Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

If You Have A 2:2 In Biz Mgt , Would You Need To Do A Pg Before Ur Mba? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Have A 2:2 In Biz Mgt , Would You Need To Do A Pg Before Ur Mba? (619 Views)

I Lost My Job 3 Months Before ABU Zaria Offered Me A PG Admission. Advice Pls / He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) / Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A 2:2 In Biz Mgt , Would You Need To Do A Pg Before Ur Mba? by edetcnn(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2008
Please help me clarify this: if you have a 2:2 in business management, would you need to do a PG before going for an MBA?

Thanks.
Re: If You Have A 2:2 In Biz Mgt , Would You Need To Do A Pg Before Ur Mba? by 377: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2008
Guy depending on your CGPA if you have up to 3.00 as ur overall CGPA u will go 4 ur masters direct.but all these depend on the the school you want to apply. some school acept 2.8 as overall CGPA while some school acept 3.00 as overall CGPA so is all left for you to know, cheers
Re: If You Have A 2:2 In Biz Mgt , Would You Need To Do A Pg Before Ur Mba? by edetcnn(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2008
Thanks a lot 377. That was helpful. We were actually having an argument about it.

(1) (Reply)

Adm / Register For Your Toefl And Sat Exams / Its Your Time, Dont Miss It.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.