Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. (19038 Views)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / 20 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by kaka22(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oga ooo...
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Babyboy1986(m): 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hmmmm.
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Johnnoo(m): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
What happened to them However, RIP to the dead
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by PROCTOR: 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
From HIM we come,and unto HIM. we shall RETURN.
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by dejavski(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Please, how did you know that some were ill before they travelled?
Who certified them to travel?
Well it must be GEJ. Yes, let's blame him. Why did he allow Muslims to die in Mecca? He is clueless

U no well oh grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Horlawoomey(m): 12:00am On Sep 30, 2014
Ina Lilahi wa hina Ilaehir-rajiun

(From Allah we come and to him we return)

In a population of 50000, death is quite normal talkless of millions coming together to perform hajj

May Allah in his infinite mercy grant them Aljanah Firdaus and give their families the fortitude to bear the loss (Amin)

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by abdullahi246(m): 12:02am On Sep 30, 2014
kheart: May Allah grant them aljannut firdaus and guide us all aright. Ameen
Ameen
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by justitiaomnibus(m): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2014
FindOut: You see some of the comments above and yet, it's the muslims who are being accused of disrespect and intolerance for other people's religions.

May Allah forgive the sins of the departed and grant them Aljannah. That said, while it is the wish of many muslims to die while performing hajj, it seems the authorities have to improve on the health screening of intending pilgrims.
If it is the wish of people that they die while performing hajj, then it may be safe to conclude that those pilgrims committed suicide... And suicide isn't against islam I guess.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by IAMGEJ(m): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2014
My friend you have to respect that name 'GEJ' or else? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Trailblazer1:

Please, how did you know that some were ill before they travelled?
Who certified them to travel?
Well it must be GEJ. Yes, let's blame him. Why did he allow Muslims to die in Mecca? He is clueless
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by wellmax(m): 12:11am On Sep 30, 2014
sunnyshayne: It's normal and not a strange occurrence.

Some people go to Hajj when they know they are sick or weak and their condition is death threatening with the believe or mindset that if you die in Mecca, paradise is your portion!

Na wa for this religion :º°OO°ºoo. So what happens to the permanent dwellers of Mecca, they all die and go to paradise abi? All of them, born and died in Mecca straight to paradise. Hmmmm
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Josh1000:

Smh! You need help
no offence
nah...rather you do.
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Ately: 12:19am On Sep 30, 2014
I~didnt~knw undecided
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by AwesomeRomeo: 12:23am On Sep 30, 2014
May their souls RIPP. But.....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by chlowi(f): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Rip
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by masciv: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2014
Blackfire:
i hate religion with perfect hatred

What is perfect hatred?
What do you know about perfection?
What do you understand about hatred?
What do you know about religion?
If you know about religion, what is your qualification?
Does your qualification have any impact in life in general let alone religion as a field of study?
What is your reason for your hatred towards religion?

If you can answer this completely and satisfactorily, then I can access what you mean when you make the assertion " i hate religion with perfect hatred".

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Chisil: 12:36am On Sep 30, 2014
kimond101:

Mr man, do I know you? And how would you know what I say and what I do not say.
Weather SCOAN building collapse or Mecca death, every soul shall taste death and the place where one will die one must surely go there to die.
Dying on road accident, in sleep, air crash or building collapse are just circumstances. There are some people that nothing was wrong with them before they died.
Even though some death could be avoided but it doesn't change the fact that we are all going to die.

I don't think its important to argue over where they people died or not please... Synagogue or Mecca is it not one God?
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Kingharzyz(m): 12:36am On Sep 30, 2014
justitiaomnibus:
If it is the wish of people that they die while performing hajj, then it may be safe to conclude that those pilgrims committed suicide... And suicide isn't against islam I guess.

bros Muslims are not allowed to take their own life ... according to the Qur'an.... Even the suicide bomber get serious case for heaven maybe
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by maclatunji: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Watch your comments please.
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Ghost01(m): 12:39am On Sep 30, 2014
It's always like that every year. Who knows, maybe some go there to commit "suicide" in order to make "paradise" or maybe they just couldn't handle the situation they found themselves in. Religion: killing humans since 00AD
Re: BREAKING News:nigerians Death Toll Rises In Mecca. by Kingharzyz(m): 12:39am On Sep 30, 2014
From God we come and to him we shall return... May ALMIGHTY God guide them Right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) / Eid-El-Fitr Celebration All Over The World In Pictures / 5 Examples Of Outstanding Muslim Tolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.