Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? (1656 Views)

10 Different Types Of Girls You Will Meet In College / 2cars Containing 6bodies That Sank 40yrs Ago Are Found In A Lake Photo / What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by SisiNini(f): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
A friend of mine was showing me pictures on her phone and I saw some pictures were she was dark in complexion.. I was surprised cos I never knew she was a dark person... Out of curiosity, I checked d year she took d pictures and I discovered it was 2 years before now...

Immediately, my mind went back to a saying that, "Most girls u knew 5 years ago are now white in complexion". Judging by d present complexion of actresses, female friends and colleagues, I have no choice than to agree with dis saying above...

It is pretty hard to find a dark or chocolate in complexion lady these days... Many people say 'Black is Beautiful', yet they BLEACH their skin to white... Is white now d definition of beauty? Why do ladies spend so much to get their skin damaged? Why are ladies not comfortable in their own skins?

May God Help Us!!!
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by marieolae(f): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
U just have to get over it my sister. I'm so sorry to say
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by sweettease(f): 11:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
#teamdarkskin cool
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by SisiNini(f): 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
marieolae: U just have to get over it my sister. I'm so sorry to say

It is well...
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by SisiNini(f): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
sweettease: #teamdarkskin cool

Feeling cool with yourself... #winks

1 Like

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
D tire dn tire me ooo.
If u ask me, na who I go ask?
See as ladies they comment sharpaly.
It seems d "white ladies" dn steal unable bf b4

1 Like

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
I don't know what the fuss is about this white skin and bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
That's what an average Nigerian lady loves to do.. Bleach to white, I'm yet to see a white lady bleaching to black.. The rate at which our ladies bleach dis days ehn, you might even end up dating ur ex once again out of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
As a matter of fact,I prefer women with dark skin to light skin ladies. Maybe it's because I've light skin.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by SisiNini(f): 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
tosyne2much: That's what an average Nigerian lady loves to do.. Bleach to while, I'm yet to see a white lady bleaching to black.. The rate at which our ladies bleach dis days ehn, you might even end up dating ur ex once again out of ignorance

Dating ur ex once again ke?! Guy u are so funny... #Lmao
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by yuncka: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2014
What do U wnt dem to do when NePa has refused to bring d light.
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by Kennethco(m): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2014
What shal it profit a lady wu spent her youthful days bleachng and end up havng a broken marriage/remainin g single afta been bleep by several men?

1 Like

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by chelseabmw(m): 12:09am On Sep 30, 2014
Where's Mrcocky ?
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by Mosjentle(m): 12:14am On Sep 30, 2014
kilode te n bora ..?....actually I think i like choco+ fair ladies...neutral...

1 Like

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by vincent561(m): 12:41am On Sep 30, 2014
Black is beautiful...
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 30, 2014
The way u guys complain about bleaching ladies ehn u will think the ratio of bleachers are more than teamNatural,we have more darkies than bleachers in naija.while most ladies are fair naturally and only use toning cream to maintain their natural fair complexion in this hot tropic weather
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by greatgod2012(f): 12:42am On Sep 30, 2014
The only reason for anyone(not only girls, including guys, though it's more common with girls)to bleach is INFERIORITY COMPLEX. It means they're not proud of their skin colour and that fair-complexion ladies have upperhand when it comes to being in relationship.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by AfricanApple(f): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2014
talking about ladies u knew 5years ago, u know, sometimes some of those people might have been using Vaseline or even 'adin agbon' but now that they are matured and maybe have money they use cream (non bleaching cream) and u see their color coming out, not to white though.

what's d meaning of black is beauty?
most of the people saying team black are secretly wishing they are fair complexioned and what do we call that.... hypo.....
pls whether black or fair, they are both beauty.

and who ever says some whites are not try a change color. ever heard of sun tan?
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by amakufrancis(m): 1:46am On Sep 30, 2014
They want to look more brighter than thier future.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by naturally: 3:48am On Sep 30, 2014
That's global warming...... Depletion of ozone layer

1 Like

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by dechandel(f): 4:12am On Sep 30, 2014
Some white girl's can't give a throwback picture

