Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry (20721 Views)

Deactivate MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat Nigeria BIS Blackberry Subscription / The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria / Mtn Bis (blackberry Internet Service) Freeeee! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Marhoski(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2011
Plz I want you all to contribute in this, which network is the best in blackberry subsription in Nigeria today as mtn is is over-crowded and very poor which do you think is better especially in locations(Delta), thanks, plz leave a reply.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Dagash95: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2011
Glo (Y)
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by nigs(m): 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
menh i'm havin the same problem too, want to know the best network for blackberry internet service, cos mtn de fall ma hand big tyme. abeg ur contribution mates, !!!
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Marhoski(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
Guyz contrbute and don't just read, tell us what works for you
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Lirexserus: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
for me its Glo but they all have their buts and commas
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Lexusgs430: 2:36am On Aug 27, 2011
My personal view - : etisalat
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by bbmike(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2011
Well I use MTN and their service is terrible!!! I tried Glo once they have an excellent network but there is a problem. They don't do unlimited data service like MTN meaning if u subscribe for BISWEEK u have about 60mb or so to use within the week. When I tried it my data was exhaused in TWO DAYS. (You can imagine) The telecoms iin NIGERIA are just Scams. I'm yet to try airtel or etisalat though mayb they might have some uptheir sleeves. Nothing is just Free or gud in this country.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by moneymaker24(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2011
Airtel those better, its fast for me, you can visit www.trueinternetworld.com for the tips
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by sgbola1: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2011
I use mtn bt ∂ε̲̣̣γ̲̣̣ hv there own commas too
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Fadajasi(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2011
Τ̲̅☺ M̶̲̥̅ε, airtel is far better o
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Babzybos: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2011
etisalat is better. dere arent much people on bb dere
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2011
Nitel/MTEL is da bomb*
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by oyenit(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2011
UP FOR GRAB BRAND NEW BB TOUCH FROM CANADA (ALREADY IN NAIJA) LAGOS
WHITE AND BLACK BB CURVES:- 45000
WHITE AND BLACK BB BOLD:- 60000
RED BB TOUCH:- 70000

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT TOPE

08033439409 OR VIA EMAIL oyenit@yahoo.com or through bb pin:- 2320e93e
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by walcolm(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2011
Fadajasi:

Τ̲̅☺ M̶̲̥̅ε, airtel is far better o
moneymaker24:

Airtel those better, its fast for me, you can visit www.trueinternetworld.com for the tips

you guys must live under an airtel base station cos you are the only two people i have ever heard of who say Airtel bis is ok not to talk of being better than that of any of the other networks
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by benzion72(m): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2011
It depend on your BB is it 3G compliant or EDGE. 3G is better try and get the network that is faster in your area or where you spend most of your time.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
MTN for now grin
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2011
Etisalat all the way. Doz anyone here have a complaint against eti bis?
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by scholes23(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2011
GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Etisalat is just der, tryin 2 immitate glo.
Airtel is tryin sha bt cant stand GLO
as 4 mtn, sorry EMPTY N, all they do is 2 copy the innovations of d 3  service provoders mentionde above bt they end up becomin d worst. THRASH! THRASH!! THRASH!!!
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by anishe(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2011
Starcomms is the best.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by godman01(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2011
Etisalat easyblaze
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by alienvirus: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2011
It is etisalat
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by splitnaija(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2011
I use MTN for now and I can say the service is not so bad. But going by the experiences of some of my friends who are on Etisat bis, itseems Etisalat is better.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Domwiz4all(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2011
I use NOKIA 3310, I tink its beta grin
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by tcutie: 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2011
Etisalat is wack now,they use to ve excellent service but not anymore, they should work on it ASAP
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by augui: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2011
The netwrks are all gud,2 b precise mtn bt they all need to improve in their services 2 us.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by tgirl09: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2011
MTN for know I used to use airtel before but it was frustrating
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by kayswag100(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2011
Do y'all know dat on airtel, u can exhaust ur data bundle as well? E.g, u can buy a monthly BIS and
3days later, u cld exhaust d 1gb given u?
But as for service, sha, it's quite reliable!
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by nelly4(f): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2011
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by quin9(f): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2011
Glo is gud xcept 4 occassinal hitches,been using it 4 yrz wit no regrets but BIS WK on Glo is a waste,xcept all u do is ping!Etisalat is not compatible wit all(branded)bbs.Airtel is Cemetary!no go area!evri1 complains,neva seen happy users.
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by kolnel: 5:15am On Nov 25, 2011
Airtel rocks

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Agybabe(f): 6:18am On Nov 25, 2011
I A̶̲̥̅♏ using MTN and its not giving M̶̲̅ε̲̣ problem yet!
Re: Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry by Insanity(m): 6:29am On Nov 25, 2011
First of all,@poster,you said you are in delta,right?  ȋ̝̊̅'ve used MTN here for M̶̲̥̅Ɣ BIS and it's not Ǧ☺☺ϑ,the only thing you'll see is EDGE not 3G,which sucks 'cuz you can't watch or stream videos online and their network is very slow. Glo ,on the other hand is the best network in delta right noww'cuz they have Ǧ☺☺ϑ network everywhere,even across the river whenever am @work on the river. 3G all the time and ȋ̝̊̅ can stream videos online @you tube,FB etc. Etisalat does not have a Ǧ☺☺ϑ network here either and ȋ̝̊̅ don't know jack 'bout airtel. So,in delta use Glo,'cuz they are better than others but they are Ǧ☺☺ϑ in the nigerian context not supa fast.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Magic Behind Sim Cards / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android / 6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.