Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question (2091 Views)

Kate Henshaw In A Trash Talk With Her Fan / Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper / Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by 9jaflaver: 6:34am On Sep 30, 2014
I can't say much, just see for yourself and tell me what you think.

Nice? Or not?

Re: See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by Airforce1(m): 6:37am On Sep 30, 2014
she dey find work?

I no understand
Re: See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by enoqueen: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2014
her hubby don leave.
Re: See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by nzeobi(m): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2014
You don't need to ask before you know that a person posting nude pictures is a big time asha*o
Re: See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by pretydiva(f): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2014
Y wil u follow up dis kind of person on twitter,instagram or any other social network 2 start wif?

6 Likes

Re: See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by Enoquin(f): 10:12am On Sep 30, 2014
All I want to say is, go and upgrade your twitter, you are still using the old version tongue
Re: See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by AYOUNG(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2014
cool
Re: See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by MisterLongman(m): 10:52am On Sep 30, 2014
The Nigga got served...... You should be able to deduce what he meant by asking that stupid kweshion....... If these so called fans can't mind their business, then they should accept whatever response they get from the celebs
Re: See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by ifaoni(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2014
who.r.e....
Re: See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2014
Hehheehhehehh chai see answer
Re: See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2014
Hehheehhehehh chai see answer, dats wat I'd call snappy answer to silly question
Re: See Maheeda Rude Response To Her Fan After Asked A Simple Question by Enahi(f): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Maheeda is beautiful but I wonder why She has to expose her body the way She does? She probably wasn't well brought up,is She Igbo or Yoruba? She doesn't have to expose her body to prove to the world that She is beautiful.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Funke Akindele Like You Have Never Seen / Smoking HOT Beauty Queen Displays Her Assets!!!! / Actress Mercy Aigbe And Husband Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.