Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

WE NEED MORE OF THESE ON NAIRALAND! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WE NEED MORE OF THESE ON NAIRALAND! (757 Views)

Need More Nairalanders Like Sagamite,Barcanista And Sincerenigerian In Politics / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WE NEED MORE OF THESE ON NAIRALAND! by shaggy007(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
All nairaland employees, we need more smileys up in this joint.

The ones we have are too few. Humans cannot express only 15 emotions.

The green coloration of the nairaland smileys are ok. We need more with the same simple green pattern.

Mr Olwaseun Osewa, please duly acknowledge.

4 Likes

Re: WE NEED MORE OF THESE ON NAIRALAND! by Idrismusty97(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Like Whatapps? I think those 15 are just fine. What emotions do you want to express again? Look at whatapps smileys below, they are all similar.

Re: WE NEED MORE OF THESE ON NAIRALAND! by shaggy007(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: Like Whatapps? I think those 15 are just fine. What emotions do you want to express again? Look at whatapps smileys below, they are all similar.

At least, someone sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: WE NEED MORE OF THESE ON NAIRALAND! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
shaggy007: All nairaland employees, we need more smileys up in this joint.

The ones we have are too few. Humans cannot express only 15 emotions.

The green coloration of the nairaland smileys are ok. We need more with the same simple green pattern.

Mr Olwaseun Osewa, please duly acknowledge.

Na emoticon be the post wey you go post?
Re: WE NEED MORE OF THESE ON NAIRALAND! by shaggy007(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Na emoticon be the post wey you go post?

No na smileys.

3 Likes

Re: WE NEED MORE OF THESE ON NAIRALAND! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
shaggy007:

No na smileys.

Wurefa
Re: WE NEED MORE OF THESE ON NAIRALAND! by shaggy007(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Wurefa

undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Do People Gain When They Make Frontpage On Nairaland / Meet My Son Mario And I / Elementary Headmaster Donates His Own Skeleton To His Former School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.