Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,214 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Business Opportunity Finder - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity Finder (532 Views)

Buy Led Whistle Key Finder Now @ 300 Naira / Digital Satellite Finder / Satellite Finder For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity Finder by Betboss(m): 6:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Business Opportunity Finder

Hello friends!

I hate being broke, being broke means am selfish with my God given talents, intellectual ability. Being broke simply means I am not adding much value to the society.

I have observed that there are lots of e-Wars between entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs and job seekers, employees. I think this e-Wars is totally unwarranted. The important thing here is not how you survive or what career you have chosen in life, but being careful not to fall a victim of being undervalued, simply because you lack basic wealth creation philosophy.
About a year ago, I visited a site where I met a young man, who was digging a septic tank chamber, he told me "oga I don graduate since 2009, He said "this walk no be my work, I just dey do am for now". All I saw was a man with no vision ,totally lacking the basic wealth creation philosophy and also "a business opportunity finder". To know a little more on wealth creation visit my older thread::::

https://www.nairaland.com/1888847/creating-wealth-internet

There are few characteristics of a "business opportunity finder", here are the mindset of a typical business opportunity finder.

1. You don't care about delivering value to other people, you just want to sell them something and make money.you don't care if problems are solved.
2. You believe creating wealth is all about taking other peoples money and using it to enrich yourself.
3. You have this limiting believe that you need 100% resources to add value to peoples live,but then you want more money.
The end result of a business opportunity finder is that;

1. They continue to jump from one business to another, hoping that the next "get rich quick" opportunity will present itself.
2. When they make money, it doesn't last, as they end up sabotaging themselves.
3. They blame other people when their "business opportunity finder" scheme/method fails or doesn't work for them.
4.They end looking for menial jobs just to feed,hoping that sooner or later they will become wealthy again.
5. Sadly and unfortunately nothing works for them.

Being a business opportunity finder and also lacking the basic wealth creation philosophy are two epileptic diseases that you must prevent in other to have a successful career weather you an employee or an entrepreneur. Wealth creation is all about your mindset on how you passive money. Understand that the value you create is equivalent to your worth/amount of wealth you create. You must be careful to prevent being a "business opportunity finder" as its one of the most deadly epidemic causing poverty in Africa.
Change your perception about money, see money as amount of value created and surely your career will become a successful one.

source: www.reapfast.com/bizoppfin.html

(1) (Reply)

Banks Are Paying Some Staff Severance Package After Becoming Group / Start Your Own Oil And Gas Biz / Affiliate Marketing Introduced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.