Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,398 members, 7,826,542 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking (2248 Views)

Cars And Stars. First Nigerian Car Show On Dstv Starts Today. / My Car Is Stalling And Jerking When On Motion. / Jerking When Trying To Accelerate My 1998 Honda Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good evening fellow Nairalanders.....Pls i need ur help on my Mitsubishi saloon car.It suddenly starts jerking.Different mechanics have being changing parts ranging from Ignition,ignition coil,plugs e.t.c Pls i need your candid advice because i just paid the mechanic #1,500 to work on the car and the car has not stop jerking....PLS I NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE.
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by agohmamuda(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
wipe ur tears my son. Now do as follows.
1. Change all ur plugs *buy original*
2. Change ur fuel pump.
3. Full ur tank and pour in *abro injector cleaner* whilst fuelling.

If after this it doest stop, *change my name to BENJEE*
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by jerflakes(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
Guy this your car wey dey jerk since last week, you never fix am?

If mechanic no fit fix am, carry am go company.

No dey disturb person for here.
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
Onase: Good evening fellow Nairalanders.....Pls i need ur help on my Mitsubishi saloon car.It suddenly starts jerking.Different mechanics have being changing parts ranging from Ignition,ignition coil,plugs e.t.c Pls i need your candid advice because i just paid the mechanic #1,500 to work on the car and the car has not stop jerking....PLS I NEED YOUR URGENT ADVICE.

This is how its done here, 1st of all you introduce your vehicle, make model year engine capacity transmission and others details you can obtain about it,
Next you explain in detail all the problems you have had in the past and present and what has been done, then wait for a response from any NLer.
agohmamuda: wipe ur tears my son. Now do as follows.
2. Change ur fuel pump.

This might end up being a waste of money.
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
2. Change ur fuel pump.

Tanx bro.But the fuel pump is new and the mechanic changed the pump in my presence and i paid him #1,500 to give the rewire in order to work on the ignition cuz its automatic;all this happened yesterday but the car jerked today and the car is not raising when i thuttle it.
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by mayor2013: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin were you not the person who called me as regards this same mistibushi. If you were, Oh!! you are yet to change your engine.
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
2. Change ur fuel pump.

Why do you wish to make a sad man's situation get worst?

OP, DON'T Follow this man's advice.

Scan that car first and post the codes yoU get here.
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Gazzuzz>Car:Mitsubishi saloon.Details about engine:Unknown.I changed the engine late last year.Pls how can i scan it?
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Mayor>I am not the one ...Pls how can i scan it?@Lomomike
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
2. Change ur fuel pump.
.I have done 1 and 2.For 3>I do fuel it but not full tank always.
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
2. Change ur fuel pump.

I have done 1 and 2.For 3>I do fuel it but not full tank always.
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by agohmamuda(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Onase: I have done 1 and 2.For 3>I do fuel it but not full tank always.

pls stick to @lomomike. He sims 2b better than me in dis mata. Relax doe, na small tin.
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Onase: I have done 1 and 2.For 3>I do fuel it but not full tank always.

You said you've changed your fuel pump? If Yes, why did you change it? Do you still have the original pump with you?
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by mayor2013: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Check my profile to scan your ride if you are in lagos.
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by Readonee35L(m): 1:04am On Sep 30, 2014
op is just causing confusion
Even if you changed your engine
is it not the same type that is fit in again
abeg scan that car..
and if you have alot of money to waste
change your Bumpers and see if it stops jerking grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
A big thank you to all those that gave me the tips that i used to fix my car.TANX.
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Onase:
A big thank you to all those that gave me the tips that i used to fix my car.TANX.

So what fixed the fault?
Re: Pls Help My Car Suddenly Starts Jerking by alfredhill: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Well, you haven’t mentioned that on what condition of your car it starts jerking, whether it’s jerking while driving or shifting gears. Anyways, there are different scenarios when your car starts jerking. You paid a huge amount for repairing your car but in vain. The thing is you haven’t been to a genuine repair shop or you have been cheated. There are some car repair centers who extract heavy money from their customer giving those reasons which are false.
So, it’s advisable to every car user to have some primary knowledge about car parts. The reasons for jerking may be damaged tire, Brake shoe locking and transmission issue. For best repair center visit here http://www.germanformula.com/repair-shop/

(1) (Reply)

Total Classic Oil Sae 40 In Golf 1.8 Engine Is The Best Oil To Use? / The Cost And Procedure For Getting A Customized Car Plate Number! / When Is This Car Due For Servicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.