many nigerians think the are wise but the are not..... the MOG is simply asking for investigation into the matter and some folks are just jumping into conclusion without seeing it from every possible angle. where is the plane now?? no body is asking all the can do is to point accusing fingers. no wonder the bible says the that will live godly in this world shall surely suffer persecution

Why quoting the bible out of season and unnecessarily ?
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by QMark: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2014
holyfather:

don't be silly!
cameras could be avaded by individuals,not an airplane.
how could you be this dumb?

How is it my fault that you are a member of the synagogue church?
Learn how to make a point from blowjohn's comment below. The difference between the two of you is that, one of you have brains, & the other brainless. Tell your 3-year old son to read the 2 comments and tell you the content of ur skull.

BTW, happy independence day.

blowjohn:
D world trade centre bombing...did they see who planted explosives underneath d building? Infact how many times in history have u heard media confirmation that showed culprits who planted explosives caught on camera planting them? Planting explosives and the moment of explosion r two entirely different things. Any eyes weda human or computer can see an explosion, but catching som1 planting an explosion isn't as easy as u think.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by holyfather(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
QMark:

How is it my fault that you are a member of the synagogue church?
Learn how to make a point from blowjohn's comment below. The difference between the two of you is that, one of you have brains, & the other brainless. Tell your 3-year old son to read the 2 comments and tell you the content of ur skull.

BTW, happy independence day.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,I'M NOT A MEMBER OF THE SAID CHURCH AND I DON'T INTEND TO.
FRANKLY,I'M NOT EVEN A FAN. cool

AND I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADDRESS AN ISSUE IN WHATEVER WAY I DEEM FIT.

NOTHING IN THE SAID COMMENT COULD STILL NEGATE THE FACT THAT YOUR INITIAL ASSERTION WAS WRONG.
IT TAKES ONLY HUMILITY TO ADMIT.

GROW UP,NIGERIA IS GETTING OLDER ALREADY grin
SO ARE YOU. cheesy
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by QMark: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
holyfather:

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,I'M NOT A MEMBER OF THE SAID CHURCH AND I DON'T INTEND TO.
FRANKLY,I'M NOT EVEN A FAN. cool

AND I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADDRESS AN ISSUE IN WHATEVER WAY I DEEM FIT.

NOTHING IN THE SAID COMMENT COULD STILL NEGATE THE FACT THAT YOUR INITIAL ASSERTION WAS WRONG.
IT TAKES ONLY HUMILITY TO ADMIT.

GROW UP,NIGERIA IS GETTING OLDER ALREADY grin
SO ARE YOU. cheesy

Son, admitting your lame opinion for me is not a big problem. Especially knowing that it is a way of making a fellow man's day. My last post did not in anyway fault your opinion, even when I have so many reasons to condemn it. My comment rather addressed ur approach. You don't have to attempt to correct an opinion with an insult.

On the case being discussed, I will only agree with u when u wake up tomorrow morning, walk into the US embassy with a bomb because you are an individual and you can evade (mind the right spelling) the camera, and all cameras fail to capture you, but only capture an aircraft and the collapse of the building.

I repeat, what's the need for CCTV cameras if all I can get is a video of my house collapsing, and how many airplanes fly above my roof per day.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by holyfather(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
QMark:

Son, admitting your lame opinion for me is not a big problem. Especially knowing that it is a way of making a fellow man's day. My last post did not in anyway fault your opinion, even when I have so many reasons to condemn it. My comment rather addressed ur approach. You don't have to attempt to correct an opinion with an insult.

On the case being discussed, I will only agree with u when u wake up tomorrow morning, walk into the US embassy with a bomb because you are an individual and you can evade (mind the right spelling) the camera, and all cameras fail to capture you, but only capture an aircraft and the collapse of the building.

I repeat, what's the need for CCTV cameras if all I can get is a video of my house collapsing, and how many airplanes fly above my roof per day.

@bold ...ever heard of the little word,"typo" ?

If you have to wait till I do that to agree with me,you really have to wait a long time...maybe a life time.
Thanks
case closed. smiley cool
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by QMark: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
holyfather post=/post/26830271:

@bold ...ever heard of the little word,"typo" ?

If you have to wait till I do that to agree with me,you really have to wait a long time...maybe a life time.
Thanks
case closed. smiley cool

Next time, have a point at least, before you attempt to prove a point. Especially when you have to be rude in your approach, know your onions. You will enjoy Nairaland better when you stop assuming that you are the only one with the right opinion, and every other nairalander is a fool. I learnt a long time ago that every member of this forum knows at least one thing better than I am. Even if i have to counter an opinion, i don't have to be rude about it, because I know that behind the million's of forum names you see here, are humans (who deserve to be respected).

Bye.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by Smooyis(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
rabzy:

Tell the idi.ot to stop insulting us with his crass ignorance and incredible lies. Does he think everyone in this country drinks from the rubbish he has been feeding you all.
Silence is the best answer for a f**l.
Re: Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv by gbonsalifus(m): 7:32am On Dec 06, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Uses Nicki Minaj's Photo In Relationship Seminar Poster / Primate Ayodele Prophesizes Doom For Buhari And APC / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.