Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest (2357 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That / See why athiesm is a device of the devil / The True Definition Of Athiesm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2015

ATHIEST DON'T EXIST

It happened yesterday evening when all the saints and the elects of Christ were all gathered to acknowledge the presence of the most high God in their midst.
The annointed cherubim choir anchored and commence the whole congregation in the mood of heart lifting worship.

The exact time for the sermon arrived, and my pastor branched to an aspect that really crush down the mental awareness of the existence of athiestic mindset and beliefs.
He is not a scientist, but he spoke logically.

My pastor said: "Athiest only tried to exist, but they never did."
He further stated that a claim by athiest that their is no God is nothing but foolishness.
Even king David in the bible called them a foolish entities by saying that,
"only a fool will claim that their is no God."
And that is why you will see them parading on nairaland with the creation of thread that is occupied with foolish questions.

Like: "Where is God coming from before the creation?" "Why did God sent satan on earth and not other planets?" "Why was God preventing Adam from eating the fruits of knowledge?"

A popular quotes assert a prediction to the belief of athiests: "Athiesm is a virtual representation of terrorism."
With an open mind, the only terrorist we have on nairaland are the athiest.

His assertion also rested upon the fact that every human being have a "god" depending on which god one is serving.
He used the phrase "idol" to coined the belief of athiesm and also claimed that all athiest are idol worshipers.

At that point, confusion was established in the mind of the congregations but he provided an insight that enlighting his claims.

He said: "Anything can be idolized," which is not just limited to stone and carved images but including every material object and belief systems.
A scientist can idolize the fundamental principles and concepts of science.
This is not just limited to science but including every belief systems that are untrue.
He said: "Athiestic belief is an idol, and a request for evidence is an act of worshiping."

He said that the existence of athiesm would have emerge if only they disbelief in all the existence metodology.
Their is no claim that existence is embedded in the visibility alone.
The invisible also exist.
Now, believing in the visible and disbelieving in the invisible does not improve and boom intellect and likewise wisdom, but rather aggravate foolishness.

If two things exist and you belief in one out of the two, you are liable to foolishness.

But he further stated what makes athiest to request for evidence, as he further commence his claims: "see is not believing."

Most athiest believe and can predict the future which is yet unseen, but still claiming to be staying behind everything unseen.

Most athiest believe that they will die which is yet unseen, but they could adopt the traditional belief of living and dying.

Most athiest uses the intangible components (heart, mind, emotions, reasoning, feelings and belief) of their inner resources to live as a man which is abstract (unseen), and still claims that they disbelief in anything unseen.

I have never seen any nairaland athiest (Jonnydon, Ifeness, Kevoh, Kratos, and many more.), so they don't exist!
I can't see them but i can see the text of their hands. They can't see God, but can't they see the works of his hand?
To base the precepts of existence on the visibility is a wrong diclination, because scientist (astrologers) have not discovered 10% of what the universe contains.

He further claims that everything discovered in life was created.

He quote: "Show to me a technology that was not invented by an inventor and i will show you a earth that was created without a creator."

He also said many things which i will disclose in the challenges beneath me.

3 Likes

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by judeodion(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is a very good one. Please who is your Pastor? He makes sense jawe. Meanwhile this is 1-0.the fight continues
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Should I feel sorry for you or what? Every now and then you run to your pastor. I would rather stay silent on this since you seem so restless about proving the existence of your god. I don't think you would be this worried if we claimed your Dad doesn't exist. You would simply laugh and let us be. But as you can see, you and your pastor are so worried,worried about those who tell you Santa is only a Myth.

4 Likes

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
ifeness:
Should I feel sorry for you or what? Every now and then you run to your pastor. I would rather stay silent on this since you seem so restless about proving the existence of your god. I don't think you would be this worried if we claimed your Dad doesn't exist. You would simply laugh and let us be. But as you can see, you and your pastor are so worried,worried about those who tell you Santa is only a Myth.

You are always scared of me and am sure it's the matter of fear that make you to reject Jesus.

Come in and prove the above claims wrong.

The first guy to comment say it all.

1 - 0

5 Likes

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
HCpaul:

You are always scared of me and am sure it's the matter of fear that make you to reject Jesus.

1 - 0

Your comment is like my lil nephew that ask lots of childish questions. However I will leave you to your delusion if it helps you sleep better at night

smiley
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by UyiIredia(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
Your pastor made good points. By the way he justs lacks a belief in atheists.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
ifeness:

Your comment is like my lil nephew that ask lots of childish questions. However I will leave you to your delusion if it helps you sleep better at night

smiley

I win!

