Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Advice me on Honda academy pls - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advice me on Honda academy pls (2277 Views)

I Need Review From Experienced User In Naija On Honda CRV 2003 - 2005 Model / What's With Rodents And Knock Sensor Wire On Honda Cars? / Please I Need Honda Academy Gearbox For V6 Engine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice me on Honda academy pls by micton(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
Need advice pls. I want to buy Honda academy, I haven't used it before. Pls how good is the car in terms of performance, fuel economy, maintenance and durability. Thanks
Re: Advice me on Honda academy pls by Manager264(m): 4:30am On Feb 05, 2016
micton:
Need advice pls. I want to buy Honda academy, I haven't used it before. Pls how good is the car in terms of performance, fuel economy, maintenance and durability. Thanks
Honda Academy is one of the budjet cars in Honfa family, the engine price is #55,000 while gearbox is #45,000, meaning spare parts are afforfable and of course it is expected to be fuel efficiwnt since the engine is not that big, on the aspect of performance, hondas are generally powwrful and have higher torque, the only "desease" of honda is the performance of their undwrneats( ball joints, absorbers, shafts,etc)) : not reliable....General assessment: 72%, Toyota: 85%, Nissan: 79%, mainwhile, Honda is popular than Nissan because it is more COMFORTABLE,has more POWER, more TORQUE, but Nissan has LESSER COMPLAINS, more RUGGED. Toyota: overall winner...Those are thr 3 main Japanese machines . That is analysis comprehensive enough to learn
Re: Advice me on Honda academy pls by micton(m): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Manager264:

Honda Academy is one of the budjet cars in Honfa family, the engine price is #55,000 while gearbox is #45,000, meaning spare parts are afforfable and of course it is expected to be fuel efficiwnt since the engine is not that big, on the aspect of performance, hondas are generally powwrful and have higher torque, the only "desease" of honda is the performance of their undwrneats( ball joints, absorbers, shafts,etc)) : not reliable....General assessment: 72%, Toyota: 85%, Nissan: 79%, mainwhile, Honda is popular than Nissan because it is more COMFORTABLE,has more POWER, more TORQUE, but Nissan has LESSER COMPLAINS, more RUGGED. Toyota: overall winner...Those are thr 3 main Japanese machines . That is analysis comprehensive enough to learn
Thanks so much for that information

(1) (Reply)

2004 Toyota Sequoia Vs 2006 Nissan Pathfinder Vs 2006 Hyundai Terracan / Can I Sell My House To Buy This Car / Best Spare Part Market In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.