Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Best Network To Use For IPAD - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Network To Use For IPAD (1144 Views)

Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? / The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria / Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Network To Use For IPAD by rOsy247(f): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls i will like to know the best network to use for IPAD. I mean in terms of stable network and lower mb charge. The network i'm using presently is way too expensive. My monthly subscription doesnt last upto 2 weeks, yet i dnt browse much with it. Suggestions pls.
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by Niekan(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2014
What network ar u using?, bt I wuld suggest u try airtel! 2k 2GB/M or beta stil get a bb grin
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by mrbigman(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
r0sy247: What network ar u using?, bt I wuld suggest u try airtel! 2k 2GB/M or beta stil get a bb grin
Nitel is the best when it comes to speed, but their plan is too expensive. I will advise you go with econet
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by rOsy247(f): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Niekan: What network ar u using?, bt I wuld suggest u try airtel! 2k 2GB/M or beta stil get a bb grin
undecided shocked y bb?
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by rOsy247(f): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
mrbigman:
Nitel is the best when it comes to speed, but their plan is too expensive. I will advise you go with econet
ok smiley what's the mb plan of Nitel? Let me see if I will work with that.
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by Mention(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
mrbigman:
Ahn ahn! Nitel? Econet? Haba na, are you that ancient?
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by rOsy247(f): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2014
Niekan: , bt I wuld suggest u try airtel! 2k 2GB/M grin
I tried airtel once, even opted for the 3 GB monthly plan, it last for maximum of two weeks. sad I really need suggestions please.
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by cupid4ig(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Use mtn nit plan.
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by divineappo(m): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2016
rOsy247:
Pls i will like to know the best network to use for IPAD. I mean in terms of stable network and lower mb charge. The network i'm using presently is way too expensive. My monthly subscription doesnt last upto 2 weeks, yet i dnt browse much with it. Suggestions pls.
i just sent u a pm
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by rOsy247(f): 12:37am On Jun 22, 2016
divineappo:
i just sent u a pm

I can't access mails here. I don't know why.
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by RitzyPrince(m): 3:21am On Jun 22, 2016
Glo, if the network is good in your location! They got the best data subscription.
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by divineappo(m): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2016
rOsy247:

I can't access mails here. I don't know why.
wats ur email
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by rOsy247(f): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
divineappo:
wats ur email

What do you want to tell me? Spill!!! We alone here
Re: The Best Network To Use For IPAD by sheddy03: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2016
MTN pulse, 1G=N500. sub twice 2G=N1000. and it doesn't zap.

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Live In Ibadan N7000 For 20gb / Icloud Removal,iphone ,bb,huawei,alcatel unlock And Free Iphone Carrier Checker. / Iphone 6, Iphone 5C, Blackberry Classic & Z30 Available For Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.