Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland (3431 Views)

Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section / 10 Ways To Remain Poor / How Can I Become Popular On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=tosyne2much][/quote]

I have read the guy's post all over again and I did not see how such a post should make a supposedly friendly person lose his cool. He didn't throw any personal insult, but you just went berserk, throwing unnecessary insults.

I would rather you make use your own advise on being friendly if you hope to be popular in the real world where it matters more. Seems like you need it more.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Lilimax(f): 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: Nonsense. tongue so na to popular for NL sure pass abi? OP face ya books and be popular in school.
@ highlighted:
Better still, face your books and be popular in your studies smiley
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by vizkiz: 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Arva:
Lol.

swirry, can i make you popular in my world embarassed
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by PrinceCharmiing(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lilimax:
@ highlighted:
Better still, face your books and be popular in your studies smiley
sister caro

Who

Asked

You

+
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
assfreak:

I have read the guy's post all over again and I did not see how such a post should make a supposedly friendly person lose his cool. He didn't throw any personal insult, but you just went berserk, throwing unnecessary insults.

I would rather you make use your own advise on being friendly if you hope to be popular in the real world where it matters more. Seems like you need it more.
calm down broda, at least I read your first post and I didn't strike.. His last paragraph made me lose my temperament.. Pls go back to first page and check the first and second paragraph of the thread and you would see that, no reasonable dude would strike and flare up in anger for this write-up
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

swirry, can i make you popular in my world embarassed

Sharap joor. Where were you when she wanted to go and commit suicide in the Ebola river? I was the one that begged her not to. I risked my life. It can't be for nothing, can it, Arva?
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: calm down broda, at least I read your first post and I didn't strike.. His last paragraph made me lose my temperament.. Pls go back to first page and check the first and second paragraph of the thread and you would see that, no reasonable dude would strike and flare up in anger for this write-up

Just thank your head that you didn't strike because I no be (in Fela's voice) I no be gentleman like that o.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: sister caro

Who

Asked

You

+
young man, this you unnecessary line dey derail my thread ooooo... No worry na.. Waiting patiently for you to open your own thread
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
assfreak:

Just thank your head that you didn't strike because I no be (in Fela's voice) I no be gentleman like that o.
Roflmao.. Yeye man grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by vizkiz: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
assfreak:

Sharap joor. Where were you when she wanted to go and commit suicide in the Ebola river? I was the one that begged her not to. I risked my life. It can't be for nothing, can it, Arva?

i wanted to type something but after seeing your moniker tongue
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by IAMBREEZY: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

i thought you mentioned something about being friendly grin
obviously the nigga ain't praticing what he's preaching,who have time for this gibberish thread.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by ionsman: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: who is this bush man ? Are you so dumb to comprehend ? Goat !!! By their comment you shall know them.. * Attention seeking nincompoop*
Are the insults relevant? You can still make your point without being overly insultive....
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: iewing this topic: djeezy(m), PrinceCharmiing(m), rafeelly(m), tosyne2much(m), Kachisbarbie(f), Lilimax(f), vizkiz(m), chibwike(m) and 1 guest(s) <------- see them, buh you guys are already popular na
who told you we are popular ?
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Elvisonjack2(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
assfreak:
grin cheesy lol....no mind am joor....he dey claim friendly guy..me ,.am also a friendly guy oo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by cooljoe(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Weytin concern me. Dem dey share money?
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by valmunich(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

It doesn't mean the person doesn't have a life outside...but the way some people strive for popularity on NL is alarming.

...be you- people that would love you - would love you. just as 'tosyn' said, sum people will visit every single thread, even the one that doesn't want them. E get as e be na
-some people have been registered for 1week, but the time they have spent online is like 2weeks sef...hahahaha

I really think, if one has a life outside here, people that care for you in the real world, you wouldn't come to NL in search of fame. Yes the fame may come-but not you hustling for it.
Chai! I'm in love wif this girl. *Looks around for her hubby* *kisses her sharply * grin cheesy
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz: how much do i get for being popular on NL undecided

Op, please can you create a thread on "how to become a MOD on NL" cuz i really need to Ban some accounts in here angry
Hey am back and readysmiley
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

i wanted to type something but after seeing your moniker tongue

That name is popular with Liberian gals, so you better show some respect
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
What a load of tripe! The beauty of NairaLand is its anonymity. We live in a society where we're forced to suppress our true nature, in pursuit of unrealistic perfection. NL acts as a medium to 'release' your pent-up emotions, so why would anyone want to be popular? That notorious fellow that is forever making se'xual innuendos may very well be a prayer champion in his church. cheesy
#UndercoverSince1967#
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by MisterLongman(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Definition of Vanity
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Be jobless too. Cos no working person has d liberty of time to linger on NL in pursuit of so called popularity.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by vizkiz: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
claireshan: Hey am back and readysmiley

tell me you brought something for me from your outing kiss
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz:

tell me you brought something for me from your outing kiss
Enough goodies for yacheesy just come already
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
I agree wid u tosyne but being popular on dis site is not a necessity. NL is really fun that's why I like commenting....but being popular on NL shouldn't be something that ppl strive for. I mean there's a life outside it. Anyhoo I guess its just to kill time.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by loswhite(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Apply all that you have listed, then when u become popular on nairaland come back and post season 2 grin
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Missmossy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
He who has no life oustide NL is living an unworthy life i must say. Don't ask me howtongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by darisgod(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
I wanna be popular oooooo
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
lolz... so dere r pple looking for popularity here on nairaland? nawa ooo.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Very very funny thread.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
darisgod: I wanna be popular oooooo

Hi.
You are cute.
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by darisgod(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
NairaMode:

Hi.
You are cute.

Oshey
Re: Top 10 Ways To Become Popular On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
darisgod:

Oshey

LMAO.
Sure thing.
Have a lovely night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Actor, Igwe Tupac Attempts To Give Woman Oral S*x In Movie (photos) / Mtn 2018 Cheat 2gb For N500 / Fire Outbreak In Offa Owode Market (kwara State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.