Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? (14041 Views)

10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste / 15 Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Use Vaseline For / What Would You Do Today If You Were Told That The World Would End Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Fluffy(f): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2006
If you were told today tomorrow's gonna be your last day on earth what would you do?
Just think and be real what is gonna be the last thing you want to do on this earth?

Looking forward to your replies wink
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Zahymaka(m): 5:46pm On Apr 24, 2006
I'd walk up to the girl I love and confess.

I'd spend all my money today
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by hotangel2(f): 5:45am On Apr 25, 2006
I'll deffinitely have sex with my bf.

I'll pray and say bye to those i love.

I'll just Pray i go to heaven.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by kimba(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2006
My action/s will depend on the source of the information.

any source apart from God is questionable.
If God says so, I'll read my Bible and Pray till its time to go.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2006
have sex!!!!!!!
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by kimba(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2006
@Rhodalyn
@Hot-angel

Just curious, why "sex", is there nothing more special for such memorable hours than having "sex", just wondering.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2006

nope!! dere's nuthin more special dan havin all day sex! cheesy
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by kimba(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2006
all day?

awwww, wink
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2006
yeah! all day grin
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Fluffy(f): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2006
Rhodalyn and Hot-angel if you don't mind me asking, are you girls still virgins  lipsrsealed

If it's too personal don't answer  wink
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2006
i am dat expalins why dsnt it
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by hotangel2(f): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2006
Yes hun, im still a virgin, And i wanna wait till im married, okay maybe 21 or 18, or okay married, or close to marriage.

Anyways i won't die a virgin, i mean wat better way to bye to my man than to have passionate sex? At least let me see how awesome this sex is. undecided
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Zahymaka(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2006
I don't place as much importance on it.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Fluffy(f): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2006
@hot-angel and Rhodalyn

Great stuff girls, please take my advice and hold on to your virginity for as long as possible meaning till you get married.

Sounds boring, but nowadays sex is not realy what HOLLYWOOD makes it out to be (just hot steamy sex no strings attached)
It comes with a whole lot of problems. Serious heart break (it's like you give yourself away to that specific person) and it hurts when you loose him,and more serious stuff like teenage pregnancy, STD's and AIDS.

By the way I've decided to remain celibate till I get married, so don't think I'm trying to spoil your fun. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:44pm On Apr 25, 2006
no no no no im gonna do it next year wit ma boyfriend cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Zahymaka(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2006
Why do you argue with them Fluffy? When you warn a child to stay away from the fire, it becomes more interested in it. The best thing is to let it put it's hand in -- after that you couldn't force it to do so. By the way, that means "forbidden fruit tastes sweetest."
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Rhodalyn(f): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2006
hey Zah, watcha mouth!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Zahymaka(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2006
Interested in kissing it or what -- I'll watch out for it to avoid that kiss.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Rolly: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2006
i would pray that i go to heaven
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by kiwibabe(f): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2006
grin I would rob a bank, and then pray for my sins, nothing like going out with a bang.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by cutiepie18(f): 5:49am On Apr 26, 2006
i am definetly gonna pray that i go to heaven for God to forgive me all my sins, go to all the ppl that i got beefz wit or that got beefz witmoi and try to sort thingz out and set it str8.and wait to see what happenz.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by babymine(f): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2006
Hmm. Come to think of it, I don't know. undecided grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by alpacaem(f): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2006
I Would spend the day time with the poeple I love the most.
I wouldn't tell anyone I knew that I was going - because that would ruin their day - make them really upset - I'd like my last day to happy & fun - that way I'd leave people with happy memorys of me.
And of the evening of my last day I'd spend time alone with my husband - have a sexy candle lit meal and make love one last time before I go.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by creams(f): 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2006
Well, if i get to find out that i''ll be gone de next day, i'll simply god nd ask for forgiveness from all de people that i've offended nd confess all my sins in church nd wait for it to come nd take me,

The ones talking about sex, will simply go nd dine with de devil after they're gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Fluffy(f): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2006
@ Creams: Well not Alpacaem, because she will be doing it with her husband. smiley

@Alpacaem that is so beautiful cry cry cry
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Fluffy(f): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2006
To all you people talking about confessing your sins before dying,

Why not do it while you are still alive and healthy ?
That way you are always insured of where you gonna end up if you get hit by a car today for instance.
Is it such a horrible thing, that you will only do if you knew you were gonna die?
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by asanga(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2006
ofcourse that is why they prefer to do horrible thing and let go since they are virgins but there are lots of things they could do apart from the sex thing as for me i dont know i prefer to be raptured with him than go down there.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by kimba(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2006
I never knew that some peeps would choose to fornicate even if they knew that they were going to die, or maybe they didnt know that fornication was a sin if they were interested in Heaven, i thought it such a case, we should be doing good things, i think grin grin grin

twould have been better if one got married a in a jiffy and did all that could be done thru the nite, its only that the bridegroom wont agree to become a widower the next morning, just becoz of a night of all night sex, grin grin
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by creams(f): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2006
Ronaldo or wat ever u call urself don't u believe in God?
or u think life is all about sex, anyway i pity u coz u don't know wat eternity is all about.

nd for u fluffy wat if u find urself in that position nd u know u love ur wife very much to the extent that u cannot live without her!!! grin
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Fluffy(f): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2006
@Creams, sweetie I don't understand your question, and by the way I'm female   cheesy

And the person you were refering to as Ronaldo, that's Rhodalyn one of the sweetest people on Nairaland   cheesy

Oh and hereby I officialy welcome you to Nairaland  smiley   smiley smiley  smiley
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by baby4u2(f): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2006
i'd love to take my bed to the church, eat my favorite meal, pray with my family and pastor and then sleep until death do me part. lol.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by kimba(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2006
@creams
does Rhodalyn sound like Ronaldo? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here / Happy New Month Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.