Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Best Places In The Usa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Places In The Usa (2295 Views)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Places In Africa - See Where Nigeria Falls / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / Tell Us The Best Places To Live In Nigeria And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Best Places In The Usa by MSEdLAW(m): 4:34am On Apr 24, 2009
any one eva being to d heart of the north east realms atlantic city great place,to be and my second home the lone star state the second biggest in US who can guess?
Re: Best Places In The Usa by SeanT21(f): 6:00am On Apr 24, 2009
MSEdLAW:

any one eva being to d heart of the north east realms atlantic city great place,to be and my second home the lone star state the second biggest in US who can guess?

TEXAS U mean.There are many Nigerians down there.The weather is something else though.

Atlantic City is in New Jersey. My sis lives up there. New Jersey is very expensive though!!
Re: Best Places In The Usa by eddy1977(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2009
Denver Colorado. very clean. good for interracial couples. no one starres at u if u have white chick. cheap living and high pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

@ Akolawole,mr Pataki,paribus,vor,vicjustice,londoncool,salsera & Funkybabe. / Medical Study In The Caribbean:is It Possible To Do Part Time Jobs? / Are There Any Risk Of Using Another Country Palli/passport To Travel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.