Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,819 members, 7,851,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Salam Guys, Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At First Sitting - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Salam Guys, Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At First Sitting (815 Views)

Mestruating And Post-natal Bleeding Women, Can They Read Or The Holy Quran? / Subhanallah!!! Have You Read Or Heard This? / Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salam Guys, Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At First Sitting by bilesanmi(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2008
Hello guys, i'd like to know if a lot of you guys are free of memory loss like i once was, if so, then, this information product is a must buy. this book changed my life completely from not being able to retain much of what i was taugth in school, to not remembring no.s to faces and lots more but you know what grin today that is history.
DO you have a failing memory.
DO you have kids who are not doing well in class.
DO you have a problem remembring no.s
HAVE you found your self going into the room to get something only to realize you've forgotten what you came for in
the first place.
DO you have a problem assimulating what you read.
DO you forget very easily.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THIS OR ANY OTHER MEMORY LOSS CHALLENGES. THEN THIS IS ABOUT TO BECOME HISTORY WITH THESE POWERFULL MEMORY BOOK.
I'M OFFERING AN IRON CLAD MONEY BACK GAURANTEE TO ANYBODY WHOSE CONDITION THOSE NOT IMPROVE AFTER READING THIS POWERFULL LIFE CHANGING E-BOOK.
For more on how to get this life changing ebook please reach me on 08052353374, 016620899
Re: Salam Guys, Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At First Sitting by babs787(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2008
Is this supposed to be in this section? shocked
Re: Salam Guys, Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At First Sitting by muhsin(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2008
babs787:

Is this supposed to be in this section? shocked

You know better than all of us, bos. grin
Re: Salam Guys, Retain 90% Of Whatever You Read Or Learn At First Sitting by babs787(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2008
Know better than you ke,no way. Am still a student learning from you all sir.

(1) (Reply)

Numerical Miracles Of The Glorious Quran / More Than 14,000 American Muslims Leave For Pilgrimage To Saudi Arabia / Suratul Sajidat & Mulik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.