1 Like

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by MisterLongman(m): 4:35am On Sep 30, 2014
You talking as if all light-skinned naija girls bleached their skin.......
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by SisiNini(f): 5:28am On Sep 30, 2014
AfricanApple: talking about ladies u knew 5years ago, u know, sometimes some of those people might have been using Vaseline or even 'adin agbon' but now that they are matured and maybe have money they use cream (non bleaching cream) and u see their color coming out, not to white though.

what's d meaning of black is beauty?
most of the people saying team black are secretly wishing they are fair complexioned and what do we call that.... hypo.....
pls whether black or fair, they are both beauty.

and who ever says some whites are not try a change color. ever heard of sun tan?

Babe, am not talking of toning here o... I'm saying frm dark to white like Michael Jackson's difference...
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by SisiNini(f): 5:35am On Sep 30, 2014
[/quote]
naturally: That's global warming...... Depletion of ozone layer

amakufrancis: They want to look more brighter than thier future.

dechandel:
Some white girl's can't give a throwback picture

amakufrancis: They want to look more brighter than thier future.

U guys are very funny.. #LOL...

greatgod2012: The only reason for anyone(not only girls, including guys, though it's more common with girls)to bleach is INFERIORITY COMPLEX. It means they're not proud of their skin colour and that fair-complexion ladies have upperhand when it comes to being in relationship.
Guys bleaching is always ridiculous to me... They will now look like 4-1-9s...
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Like criously I also agree with african apple, dey r fair be 4 just toning to keep d shine or maintain dier colour, I personally haven't seen any dark skinned person turned yellow, criously I haven't o

1 Like

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by SisiNini(f): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2014
rozzay: Like criously I also agree with african apple, dey r fair be 4 just toning to keep d shine or maintain dier colour, I personally haven't seen any dark skinned person turned yellow, criously I haven't o

I'm talking about those ones u can see the striking difference in their complexion... Dark - White...

Funny enough, most of these babes are finer with their dark/chocolate complexions...
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by benega: 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lolz I'm ok with gals that tone, provided they do it properly.
But that's just me wink

1 Like

Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by SisiNini(f): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
MisterLongman:
You talking as if all light-skinned naija girls bleached their skin.......

Cutie pls read d topic again... I didn't say 'ALL'...
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Cuz guys display a preferential and biased attitude towards fair girls and other girls want what these fair girls are enjoying so they bleach. Simple. I'm dark tho smiley
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2014
SisiNini:
A friend of mine was showing me pictures on her phone and I saw some pictures were she was dark in complexion.. I was surprised cos I never knew she was a dark person... Out of curiosity, I checked d year she took d pictures and I discovered it was 2 years before now...

Immediately, my mind went back to a saying that, "Most girls u knew 5 years ago are now white in complexion". Judging by d present complexion of actresses, female friends and colleagues, I have no choice than to agree with dis saying above...

It is pretty hard to find a dark or chocolate in complexion lady these days... Many people say 'Black is Beautiful', yet they BLEACH their skin to white... Is white now d definition of beauty? Why do ladies spend so much to get their skin damaged? Why are ladies not comfortable in their own skins?

May God Help Us!!!

Its funny but intresting
How people have myopic views of what beauty really is
Nice Observation
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Cuz guys display a preferential and biased attitude towards fair girls and other girls want what these fair girls are enjoying so they bleach. Simple. I'm dark tho smiley

Am not sure any guy likes a lady who isn't naturally fiar (the aftermath makes some of them look scary)

And if you can't be real outside at list up to that level then your inside must be fake too. So keep your skin like you said your dark. Beauty radiates more from within not in looks alone
Re: Most Girls You Knew 5 Years Ago Are Now White? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2014
greatgod2012:
The only reason for anyone(not only girls, including guys, though it's more common with girls)to bleach is INFERIORITY COMPLEX. It means they're not proud of their skin colour and that fair-complexion ladies have upperhand when it comes to being in relationship.

Nicely said
You seem to have a perfect opinion to quell any arguement

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actress Julianne Moore Say “I Do Not Believe The Existence Of God..... / Sanitation In My School Today, What We Saw Will Shock You (photos) / Meet Melania Trump: From Nude Model To America’s First Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.