Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

How To Dress Cute For A Date - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Dress Cute For A Date (3597 Views)

Ladies Checkout This Latest Cute And Sexy Hairstyle / Can You Allow Your Fiancee To Dress Like This To A Night Party On Christmas? / How To Dress For Your Breast Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Dress Cute For A Date by bulux(m): 12:31am On Nov 07, 2008
What to wear? What do you wear on your first hot date? Here are some tips to throw somehting together in no-time!
i got some of these tips from this site, and when i wete through the instructions my date with my new shik was whaoo! check dem out on this site source http://efow..com/2008/10/how-to-dress-cute-for-date.html
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by iice(f): 2:46am On Nov 07, 2008
I wear jeans and T-shirt with sneakers or flip flops.
Am very laid back, have no energy for primping, fussing and all those other things grin grin
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by DavidDylan(m): 2:48am On Nov 07, 2008
there's just something about iice i cant put a finger on . . . undecided
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by iice(f): 3:13am On Nov 07, 2008
Maybe i am a man? grin
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by DavidDylan(m): 3:19am On Nov 07, 2008
That HAS to be the only explanation. grin
A woman with no emotions? Nah not possible.
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by iice(f): 3:42am On Nov 07, 2008
So you think tongue
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by DavidDylan(m): 3:54am On Nov 07, 2008
how can that be? Even men arent detached from their feelings no matter how much they like to pretend.
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by iice(f): 3:59am On Nov 07, 2008
Some men are.
And am not that detached haba undecided
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by GinaUkey(f): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2008
Depends on where you're going really, you don't get a second chance to make a first impression
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by MrCrackles(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2008
iice:

Maybe i am a man? grin

chei?! shocked shocked

you know what, i take back all those request for a snog, kiss or hug!

until your true identity remains known! grin
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by iice(f): 6:05am On Nov 09, 2008
Brash tongue
it has always been known
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by ajiriavae(f): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2008
i think its important for a woman, especially if she's attracted to the guy, to look extremely feminine on a first date. remind him that you are a woman. that's the fastest way to get him to feel those manly feelings towards you. because i was a tomboy earlier in my life, i made the mistake of projecting a very low maintainance vibe. you know, jeans, t-shirt, flats, hair up in a pony tail, no makeup. now i know a woman should wear a dress, high heels and have grooming exactly right. men appreciate the effort. even the ones who like their women looking natural. believe me, a man wants a woman to look like a woman, except he has gay tendencies.
i'm not saying wear all the makeup in the world and tallons for nail, that will just make you look like a drag queen. just make the effort to look like a woman should.
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by iice(f): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2008
Good for the women wey get that kind power and time grin
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by MrCrackles(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2008
iice:

Brash tongue
it has always been known

shocked

i wasnt aware of that to be honest!!
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by iice(f): 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2008
MrCrackles:

shocked

i wasnt aware of that to be honest!!

Always been known mahnnn, that i am a woman tongue
I may have male hmmmm 'tendencies' undecided but last time i was checked grin, i am still a woman tongue
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by MrCrackles(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2008
iice:

Always been known mahnnn, that i am a woman tongue
I may have male hmmmm 'tendencies' undecided but last time i was checked grin, i am still a woman tongue

funny gurl
grin
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by sarah9(f): 9:38am On May 11, 2009
Hello,

A million dollar question, people often make some silly dressing mistakes on their first date , to impress their date, i have noticed that usually guys make a wrong choice of dress code, either too dressy or too casual, better get some nice advice from some expert or check out fashion related magazines and sites for useful tips.

Regards,
sarah_9

Men`s Custom Made & Branded- Suits & Accessories
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by wanville(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2009
I usually wear a wedding gown. That way if theres intense chemistry----we cud jus get married already!!! grin grin grin kiss
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by vanitty: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2009
^ lol.
Re: How To Dress Cute For A Date by teissys(f): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2009
Trendy dress, stilleto shoes and my purse to match

(1) (Reply)

Best Black Wedding Hairstyles 2021 | African Bridal Hairstyles | African Bride / Meet CORY, The Most Stylish 9-year-old CEO You’ll Ever Meet (pix) / Hats, Mini Top Hats And Fascinators.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.