Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan (9887 Views)

My Toddler Left The School Premise Without Supervision / Man Abandons Children In Boarding School For Eight Years / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by digi101(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2014
Hi everyone,

My toddler is 4 years old and moving on to nursery 3, he's very hyper-active with a large dose of curiosity on the side grin. His former school has not met by expectation of engaging him and building a firm foundation for academics. E.g when he was in nursery 2 he could count his numbers, however when i decided to work with him using physical counters to prep him for simple addition i discovered he had learnt to cram the numbers but could not relate the concept of counting and increment

I am currently looking around for a new school and would appreciate pointers and reviews from members based in ibadan. Am based ui - sango, thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by sseunth(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2014
oritamefa baptist model school, total garden. The school is the best in ibadan....school fee for primary schl s around 25k....
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by digi101(m): 11:09am On Sep 30, 2014
sseunth: oritamefa baptist model school, total garden. The school is the best in ibadan....school fee for primary schl s around 25k....

Thanks, heard some good reviews about oritamefa. I know the place but the guy still has one more nursery class to go, not ready for primary 1 yet.
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by sseunth(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
digi101:

Thanks, heard some good reviews about oritamefa. I know the place but the guy still has one more nursery class to go, not ready for primary 1 yet.
they have a nursery school too
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by haftob(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nickdel Private School, Agodi GRA
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by digi101(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
sseunth: they have a nursery school too
Ok, guess i'll add them to the list to checkout. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by digi101(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
haftob: Nickdel Private School, Agodi GRA

Is this the one around gate? if so mehn that place na like public school o grin; am looking for a school where the ratio of student to tutor per class is reasonable
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Life forte and gracie both in bidija. Gracie is like 50k, lifevforte 120 or so
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by teeboo: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2014
Try B'ALPHA at orogun junction after UI
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by digi101(m): 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
honey86: Life forte and gracie both in bidija. Gracie is like 50k, lifevforte 120 or so

i've always classified lifeforte as over-rated. Wheres Gracie? are they online? his current fees is 60k so i don't mind savings but not at the cost of a quality education. For a toddler i think that should be learning through play and activity and not staring at the board!

Thanks. Happy independence day
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by digi101(m): 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
teeboo: Try B'ALPHA at orogun junction after UI

Thanks teeboo. Is that along the road or turning off the bus stop?

Happy independence day
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
digi101:

i've always classified lifeforte as over-rated. Wheres Gracie? are they online? his current fees is 60k so i don't mind savings but not at the cost of a quality education. For a toddler i think that should be learning through play and activity and not staring at the board!

Thanks. Happy independence day
My niece attends lifeforte and its really good. Here is gracey's address
m.vconnect.com/gracey-private-school-ibadan_north-oyo_b306289

1 Like

Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by teeboo: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
digi101:

Thanks teeboo. Is that along the road or turning off the bus stop?

Happy independence day

Its along d road side just b4 orogun junction u'll see d sign board by d right side B'ALPHA,d schl is painted orange,heard d schl is OK and d fees is very affordable,but my toddler couldn't attend it because of d distance to where I stay.
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by Bookiemart01(f): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hi OP, which school did you eventually settle for?
Do you have an idea of a good Montessori school in Ibadan?

digi101:
Hi everyone,

My toddler is 4 years old and moving on to nursery 3, he's very hyper-active with a large dose of curiosity on the side grin. His former school has not met by expectation of engaging him and building a firm foundation for academics. E.g when he was in nursery 2 he could count his numbers, however when i decided to work with him using physical counters to prep him for simple addition i discovered he had learnt to cram the numbers but could not relate the concept of counting and increment

I am currently looking around for a new school and would appreciate pointers and reviews from members based in ibadan. Am based ui - sango, thanks!
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by Titilayooni(f): 10:41am On Feb 23, 2017
digi101:
Hi everyone,

Deril Academy,thank me later

1 Like

Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by Bookiemart01(f): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2017
Where is it located?
Their curriculum and extra curricular activities?
Fee?

Titilayooni:
Deril Academy,thank me later
Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by Trainingadvert: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2019
I suggest you check Trail Blazers Montessori Academy around Ikolaba/Bodija axis

1 Like

Re: Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan by yormieoj: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
www.schoolscompass.com.ng is your best bet. Just visit the site, click on primary school , narrow down your search to Oyo state, then Ibadan. You will read all you need to know about any school and make your choice. It has reviews, ratings, pictures, tuition fee range etc

(1) (Reply)

I sell affordable Comfy Wears, Lounge Wears, Sleep Wears, Pjays / My Future Sister-In-Law Is Hard To Please / Parents Let's Discuss; What Are Your Experiences In Child Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.