Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland (3432 Views)

Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section / 10 Ways To Remain Poor / How Can I Become Popular On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Elvisonjack2(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: who is this bush man ? Are you so dumb to comprehend ? Goat !!! By their comment you shall know them.. * Attention seeking nincompoop*

ignored..
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elvisonjack2: lol...am not takin any issh personal...i was expectin sumtin like, how to make money(ego) lol. -i be igbo guy na
Ok dear
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

i thought you mentioned something about being friendly grin
there are expections to everythin in life.. You should know ama friendly dude grin .. Check the crap that so called donkey posted above
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by spanzed(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
I agree wth you OP...been popular tends to accord you with some atom of respect from people...
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

Lolz I guess dat is d friendly way of been unfriendly
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elvisonjack2:

ignored..
After u've stirred the trouble, u now ignoring
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: there are expections to everythin in life.. You should know ama friendly dude grin .. Check the crap that so called donkey posted above
i already saw it,..shiit happens
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: there are expections to everythin in life.. You should know ama friendly dude grin .. Check the crap that so called donkey posted above
It haff do na, now u r derailing ur own thread pls tell us more on how to be popular abeg
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by vizkiz: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: tosyne2much u ve said it all..the fact that someone is popular here, doesn't mean that, he or she doesn't have a life outside NL..its just for the fun of it

i guess you are so wrong about that...tell me a dude that's getting a life outside NL being popular in here? NONE undecided

Peeps come on internet for three reasons

1. Make cash
2. Get information
3. Entertainment

Peeps don't go online just for fame...that's just sick undecided
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

i guess you are so wrong about that...tell me a dude that's getting a life outside NL being popular in here? NONE undecided

Peeps come on internet for two reasons

1. Make cash
2. Get information
3. Entertainment

read my post again, i neva said getting popular here, makes someone get a life outside here
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: tosyne2much u ve said it all..the fact that someone is popular here, doesn't mean that, he or she doesn't have a life outside NL..its just for the fun of it

It doesn't mean the person doesn't have a life outside...but the way some people strive for popularity on NL is alarming.

...be you- people that would love you - would love you. just as 'tosyn' said, sum people will visit every single thread, even the one that doesn't want them. E get as e be na
-some people have been registered for 1week, but the time they have spent online is like 2weeks sef...hahahaha

I really think, if one has a life outside here, people that care for you in the real world, you wouldn't come to NL in search of fame. Yes the fame may come-but not you hustling for it.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
It haff do na, now u r derailing ur own thread pls tell us more on how to be popular abeg
Rozzay, you don already gain ground for here naaa grin. What more do you want ?
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Elvisonjack2(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

Peeps come on internet for three reasons

1. Make cash
2. Get information
3. Entertainment

clap! clap!! clap!!!
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

It doesn't mean the person doesn't have a life outside...but the way some people strive for popularity on NL is alarming.

...be you- people that would love you - would love you. just as 'tosyn' said, sum people will visit every single thread, even the one that doesn't want them. E get as e be na
-some people have been registered for 1week, but the time they have spent online is like 2weeks sef...hahahaha

I really think, if one has a life outside here, people that care for you in the real world, you wouldn't come to NL in search of fame. Yes the fame may come-but not you hustling for it.
may God bless you my wonderful sister
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by kenex4ever(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
The OP is just talking to people dat wants to b popular on NL, not everybody nor people dat r already "popular"
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: Rozzay, you don already gain ground for here naaa grin. What more do you want ?
Am just like every oda nlander o, anyway am just helping ur ministry as usual
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by vizkiz: 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2014

i thought you were a friendly dude, but after seeing what you posted up there...o boy you dey vex gaan o shocked

rozzay:
Lolz I guess dat is d friendly way of been unfriendly

what if he wanna get "unfriendly" with the dude? grin
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by MizMyColi(f): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
coolOh well, I was here.
Not to like comments this time, but just read and observe.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Imagine, a guy created a new account yesterday and the same person created a thread yesterday titled, '' List Of Most Handsome dudes on NL, lol and behold, he rated himself number one.. Loflmao * naijaboiy and Tallesty1 can bear me witness

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

i thought you were a friendly dude, but after seeing what you posted up there...o boy you dey vex gaan o shocked

what if he wanna get "unfriendly" with the dude? grin
Tosyn is a friendly dude. Vizzy u haff talk to much here d thread is not for popular jingo like u oya comot for here
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=]

Ā»vizkizĀ« Egbon no vex jawe.. Sometimes you have to remove your garment of friendliness and bash back especially when your tolerance has been stretched to the end point
grin
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Lilimax(f): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

But he fell... smiley
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by vizkiz: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Tosyn is a friendly dude. Vizzy u haff talk to much here d thread is not for popular jingo like u oya comot for here

swirry, don't lemmie expose your popularity o undecided
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by vizkiz: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lilimax: But he fell... smiley

who wouldn't fall in that kindda situation grin
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: Nonsense. tongue so na to popular for NL sure pass abi? OP face ya books and be popular in school.

Sahara desert for sale!
Price ;1bag of weed grin
you wan derail my thread abi ? grin
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

swirry, don't lemmie expose your popularity o undecided
Abego make I comot asap
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by PrinceCharmiing(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
iewing this topic: djeezy(m), PrinceCharmiing(m), rafeelly(m), tosyne2much(m), Kachisbarbie(f), Lilimax(f), vizkiz(m), chibwike(m) and 1 guest(s) <------- see them, buh you guys are already popular na
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay: Ok lemme try dem cos I want to be popular too
Lol.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by vizkiz: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Abego make I comot asap

tongue
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
[size=50pt] OK [/size]

Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by PrinceCharmiing(m): 4:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: you wan derail my thread abi ? grin
iyam sorry sir, I want to be popular too so I won't derail cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shout Out To Some Nairalanders / Photo: How Ugandan Women Are Abused In India / Fire Outbreak In Offa Owode Market (kwara State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.