Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. (56831 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Nigeria Is World's Largest Yam Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by emmykk(m): 3:36pm On May 08, 2017
hunda:

How can one reach you
am in delta state now
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by emmykk(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2017
hunda:

How can one reach you
you can reach me here or whatsapp 08067704237
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by emmykk(m): 5:48am On Jul 03, 2017
agriculture business makes you get rich quicker
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by emmykk(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
This is yam harvest season,opportunity to make money is here by locating where to buy yams very cheap in dozens of 100s and take them to big cities where it is scares and at a good profit.

get a comphensive ebook that lay everything you need to know for N1500
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by Dnockeror333(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wanting to go into natural/raw crop business, how can one contact you by email? Anyway, whenever you saw this (avi333777@yahoo.com) know it that someone is awaiting your answer.
Good day.
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by hoyze24: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yam harvest here in Benue will be massive in November and December. I've met few farmers here already. Planning to visit logo local government first week of next month. Even residents know yams can be so cheap during these periods.
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by emmykk(m): 9:48am On Jan 02, 2018
happy new year
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by emmykk(m): 1:16am On Jan 03, 2018
hunda:

How can one reach you
whatsapp 08067704237
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by emmykk(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
hoyze24:
Yam harvest here in Benue will be massive in November and December. I've met few farmers here already. Planning to visit logo local government first week of next month. Even residents know yams can be so cheap during these periods.
thanks for the info
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by domack99(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Am interested in planting of yam tubers, would like to know how I can get the seeds to buy and appreciate the contact of yam farmers
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by emmykk(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
domack99:
Am interested in planting of yam tubers, would like to know how I can get the seeds to buy and appreciate the contact of yam farmers

Yes you can actually get yam seedlings to buy.where to get them is stated in the ebook.
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by Philistine(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2018
?
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by rnngreat: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
We have available sweet and very dry Garri Ijebu or yellow Garri in large quantity, we can supply to anywhere across the country.

7000 per bag / 50kg.

And If you are interested in fresh Palm Oil, please

Call/Whatsapp: +2347062264200
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by pero007(m): 4:21am On Jan 18, 2018
emmykk:
someone asked me about the rudiment of the business?the rudiment involves locating contacts from where the yams are cheap and buy and resell in places where they are high in demand

Pls i need ur advise on how can i be exporting yam
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by emmykk(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
pero007:

Pls i need ur advise on how can i be exporting yam

There is an advert here on nairaland about non-oil export visit the page for proper orientation of the various proceducres,documents etc
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by inspirational93: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2018
emmykk:
In Nigeria,yam business is a profitable food business,that will make you millions of naira as the dry season approach.only if proper knowledge of the business is acquired.

1.Yam marketing business opportunities.

Buying yams cheap in bulk of 100s from high yam producing states in Nigeria and selling them in consumption areas like Lagos,PH,Kano,Enugu,Bayelsa etc will make you profits at the end.

The idea is that you locate the local yam markets or hinterland in these yams producing states to buy yams cheaply and arrange for transport to convey them to big cities for you.you can also commission a food gate agents to get yam tubers for you.Trucks for transporting ware yams to these places ie consumption areas are available at these local markets which can be hired individually or by a group of yam marketers.At all the consumption cities, there are organised yam zone or yam markets like mile 12 in Lagos where yam wholesalers and retailers are ready to pay you cash for your ware yams.Repeat this process and money start rolling.

Details of the yam producing states and towns with cheap supply of yams,names of local markets,market days of these markets and contacts of yam association heads in these producing states are below.

2.Yam flour processing business opportunities

3.Yam seeds business opportunities

4.Yam export business opportunities.

5.Yam transportation business opportunities

6. Yam farming business opportunities

7.Yam storage business opportunities.

8.Yam farming input business.

9.Micro-finance provider business opportunities

Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by blackgold90(m): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
your ebook answered everything about yam business in nigeria thanks alot
emmykk:
In Nigeria,yam business is a profitable food business,that will make you millions of naira as the dry season approach.only if proper knowledge of the business is acquired.

1.Yam marketing business opportunities.

Buying yams cheap in bulk of 100s from high yam producing states in Nigeria and selling them in consumption areas like Lagos,PH,Kano,Enugu,Bayelsa etc will make you profits at the end.

The idea is that you locate the local yam markets or hinterland in these yams producing states to buy yams cheaply and arrange for transport to convey them to big cities for you.you can also commission a food gate agents to get yam tubers for you.Trucks for transporting ware yams to these places ie consumption areas are available at these local markets which can be hired individually or by a group of yam marketers.At all the consumption cities, there are organised yam zone or yam markets like mile 12 in Lagos where yam wholesalers and retailers are ready to pay you cash for your ware yams.Repeat this process and money start rolling.

Details of the yam producing states and towns with cheap supply of yams,names of local markets,market days of these markets and contacts of yam association heads in these producing states are below.

2.Yam flour processing business opportunities

3.Yam seeds business opportunities

4.Yam export business opportunities.

5.Yam transportation business opportunities

6. Yam farming business opportunities

7.Yam storage business opportunities.

8.Yam farming input business.

9.Micro-finance provider business opportunities

Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by grabben: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ups01:

Is the book still available?
Yes, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by blackgold90(m): 7:07pm On May 18, 2018
hunda:

How can one reach you
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by uckennety(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
emmykk:
This is yam harvest season,opportunity to make money is here by locating where to buy yams very cheap in dozens of 100s and take them to big cities where it is scares and at a good profit.

get a comphensive ebook that lay everything you need to know for N1500

Please am interested

How.do I reach you
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by blackgold90(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
uckennety:

Please am interested

How.do I reach you
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by uckennety(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
blackgold90:

That number is off
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by ifechukwu605: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2018
With high population in lagos and approaching dry seaon and xmas you will be profiting from yamd

100 Likes

Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by kaztek: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2018
*Opportunity to become a yam seller*

If you have ever dreamt of starting a viable and reliable business in Nigeria, then look no further because this opportunity is just at your doorstep.

In lieu of this, we are opening our door to interested people willing to start *yam business*.

We have partnered with *marith foods* who is one of the top yam dealers in Nigeria to sell yam at the lowest possible rate to interested individuals.

All you need to join this train is to fill out our form on

Oladsynergysolutions.com/yambusiness

After filling the form, one of our officials will contact you for further information.

1 Like

Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by AFOJULIUS(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
I have good yam (Gambari) for sale in Ondo State.
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by mdautos: 1:02am On Nov 28, 2018
Acres of land suitable 4 farmland 4 sale at 50k per acre in oyo state Ogbomosho, Igbeti road. documents-Original receipt and lawyer agreement signed by the family chief and the king, its free frm all kind of issues and suitable for cashew plantation, maize,cassava etc 07069727219
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by teaandteea: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2018
we provide bulldozer clearing and tractor services
ploughing 20k per hectre..
harrowing 18k per hectre
ridging 18k per hectre
we provide service for mechanized maize planting, cowpea and soya beans e.t.c
you can also contact us for your harvesting of crops like maize. e.t.c using combined harvester
these rates are negotiable depending on the type and size of land you want to work on..
We do all d job to your satisfaction..
contact us on : 08125193014
Re: 5 Hidden Secrets Of Making Money From Yam Business Exposed. by tmogba4(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
AFOJULIUS:
I have good yam (Gambari) for sale in Ondo State.
Chat me up on whatsapp.
Let's do business https:///2348136495877

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Profitable Cucumber Farm . / Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.