Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. (1496 Views)

Interprete Your Username / Why Did You Choose Your Username? / Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. by Oxygenmat(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2012
Twitter is a nice place to hang out, learn from people you admire, get loyal readers for your write-ups and share valuable contents. But it can be quite lonely and drab when you have too few followers whom you can often engage in lively and helpful discourses.
I hate that you be lonely, so I want to gladly follow you. All you need do is drop your username in the comment section. For instance, "@Oxygenmat"
I like to be a man of my words, so let me hasten to add a condition: I guarantee to follow only the first 200 to drop their usernames. Whether or not I'll follow subsequent persons will be based on my discretion. Thanks.
Re: Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. by k2039: 4:47pm On Sep 24, 2012
[size=14pt]@K2039[/size]
Re: Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. by Oxygenmat(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
Kolawole Toluwalase, I'm now following you. You're #001.
Re: Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. by Fairgodwin(m): 1:29am On Sep 26, 2012
@godwinotis
Re: Need More Twitter Followers? Drop Your Username And I'd Be Glad To Follow You. by Oxygenmat(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2012
Fairgodwin: @godwinotis
Godwin Otaigbe, I'm now following you. You're #002.

(1) (Reply)

China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria [see Photo] / Ladies/guys Share How Many Times You Have Been Placed On Ban In Romance Land / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Aid Worker In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.