Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

2016 Mercedes-amg GT . The MERC. Super Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2016 Mercedes-amg GT . The MERC. Super Car (2673 Views)

Artega Gt, A Car I Saw Today At School, I Am Speechless( Veiw Pic / 2016 Mercedes-amg GLE63 S Coupe - 2015 Detroit Auto Show / The New 6-wheel-drive Mercedes G63 AMG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2016 Mercedes-amg GT . The MERC. Super Car by ba7man(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
Denn:
Here...

Those corners are the key. A professional can go through the curves at high speeds... A glide through.

A smart amateur will slow down to around 80kmph or less depending on how green he is... An ego filled one wil crash.

The track is not for the lily-heart.

But if he says he will beat yungboss and lomomike... He might be right.

*runs away from the thread*
Sabine Schmidts(the female rin taxi driver) applies the method she called "Maximum attack".

You accelerate hard to the fastest speed possible before arriving at the first bend, then using engine braking and slight tapping of the brake pedal, you crest the curves with minimal wrist flex, rather than driving thru it.

I tried it in the video game and still crashed regularly tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prado 2012 Power Problem. Urgent Help / Wheel Alignment And Balancing Technicians' Thread / Lastma Fines Vs Frsc Fines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.