My next thread title will be: "How i win all Nairaland Athiests."

I won you in my first thread, likewise the second and most especially here too.

I am just ready to take up the challenge. Prove yourself...

Let me go and sleep as a winner.

My prayer points:
Lord! Thank you for making me to win and overcome all Nairaland athiests.
In Jesus name i have prayed.

To all saints in the house, with our faith we have invade and overcame nairaland athiests.

Latest by next week, am switching to islam.

4 Likes

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Jeromejnr(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
SMH!
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Dekatron(m): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2015
HCpaul:

I win!

My prayer points:

To all saints in the house, with our faith we have invade and overcame nairaland athiests.

Goon mi!! Listen.

You said :- BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE JOHNYDON22, ifeness, hahn, teempakguy, and my other atheist brothers them, means they dont exist (From the analogy that atheists use that since I cannot see God, he doesn't exist). Good!! Is that the best u can do??

I don't do all these here cos my brothers are there for u. But you definitely cannot win.

Lets Go:-

The concept of I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, personally stems from the fact that I CANNOT SEE HIM, HEAR HIM, SMELL HIM. HE CANNOT ANSWER ME. HE DOESN'T REPLY MY QUESTIONS.

Remilekun101 opened a thread for johnydon22. They haven't met personally, but they talk. Its only logical to believe and ascertain that johny is alive. How is it logical? Good!! He asks questions, johny replies. NO DELAY. Does an inanimate object type and reply answers that he wants? To further buttress my point :- I WILL OPEN A THREAD AND ASK GOD QUESTIONS. IF GOING BY YOUR WHACKY WHACK FOOLISH MENTALITY, SINCE THE UNEXISTING JOHNY CAN ANSWER, YOUR GOD MUST ANSWER TOO, AFTER ALL, I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THEM BEFORE. Do you agree?? Are you in? I want ur answer. And if johny can answer and ur god cannot answer PERSONALLY, then, I just beat u black and blue. You, pusyy nigga just got fvcked(gangster shiit there boy!! grin grin)

Again. You talk about using emotions/feelings/logic to talk. Shall we do this again? Okay. When you are talking, can you see your words? Does that mean that your words don't count or prove nothing since you cannot see them? Listen, if the answer is NO (your words are invisible but prove a point), then it shows that I don't need a God. Why? I can't see my words, but they do wonders. . . . I want you to show me the PHYSICAL WORD OF GOD that holds bar. Please don't give me the BS (BULLSH.IT) of CONSULTING THE STORY BOOK called bible. . . I want proof of GOD, RAW. Not what some Archaic desert men THINK god said.

The score is now 2-1. . . Bring it on!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Dekatron:

Goon mi!! Listen.

You said :- BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE JOHNYDON22, ifeness, hahn, teempakguy, and my other atheist brothers them, means they dont exist (From the analogy that atheists use that since I cannot see God, he doesn't exist). Good!! Is that the best u can do??

I don't do all these here cos my brothers are there for u. But you definitely cannot win.

Lets Go:-

The concept of I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, personally stems from the fact that I CANNOT SEE HIM, HEAR HIM, SMELL HIM. HE CANNOT ANSWER ME. HE DOESN'T REPLY MY QUESTIONS.

Remilekun101 opened a thread for johnydon22. They haven't met personally, but they talk. Its only logical to believe and ascertain that johny is alive. How is it logical? Good!! He asks questions, johny replies. NO DELAY. Does an inanimate object type and reply answers that he wants? To further buttress my point :- I WILL OPEN A THREAD AND ASK GOD QUESTIONS. IF GOING BY YOUR WHACKY WHACK FOOLISH MENTALITY, SINCE THE UNEXISTING JOHNY CAN ANSWER, YOUR GOD MUST ANSWER TOO, AFTER ALL, I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THEM BEFORE. Do you agree?? Are you in? I want ur answer. And if johny can answer and ur god cannot answer PERSONALLY, then, I just beat u black and blue. You, pusyy nigga just got fvcked(gangster shiit there boy!! grin grin)

Again. You talk about using emotions/feelings/logic to talk. Shall we do this again? Okay. When you are talking, can you see your words? Does that mean that your words don't count or prove nothing since you cannot see them? Listen, if the answer is NO (your words are invisible but prove a point), then it shows that I don't need a God. Why? I can't see my words, but they do wonders. . . . I want you to show me the PHYSICAL WORD OF GOD that holds bar. Please don't give me the BS (BULLSH.IT) of CONSULTING THE STORY BOOK called bible. . . I want proof of GOD, RAW. Not what some Archaic desert men THINK god said.

