Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage (55833 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / ‘tiwa Savage Is A Cheerful Giver’: Hubby, Tee Bills Responds To Break Up Rumours / Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by akhigbe4u(m): 7:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by MrKevinBig(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
That na Tiwa and Tb own cup of tea.
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
jennylove7575: Who is tee bills and tiwa salvage?.....are they Nigeria movie actor and actress? Never heard of them before.
Tawa is a female artist with a terrible fashion sense, while her husband, is..........Idk
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Hibiscuss(m): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
If its true they are setting for divorce, I think everyone that was present at their dubai wedding should start demanding for refunds of their expenses on the wedding. 5months wedding...

2 Likes

Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Sarimah(f): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
englishmart: I don't even know if I'm sure. grin
u see ur life? undecided
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by djon78(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hibiscuss: If its true they are setting for divorce, I think everyone that was present at their dubai wedding should start demanding for refunds of their expenses on the wedding. 5months wedding...

True talk, serious waste of time and money. But what do you expect b4, most of those types of marriage dont last because men end up marrying women who doesnt have even basic quality a wife must possess, which are inner characters like obedience, respect, submission, not sleeping around etc. Many of these types of marriages will scatter because of wrong, faulty foundation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by GodZilla31: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
so what will happen if she gets divorced? heaven won't fall. life will still continue. so called celebs can really show bad marital example.
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by ENDTIMES: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
smartchoice: Source b4 I read

Waste of FTC, wait till the day I get the rare chance!!!
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
maestrojay: Mehn.. tiwa fine joor.. mek we talk truth
no girl wey i don date wey over-rated tiwa see their back for beauty...dis tin fine
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by areson: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guys check out this lovely music from Nikki Laoye

Download here: NIkki Laoye – Arise O Compatriot
Happy Independence!
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by hollypagan: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
if he drop her i go marry her , no big deal
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by englishmart(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Adikam: no girl wey i don date wey over-rated tiwa see their back for beauty...dis tin fine
maybe you've dated many miss-world materials. But that shouldn't give you the temerity to call tiwa names. embarassed
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by tonychristopher: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Things you get when a woman is feeding the man

But did she fire that dude

Who even paid for the wedding
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Decryptor(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014

Blind Man
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by lawrenceunaa: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
so tiwa savage wasn't married but was bought shocked

no return undecided
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Forwetinnah: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chai...marriage no be institution again o, na short vacation these days!!
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Memphis357(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hell Nawwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Tiwa is fine from far but far from fine.
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by yehmi01(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
If I talks naa. Nairaland people will say I am talking.

When I said back then that this tiwa naa rubbish from day one.

Nothing about her is original.

And the wedding is nothing to write home about.

Did I you see the pool side get together in Dubai just days before the wedding. shocked shocked shocked

And after the wedding nko all the terrible see truessszzzz shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How long does it take for garri and hot water to turn to EBA.

You just turn it for 5 mins and you get conkare

Why are people surprised after 5 months of marriage.

This so called celebs are already copying every thing the oyinbos do even with marriage drama.

And I know tiwa has been in the copying bizness since 1960.

Nothing original about her at all. Not one bit.
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by marriedvirgin: 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
penny01502: not all marriages are waiting for divorce before spouse goes their different ways.
you can answer the name WIFE yet you are not married to a husband.

choiiiii you too get sense
make i give you hot malt or cold malt make you take cool yourself down for this big talk
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Kirinwa: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Dbestmax: So wat if she divorces him or not ...dat can't wake d dead...dese silly celebrities jst know how to draw peoples attention..wether with a HB pencil or a 2B...I dnt kia...bt dey sure can't draw mine

Tell me what you are doing if they didn't draw your attention? Sotay you compose writeup join.
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Aitee1: Celebrities making jest of marriage since 1500BC

#pity

o' wise one. You sef day think am? Your head dey there.

By the time they are through with their shenanigan. Marriage will have become a joke.
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by francescainnoce(f): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2014
englishmart: your name is too long, but beautiful. E no go fit enter football jersey grin
Hahahahaha.... It's complicated, my name is Francesca and that was a mistake during registration and I have bin so less concerned in changing it..but will try do it now
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Dbestmax(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Kirinwa:

Tell me what you are doing if they didn't draw your attention? Sotay you compose writeup join.
Oga wetin b ur own nh...na u get ma Nairaland page....
Hmmm

Besides dey tried buh cudnt get it cos I didn't read details ...so dey managed a sketch...dats y I had to talk....
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2014
I like Tiwa's philosophy on marriage.She needs to make the marriage works better.Every marriage faces minor problems in the 1st-2nd years,with endurance it shall pass.God is her strength.
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2014
Dbestmax: So wat if she divorces him or not ...dat can't wake d dead...dese silly celebrities jst know how to draw peoples attention..wether with a HB pencil or a 2B...I dnt kia...bt dey sure can't draw mine

Lol..so why commenting?
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Dbestmax(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2014
jjy:

Lol..so why commenting?
My broda ...I jst dey inform dose wey go lik carry d mata for head ....God knows I can't speak of Tiwa
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by shine96: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2014
Babysho l beg where u de get all these ya pics o
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Samuel124(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=samuel124 Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=omololly #2goface
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by englishmart(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Omotolu: I like Tiwa's philosophy on marriage.She needs to make the marriage works better.Every marriage faces minor problems in the 1st-2nd years,with endurance it shall pass.God is her strength.
Eehm! Sorry, they are divorced now.
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by englishmart(m): 4:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Samuel124: http://2goface.com/invite?ref=samuel124 Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=omololly #2goface
how much are you getting paid for this reference?
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Babysho(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
shine96: Babysho l beg where u de get all these ya pics o

lol... tongue
Re: Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage by Wisedata(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Story for d Gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeola ‘Phoenix’ Osinuga Dies After A Long Battle With Fibromya / Regina Daniels' Mother, Rita's Only Brother Dies On Christmas Day / Davido Has A 4 Year Old Daughter - Lady Claims (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.