Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,134 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities (2392 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Chris is just a proud arrogant bastard. he doesn't care about her or the kids! all he cares about is money and the new bitch in his life! its high time Anita left that marriage!! she is better off without that oyakilogoat. personally, I think he needs serious strong deliverance☺
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Oyinprince(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
greatgod2012: Does that mean pastor Christ and pastor Anita were not really into each other as we were made to believe?
Does that means Pastor Chris had already given up on his marriage, even when the divorce saga is yet to be finalised?
Does that mean he has already finalised on reconciliation process between him and his wife?
Does that mean the two pastors are already malicious against each other?
What exactly have they both been preaching then, if they can be this embittered towards each other?
Are they even conscious enough of the effect of all these on their teenage daughters?

So many questions, but i pray to God to see them through, even though it seems they were never really into each other

She didn't contribute to the devotional this month, None of the article was written by her.
Wouldn't it be wrong if her name & pics were included without her contributing anything to it
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Oyinprince(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
lastmessenger: The Anita and pastor chris saga is a clear indication that the whole of Christ embassy is a joke.90% of their speaking in tongues is fake.there is more worship of money,self and sense than the worship of God.I am talking as somebody who has been part of the church.those guys are fake.most people go their because their emotions are pleased.
They should change the name of the church from believers loveworld to something else.
Pastor chris disappoint me badly.
All the CEC,the pastors,elders are nothing but disappointment to me and with hiding mouth,I bodily say that the church stinks.

You tried to sound as if u ever loved the church . No you never did
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by Bobby4090: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
donstevico: y do I keep seeing u in any post that pastor Chris is mentioned.?? did u go to blw to look at what people are doing or to serve God?

And why do you spend time trying to know and take note of who is who in every article pastor chris is mentioned. it shows how idle you are.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by lastmessenger: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Oyinprince:

You tried to sound as if u ever loved the church . No you never did
Yes I once loved the church but then I did not see the through picture.but at the same time you are entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by donstevico(m): 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bobby4090:

And why do you spend time trying to know and take note of who is who in every article pastor chris is mentioned. it shows how idle you are.
nairalanders and being opinionated
Re: Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities by newspapers: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2015
surgecom:
Any update on their divorce case.

It seems Pastor Chris likes the way things are unfolding.

I pray God help them in this matter

I dont think they are coming nback together Surecom... Read this http://www.newscabal.com/2015/08/17/anita-oyakhilome-changes-name-to-anita-ebhodaghe/

She already changed her name to Anita Ebhodaghe

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Know The Day Of The Week Am Going To Die - Pastor Adeboye / A Little Question To The Atheist / Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.