The score is now 2-1. . . Bring it on!!

Before replying you, let me first pray for your brothers to come to your rescure because am just going to defeat you.

The same way jonnydon can reply your message is the inferior way i can communicate with God and recieve answers.

King David said: "The God that created the eyes, shall he not see? The God that created the ear, shall he not hear? The God that created the mouth, shall he not speak?"

TB Joshua even stated that a relationship must not be one eye sided. If i can speak to him then i can also hear from him.

And that is why we christians meditate on his word and draw revelations. The medium of our communication is our incurruptible heart.
And that is why a real christian did not belong to this world but living under the frequency of heaven on heart.
Meaning! Our heart is heaven.

Mind you, you can't speak to God and hear from him because you are not connected with any relationship model.

When have you meditate last?
When have you prayed last?
Do you have the holy ghost?

If only you know the beautiful paradise impregnated in the heart of the christians you would have repent a long years ago.

I will still express the claim more by tomorow.

3 - 1 (score)

3 Likes

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 08, 2015
HCpaul:

I win!

My prayer points:

why did Solomon and his mother connive with a chief priest and a military general to deny a certain man(The crowned Prince of isreal, also his brother) his throne so that Solomon can be crowned king

why did Solomon kill his brother to become king of isreal.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 08, 2015
hcpaul. oh yea many gods exist..

so which god do u serve?

now do u agree WIth me that u are serving

Yahweh the god of Israel?(note that many countries and societies has their own god but u left urs and started serving that of Jew's.. )

now coming to ur god.. I heard he opened a certain sea for Israelites to cross only to close it at many Egyptian army? I mean Is that a better way to settle scores by an almighty Yahweh? or is it not your Yahweh that created those Egyptians he later drowned?

Coming to ur analogy, I can't even understand the kind of brain ur pastor has.. well I think he will go as far as to convince u even if it means anything to gain ur hearts so that u guys will continue feeding him with tithes..

HOW CAN A HUMAN BEING WITH HIS SENSES SAY THAT SCIENTISTS WORSHIPS FACTS AND EVIDENCE? I mean it's funny.. I guess u should do me a favour... just help me google the meaning of worship.. then compare and contrast.

infact am vexed.

now lastly.. open answer me this question.. why don't u worship amadioha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Maamin(m): 5:49am On Nov 08, 2015
chuna1985:

why did Solomon and his mother connive with a chief priest and a military general to deny a certain man(The crowned Prince of isreal, also his brother) his throne so that Solomon can be crowned king

Yes! Like Why did uncle Scar killed King Mufasa his brother...and the painful scenario was that prince Simba was very little and too naive to fend for himself. embarassed

Pride rock was so peaceful back then and there was so much Harmony amongst the lions and the rest animals. I still get this chill in my spine whenever I think about the hardship Serabi passed through in the absence of the true crowned prince.. cry

Then that's how Pumba and.....wait! Wait!! What was your question again? shocked
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by naijapips02: 6:10am On Nov 08, 2015
and it keeps getting dumber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by donnffd(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2015
@HCPaul, you are being delusional...like they say, religion allows normal people believe in the millions what psychopaths believe in the singles.....walking out of this tread!!!

1 Like

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by kevoh(m): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2015
undecided
HCpaul:

MyI have never seen any nairaland athiest (Jonnydon, Ifeness, Kevoh, Kratos, and many more.), so they don't exist!
Yes I don't exist tongue Note how I am still able to reply you on this thread since I don't exist without any body doing it for me,we can not say so for your so called god.

HCpaul:

I win!
My prayer points:
This is ridiculous and funny. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2015
1 kings, chapter 18 vs 22 - 39
care to replicate that experiment?
This time, God vs a lighter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

Yes! Like Why did uncle Scar killed King Mufasa his brother...and the painful scenario was that prince Simba was very little and too naive to fend for himself. embarassed

Pride rock was so peaceful back then and there was so much Harmony amongst the lions and the rest animals. I still get this chill in my spine whenever I think about the hardship Serabi passed through in the absence of the true crowned prince.. cry

Then that's how Pumba and.....wait! Wait!! What was your question again? shocked

Loooooooooooooooool, normal Christian stupidity which they always exhibit wen they are asked questions that they never knew it existed inside d bible that they carry everyday.

Lol, I didn't ask u, I will keep waiting for HCpaul to come n answer.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by freecocoa(f): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2015
Nothing new, except that you guys seem to get dumber by the minute, with your pastor taking the lead of course.

7 Likes

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by sonmvayina(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2015
There is no such thing as monoethiest...man has always worshiped multiple Gods. it will always remain the same....there is no such thing as one true god..there are all the same...

