Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert (890 Views)

Should I Resign My New Job For A Contract Job? / Before My Boss Sacks Me, Should I Resign? / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by DickDastardly(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
I currently earn N1.4m monthly at Chevron and has just turned "born again". My conscience wont let me rest as i got the job with a forged abroad masters certificate. Should i gif up the yob?
Please help me before i loose my holiness and halo on my head. undecided
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by DickDastardly(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pls front page Mods so i can get the desired advice wink
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by chibwike(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
DickDastardly: I currently earn N1.4m monthly at Chevron and has just turned "born again". My conscience wont let me rest as i got the job with a forged abroad masters certificate. Should i gif up the yob?
Please help me before i loose my holiness and halo on my head. undecided
yes, give up the job.
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by DickDastardly(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: yes, give up the job.
sad and be doing what? And start church business
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by chibwike(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
DickDastardly:
sad and be doing what? And start church business
Lmao, u be madman..u just made me laugh out loud nw
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oh boy; If this story were true..Its not your fault that the people at the HR dept were too dumb to create a background/ fingerprinting check on you, before you got hired....Abegi earn ya money wella; Just make sure you began working towards getting your masters degree ASAP .
Some schools abroad, do offer online programs.

PS: Ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by johnwizey: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Resign pls
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by DickDastardly(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
glitest: Oh boy; If this story were true..Its not your fault that the people at the HR dept were too dumb to create a background/ fingerprinting check on you, before you got hired....Abegi earn ya money wella; Just make sure you began working towards getting your masters degree ASAP .
Dont deceive me please, i yaf lepented and therefore a changed man. I dont want to keep deceiving mysef angry
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
glitest: Oh boy; If this story were true..Its not your fault that the people at the HR dept were too dumb to create a background/ fingerprinting check on you, before you got hired....Abegi earn ya money wella; Just make sure you began working towards getting your masters degree ASAP .

Sensible... but if this blows you will loose more than your job. you will loose credibility, friends and good memories at work, you will immediately become a low-lifer.. but nothing bad there, most of Nigeria's leaders at Abuja have nothing more than a fake WAEC certificate and earn at least N15m monthly grin
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by DickDastardly(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
johnwizey: Resign pls
So that you go come take over begin wack miliki wink oloshi rada rada cheesy
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Brace yourself for impending catastrophe and explain this to your CEO. Tell him you're now a born again. Hope this helps
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
voltron:

Sensible... but if this blows you will loose more than your job. you will loose credibility, friends and good memories at work, you will immediately become a low-lifer.. but nothing bad there, most of Nigeria's leaders at Abuja have nothing more than a fake WAEC certificate and earn at least N15m monthly grin

Exactly! He will be fine....Its Nigeria.
I wouldn't dear give him such advice, if such happens to be abroad.
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by Gooci(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
children of Adam, shhe na ds yeye Op unna de take serious

1 Like

Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
DickDastardly:
Dont deceive me please, i yaf lepented and therefore a changed man. I dont want to keep deceiving mysef angry
Well; I hope you've saved a lot money for your masters?. If you have?, Then QUIT!.
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gooci: children of Adam, shhe na ds yeye Op unna de take serious
grin wink
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by DickDastardly(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gooci: children of Adam, shhe na ds yeye Op unna de take serious
Will you knock my job so soon undecided wink tongue
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by DickDastardly(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please i need yelp! undecided
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by dhardline(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Resign your job and also return all the money you were ever paid by the company if not..... grin cool
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Obviously you're still in the job because you're good. If you weren't they would have fired you a long time ago.

I'd stay and only tell I'd needs be. Especially when you enjoy the job.
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by DickDastardly(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
Front page please!

CC.
Seun
Mynd_44
Obinoscopy
Uj_sizzle
And cohorts cool
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by DickDastardly(m): 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
dhardline: Resign your job and also return all the money you were ever paid by the company if not..... grin cool
If i hear..... tongue
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by chibwike(m): 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
DickDastardly: Front page please!

CC.
Seun
Mynd_44
Obinoscopy
Uj_sizzle
And cohorts cool
stop disturbing those mods, this thread cnt make fp
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by DickDastardly(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
chibwike: stop disturbing those mods, this thread cnt make fp
If they waste time on this hot stuff then ama sell it to linda ikeji grin
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by Gooci(m): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
DickDastardly:
Will you knock my job so soon undecided wink tongue
Is it a door/table job
Re: Should I Resign My Senior Mgt. Post At Chevron Because I Got It With Forged Cert by emalekuo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
if you are truly a management staff in chevron you can't register on nairaland July 2014 and have 84 rubbish topics on your profile.

(1) (Reply)

Audition Audition Audition - Be The Voice Of Chichi / Earnings Of Military Personnel And Differencies / I Finally Designed My Own Personal Auto-Bookkeeper (Shared Here For Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.