1 Like

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by AtheistD(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2015
freecocoa:
Nothing new, except that you guys seem to get dumber by the minute, with your pastor taking the lead of course.

A bit harsh, but true.

Atheists exist because we are everywhere.To claim that he cannot see them is just being plain ludicrous.

1 Like

Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2015
chuna1985:

It is now obvious to me that you are a trained christian.
Many of you have studied the bible beyond expectations. This proves that you are only studying the logos of the word and not the rema.
You was once a christian, but only a backslider.
You've being a christian all this while but you never knew Jesus.
I have never challenge you with athiestic proofs, but why are you always making your assertions from the same book that you didn't believe in.

It's time to stop playing with your soul and preach Jesus to you. Even if you believe in the existence of a creator, that does not save you from the wrath to come.

Happy sunday.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
kevoh:
undecided
Yes I don't exist tongue Note how I am still able to reply you on this thread since I don't exist without any body doing it for me,we can not say so for your so called god.

This is ridiculous and funny. grin grin grin

I have the confidence that you cannot die as an athiest.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
HCpaul:

It is now obvious to me that you are a trained christian.
Many of you have studied the bible beyond expectations. This proves that you are only studying the logos of the word and not the rema.
You was once a christian, but only a backslider.
You've being a christian all this while but you never knew Jesus.
I have never challenge you with athiestic proofs, but why are you always making your assertions from the same book that you didn't believe in.

It's time to stop playing with your soul and preach Jesus to you. Even if you believe in the existence of a creator, that does not save you from the wrath to come.

Happy sunday.

Loooooooooooooooooool, exactly as expected. Christians are very stupidd people. Religions rides on the stupidity of certain human beings.

Please explain the bible that I asked about before preaching Jesus to me grin grin grin

If ur confused about it, please say so.

I'm waiting.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Loooooooooooooooooool, exactly as expected. Christians are very stupidd people. Religions rides on the stupidity of certain human beings.

Please explain the bible that I asked about before preaching Jesus to me grin grin grin

If ur confused about it, please say so.

I'm waiting.

I only preach Jesus to people on sunday.

I won't just play with your soul.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2015
HCpaul:

I only preach Jesus to people on sunday.

I won't just play with your soul.

Supply the answers to the question I asked before u begin. Today is Sunday grin
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by samuelezekiel(m): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
HCpaul:

1 - 0

and I thought your pastor was saying the right thing...not until wen u spoilt it with this comment. What are you trying to proof, that you are right?
Common you are better than that, God goes beyond that, He doesn't need to prove himself to anybody.
I jux pray that GOD will touch the heart of all those that honestly ask for His touch. And that He reviles Himself to those that want to know Him personally.Amen
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Supply the answers to the question I asked before u begin. Today is Sunday grin
Please tell me the exact question. Is it that you don't understand the scripture or what?
You are asking question from the book that you didn't believe in, just sound ludicrous.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
samuelezekiel:

and I thought your pastor was saying the right thing...not until wen u spoilt it with this comment. What are you trying to proof, that you are right?
Common you are better than that, God goes beyond that, He doesn't need to prove himself to anybody.
I jux pray that GOD will touch the heart of all those that honestly ask for His touch. And that He reviles Himself to those that want to know Him personally.Amen
You are right bro, but sometimes when you are in roman you behave like a roman, and when you are in the midst of fools you preach the gosple to them in a foolish way.

Am a theologian and we don't debate in the seminary.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Maamin(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Loooooooooooooooool, normal Christian stupidity which they always exhibit wen they are asked questions that they never knew it existed inside d bible that they carry everyday.

Lol, I didn't ask u, I will keep waiting for HCpaul to come n answer.

grin oh! are u sure you dont want me to provide the answers, coz it seems my 4 yrs old nephew even understand the bible passages more than you do. undecided
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by HCpaul(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Maamin:

grin oh! are u sure you dont want me to provide the answers, coz it seems my 4 yrs old nephew even understand the bible passages more than you do. undecided

Guy! Don't give the guy much attention than needed.

Even if you explain, he won't still change.
Re: ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest by Maamin(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
HCpaul:

Guy! Don't give the guy much attention than needed.

Even if you explain, he won't still change.

Exactly why I didn't even bothered. I could go on and on with so many "why this and why that" in life but not that very bible story he brought up. A sunday school kid should sit him down for this. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Year, Same Prophecies [the Yearly Con Advert] / Why Babalawo Forbids Pounded Yam (etutu) / Anton Levay Tells The New Age To Give Satan His Religion Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.